• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

IML Gear Cream!
"Brothers, what we do in life echoes in eternity"

Just watched it again probably for the 1000th time

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Im telling you, my papas favorite three movie are Gladiator, Braveheart, and Scarface!

I like all 3 ! Guardians of the Galaxy was a good one for all around fun. Wonder when Avatar 2 & 3 are coming out?? They were supposed to come out years ago. I liked that one too! Didn’t get a chance to see in a theater though! Damn

Max

Netflix search hack
d74baac9687ea4950e851f53e0b07682.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Anyone watch I care alot??? If so thoughts... I watched it yesterday.

Yep. Good movie. You do hear about this happening from time to time (older or incapable people being bilked of their money). Had a good plot and a bit of a surprise ending.

That's what kinda pissed me off for a bit was it actually does happen. I laughed my ass off when the drugged up old lady called the blonde some form of cunt lol. I can't remember the exact quote. I was happy with the ending and it all tied together. I won't spoil it for peeps that haven't seen it.

I started Longmire recently and I'm hooked. It won't be everybody's cup of tea but I like it. Pretty family friendly too I'd say come to think of it.

"Spycraft" is pretty good. Half hour episodes that fill in the small gaps before bed and stuff. It's a nice documentary of spying through the ages, right up to the present day. Has quite a bit about the current situation with China.

Behind her Eyes !

Max
Try and figure it out, betcha won’t

I was watching Terra Nova(Steven Spielberg)on Amazon and the main girl looked familiar....she is the girl from a million little things. Fine piece!

Max

Get Shredded!
Gonna check Out the new Superman & Lois!

Max

"Sweet Home" is better than I expected. It took a couple of episodes to get past the english voice overs, but the story, action, and fx are pretty decent. The variety of monsters keeps it interesting. Plus...asian chicks.

Attachments

• 2-5.png
    2-5.png
    363.4 KB · Views: 44
Chilling adventures of Sabrina is really good

Hot Triplets - redhead, Black, Asian! Plus Sabrina w Platinum!

Max

Finally started watching the last kingdom on Netflix and love it! My wife loves it too. Just finished first season.

Also rewatched all seasons of Entourage (on HBO Max) and watched the movie too. Still holds up and great show.

Rock On

Finally started watching the last kingdom on Netflix and love it! My wife loves it too. Just finished first season.

Also rewatched all seasons of Entourage (on HBO Max) and watched the movie too. Still holds up and great show.

Rock On

Upload was good. Kingdom is great ; tonight is the Kong Godzilla premiere in theatres and HBOmax. Definitely looking forward to it... Kong better Smash !

Max

Upload was good. Kingdom is great ; tonight is the Kong Godzilla premiere in theatres and HBOmax. Definitely looking forward to it... Kong better Smash !

Max

Yeah looking forward to watching Kong smash tonight with the family.

Also forgot to mention we watched Bad Trip on Netflix a couple nights ago and it was hilarious! It’s a prank movie like Borat. Really well done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I started Longmire recently and I'm hooked. It won't be everybody's cup of tea but I like it. Pretty family friendly too I'd say come to think of it.
The wife and I have been watching longmire for a while now . It is pretty damn good

Yeah looking forward to watching Kong smash tonight with the family.

Also forgot to mention we watched Bad Trip on Netflix a couple nights ago and it was hilarious! It’s a prank movie like Borat. Really well done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I need to watch Bad Trip

Max

Way funnier than I expected. I didn’t realize he had a talk show on adult swim too which is available on Hulu.

Rock On

Eric Andre annoys the fuck out of me. I don't know what it is, but he is beyond cringe. He's like a ghetto version of Tom Green. I'd wager he shoots 100 hrs of video to get 5 mins of anything "good".

Eric Andre annoys the fuck out of me. I don't know what it is, but he is beyond cringe. He's like a ghetto version of Tom Green. I'd wager he shoots 100 hrs of video to get 5 mins of anything "good".

Haha Tom Green had a lot of stupid segments but you have to admit that whole Undercutter's Pizza schtick was pretty genius...

https://youtu.be/PdfztAY3qoU

No way he can beat Godzilla. I'm going zilla all the way! Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm assuming they'll follow the Stan Lee rules for super hero battles. Both will have the upper hand at some point, but it will end in a tie.

Yeah I could see that. Tom Green was over the top and annoyed me at times too. But sometimes if he paced himself or in smaller doses it was great. Eric Andre doesn’t annoy me the same probably because from what I’ve seen so far he paces himself better. Mixes it up and makes the people in his bits start to question if he is serous or fucking around constantly. Tom Green just went crazy non-stop.
18ad347c68cad5abaf86d0ddc62f3831.jpg

Rock On

Back