• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

Almost done with “The Last Kingdom” Netflix.
Very good! Takes place during Saxon/Dane (Viking ) war times!

Max

I'd kill to be able to watch the old M*A*S*H* episodes. I purchased netflicks for that reason

I'd kill to be able to watch the old M*A*S*H* episodes. I purchased netflicks for that reason

Quick Google search says that it's on Hulu on demand now. So start a free trail of Hulu and see if it is. 256 episodes or something like that

Just finished up “Waco” on Netty last night. Damn good, didn’t remember much about it. Makes you want to start a religion and bang everyones wife...for god of course
Just started this one...I remember when it happened. Lots of good reviews so far.

Gods work is sometimes difficult. But I'm sure you could handle all those girls!

Here's an old one best watched under the influence late at night. Rock & Rule features original music by Cheap Trick, Debbie Harry, Lou Reed, and Iggy Pop as well as a special appearance by Earth, Wind and Fire.

Full movie:

If your quarantined this weekend . Check out the 4 seasons of: The Last Kingdom! Netflix . I finished it and it was great. Addictive after a couple episodes that get you invested in the characters. I loved Vikings but, in some ways this was better; but, I could reverse that as well.

**Also, if your watching with your girl, Outlander is unmatched in a superior show. Lots of one on one romantic sex, I know I got lucky throughout watching it. The first three seasons are free on Netflix and Amazon has seasons 4,5, and 6. It was good enough that i bought the other seasons!!

I still have not seen Sons of Anarchy! It is free on one of the apps but, has commercials. I refuse to watch commercials. My mom and dad said it was awesome! I like Charlie Hunan and Ron Perlman.

Max

IML Gear Cream!
If your quarantined this weekend . Check out the 4 seasons of: The Last Kingdom! Netflix . I finished it and it was great. Addictive after a couple episodes that get you invested in the characters. I loved Vikings but, in some ways this was better; but, I could reverse that as well.

**Also, if your watching with your girl, Outlander is unmatched in a superior show. Lots of one on one romantic sex, I know I got lucky throughout watching it. The first three seasons are free on Netflix and Amazon has seasons 4,5, and 6. It was good enough that i bought the other seasons!!

I still have not seen Sons of Anarchy! It is free on one of the apps but, has commercials. I refuse to watch commercials. My mom and dad said it was awesome! I like Charlie Hunan and Ron Perlman.

Max
I've been thinking about watching the last kingdom. Guess I'll give it a shot.

I am currently watching the series Ozark, it's pretty good and I have always liked Jason Bateman. I now know how to launder money. lol

I haven't watched comedy movies or tv shows in years, but decided to give Schitt's Creek a go. So far it is pretty good, and a nice change of pace.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

DEAD TO ME!

Fuck Applegate still looks yummy!!!!!
55733c33ef297cd02556f8ce9fedb4f8.jpg

Coming July 17th, Netflix Series: CURSED
Looks awesome! Has actors from Vikings and Ozark! Definitely watching! Trailer looked great

Max

Coming July 17th, Netflix Series: CURSED
Looks awesome! Has actors from Vikings and Ozark! Definitely watching! Trailer looked great

Max

I saw preview the other day and it does look awesome. Was a little disappointed I had to wait another two weeks.

I saw preview the other day and it does look awesome. Was a little disappointed I had to wait another two weeks.

Totally! I know it is gonna be baller!! Good actors, Magic, Violence!! What else could I ask for!! Swords are a Plus!!

Max

I watched the first episode of the new unsolved mysteries. Not the same without Robert but still interesting.

Get Shredded!
Hanna Season 2 came out on Amazon. Watching now!

Max

Definitely worth watching bro, that dude just cant catch a break ! Killer series though !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannot wait for season 2! That is how it is; good guys never get credit!! Love the character!

Max

Your right about that 1000%
Ive already watched all four seasons waiting on #5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Season 5 I meant. Lol

Back