• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

Me too. Good. I have to re-watch, all the loud talking across the dining/entertainment area.
I like the Dad! Lol

Max

haha yah the dad was pretty funny, I was pleasantly surprised with Black Widow

haha yah the dad was pretty funny, I was pleasantly surprised with Black Widow

Indeed. “ my beautiful perfect, murderous, daughter!” Lol . He is a great actor to from Stranger Things . Can’t wait to watch the Fear Street Trilogy now that all 3 are ready to watch. Probably watch half of each one doing cardio which would last over the next 7 days. I heard you have to get the first one done, then the second 2 are even better, the best is the last..!
(At least that is what peeps are saying )-*

Max

I’m like 4 episodes into Chernobyl on HBO.

It is fucking intense and extremely well made. It’s all a true story too obviously and supposedly very accurate.

If you don’t know about Chernobyl at all it’ll absolutely blow your mind. My wife didn’t know about it really and now she’s having nightmares about nuclear fallout lol.

I’m like 4 episodes into Chernobyl on HBO.

It is fucking intense and extremely well made. It’s all a true story too obviously and supposedly very accurate.

If you don’t know about Chernobyl at all it’ll absolutely blow your mind. My wife didn’t know about it really and now she’s having nightmares about nuclear fallout lol.

Everyone I know (pre-covid) gave it a big thumbs up to watch! I forgot about it! I will watch it. “The Outpost” just started its 4th season (CW) . It is just a fantasy/magic type show , just a fun type show I can watch with my younger cousins. I will check out Chernobyl tonight . I still need to watch the Fear Street Trilogy . I keep getting stalled out!

Max

Everyone I know (pre-covid) gave it a big thumbs up to watch! I forgot about it! I will watch it. “The Outpost” just started its 4th season (CW) . It is just a fantasy/magic type show , just a fun type show I can watch with my younger cousins. I will check out Chernobyl tonight . I still need to watch the Fear Street Trilogy . I keep getting stalled out!

Max

I saw the first Fear Street and it was good, I still got to make time for the other 2. I just saw that Westworld is going to finally get a 4th season so I'm revved up about that one for sure.

The wife surprises me with her picks sometimes. Apparently her sister recommended Chernobyl to her and she just popped it on last night, I hadn't heard of it but I was locked in within about 5 minutes and was having a blast explaining everything to her. But then her other picks... aren't so great.

She put on the new season of American Horror Story the other night and my god was it terrible. 2 hours of my life I'll never get back lol.

I saw the first Fear Street and it was good, I still got to make time for the other 2. I just saw that Westworld is going to finally get a 4th season so I'm revved up about that one for sure.

The wife surprises me with her picks sometimes. Apparently her sister recommended Chernobyl to her and she just popped it on last night, I hadn't heard of it but I was locked in within about 5 minutes and was having a blast explaining everything to her. But then her other picks... aren't so great.

She put on the new season of American Horror Story the other night and my god was it terrible. 2 hours of my life I'll never get back lol.

I saw Westworld first season and loved it ! “Billy character from “the punisher “ reminds me of me(lol)

Max

I saw Westworld first season and loved it ! “Billy character from “the punisher “ reminds me of me(lol)

Max

Lol that ain't good. I think it's in Season 2 Logan completely implodes and dies of drug overdose...

Just say no!

I just started watching Breaking Bad, so far it’s pretty good.

Geez you're way behind the curve on that one. That's like me saying "I just started watching Mash, it's pretty good".

Lol jk, but hell yeah it's a great show. There is a sort of film sequel on Netflix called El Camino that follows Jesse Pinkman after the end of the show. Don't watch it until you watch the whole series though.

Geez you're way behind the curve on that one. That's like me saying "I just started watching Mash, it's pretty good".

Lol jk, but hell yeah it's a great show. There is a sort of film sequel on Netflix called El Camino that follows Jesse Pinkman after the end of the show. Don't watch it until you watch the whole series though.

Yeah I know it's from 2013. Ozark taught how to launder money and now I am learning how to run a meth business. lol

Lol that ain't good. I think it's in Season 2 Logan completely implodes and dies of drug overdose...

Just say no!

Lmao! Just the sex/girl part! Ha!

Max

Ok I am kinda pissed they ruined He-man and the masters of the universe and made it Teela and the masters of the universe. Fu Kevin smith does everything have to have a strong female lead she was cool in her own way. She doesn’t need to be He-man we already have she-ra. Spoiler it sucks.

Ok I am kinda pissed they ruined He-man and the masters of the universe and made it Teela and the masters of the universe. Fu Kevin smith does everything have to have a strong female lead she was cool in her own way. She doesn’t need to be He-man we already have she-ra. Spoiler it sucks.

I’m watching it with my son and we were disappointed at first too cuz we didn’t know it would be like that and weren’t expecting that. But it’s not too bad after 4 episodes so gonna finish it and hope future ones will actually be more He-man too.

Yeah I know it's from 2013. Ozark taught how to launder money and now I am learning how to run a meth business. lol

I was surprised by the caliber of acting in Ozark. Look forward to more, I enjoyed most of it.

Max

From a article I briefly skimmed yesterday and the name of the show alone it wasn't going to be a show about He-Man. I believe the public perceived it as being a He-Man remake or reimagined version. Which was highly incorrect. It's as you said It's Teela's story. Plus little to no action for the first few episodes because of the story being told. It's a pass for me.

Of course! Need to watch it again though...been awhile.

It's such a cool idea to be filming the real reaction of people who didn't know they were on a show. It brings a realism to the film.

It's such a cool idea to be filming the real reaction of people who didn't know they were on a show. It brings a realism to the film.

Wish I owned Netflix or had more foresight!
Annual/Quarterly Earnings, operating costs:

https://s22.q4cdn.com/959853165/files/doc_financials/2021/q2/FINAL-Q2-21-Shareholder-Letter.pdf

These damn drunken, Sexy Fit Reality Shows helps keep the high end funding of better content (binge & movies). I was astounded how many members and how many watched “Army of the Dead”

We need to get something in our genre going, I love all the fitness/BB shows but; if they could make something entertaining..... ideas!? I am thinking......they have shows like :
Too Hot Too Handle : 6 versions at least
Big Brother
Survivor
The Bachelor/Bachelorette
Etc,

I have two pitches for shows:

1. A show that follows different mega hot girls & guys (or gonna be mega hotter)every age group, different classes; through their bikini-bodybuilding transformations, but for Big Money(which $100,000) prize is nothing to give for A Netflix 30-47min content 1-14 episodes. All within a property, away from friends & family. Definitely have some heavy set people that you know they would be mega hot with the loss of Bodyfat, some health, and fortitude!!
Omg! I could see all the major shit that could & would go down. The good, the bad, and everything in between. Definitely shot in South America or Mexico!

2. The same show but, with Challenges & Temptations!! More of a “Battle of Wills & Wit”
Get more of the CrossFit/Obstacle Course/Strength types(all mega hot)! If American Ninja Warrior makes people watch; imagine all the egos and how people have a hard time with Hormone control, Life, and the opposite/same sex!? This would be in a controlled environment, cut off from going home, etc.

Of course their would be ridiculous amounts of Baby Oil, Food, Supplements, Killer Equipment, sexy and challenging contests/challenges, romances !! Can’t forget the hook-ups & Drama!

Any ideas? I’ll pitch it since it isn’t too hard these days! Elan Gale, Mark Burnett, Ken Mok, Ryan Seacrest.....Stallone/Schwarzenegger would be a great duo to hit up. Give me some ideas and I’ll pitch em! These people just want content and have DEEP POCKETS! It wouldnt cost a lot in comparison to other shows, plus with 24hr filming and crews that “Do these for a living” plus 360deg Cameras & a mic pak . It is all about the editing and setting up the twists and turns. This money would mean a great deal of Money for some people. Even 7 time, 212 Mr Olympia is probably sick of the $40k top prize he gets which is about 50% after all the taxes, again; it wouldn’t be all serious but, it could get that way and be fun! If anyone of those producers is on the board or even their, part time PA(prod. asst) hmu ! Lol.

Max
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back