• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks and do use that to access Cinemax which I paid for through Hulu. But I have pretty much all the other streaming app services you can get except paramount. So much to watch and so little time
I have hulu , showtime , Disney plus , Netflix and Amazon prime.

May cancel showtime since shameless is done for . Last 2 seasons sucked and really disappointing how they ended it . No Fiona and frank got rona and died . Of all the shit he's been through and he catches Corona and fuckin dies

IMDb is pretty good to through prime . Old shows and when Netflix stops carrying a show. YoutubeTV has good stuff as well. I wish they all worked like Netflix w no commercials and just keeps going. Hate the commercials and pauses. Lol

Max

IMDb is pretty good to through prime . Old shows and when Netflix stops carrying a show. YoutubeTV has good stuff as well. I wish they all worked like Netflix w no commercials and just keeps going. Hate the commercials and pauses. Lol

Max
Do you know if any streaming service has the show titus ?

Check the app or site Just Watch which tells you where everything is streaming. But I didn’t see your show there. Looks like it’s only on sale on dvd on Amazon or maybe even eBay.

IMDb tv has it. I looked . Christopher Titus is says . Looks like same show

Max

Watching “LOKI” on Disney+ , good!

Waiting for Black Widow(Scarlett J) Hot AF!

Max

Max
Was wanda vision worth watching do you know ? Are they tied into the movies where I need to watch the episodes to understand future movies , or is that a thing where those characters are pretty much being phased out and its just to get more revenue

Was wanda vision worth watching do you know ? Are they tied into the movies where I need to watch the episodes to understand future movies , or is that a thing where those characters are pretty much being phased out and its just to get more revenue

Totally! It is weird at first and you almost wanna turn it off , but dont , it is good and kids like it too.

Max
I liked it.

It is really good and after episode 2 or 3 it picks up more. But all really good.

And yes it all ties into the movies.

Me too, bro. I hope they will be able to maintain a high level, bcs it is very difficult after the infinity war. New cap disappointed me, really

Ah man. I was upset for real! Loki Ep. 2 was great! Pay close attention to the cartoon playing in episode one. (Apparently it has a lot of info: (I missed).

Max

“Blacklist” 8 seasons : Amazon , excellent show!

“Once Upon A Time” 7 seasons , great show/characters. Kid friendly. Fantasy(goes back and forth from now and fantasy)

“The Expanse” 5 seasons : awesome Sci-Fi (hot)

Max

Started “ Britannia “ ! Amazon- friggin awesome 1st episode - The Roman Army Returns to conquer Celtic Heart of Britain after Julius Caesar failed 90 years earlier . 43AD violent/sex/Druid/war

Max

So would i have to watch wanda vision first then loki?

So far they don’t really overlap. Loki starts off in Endgame when Loki escapes. So you should be good starting with Loki. But they only have 2 episodes of that so far. So start with Loki and then watch Wanda in between.

Started “ Britannia “ ! Amazon- friggin awesome 1st episode - The Roman Army Returns to conquer Celtic Heart of Britain after Julius Caesar failed 90 years earlier . 43AD violent/sex/Druid/war

Max

Super Bad ASS!

Max

Max

We just got Disney + yesterday and netfix 4k UHD version and ive binged the mandalorian almost all the way through since yesterday really good show. Thinking about loki next or maybe bad batch on star wars channel. Wish i woulda gotten dis+ way back since its so cheap. And has alot of movies and series to watch. The upgraded version of Netflix is the ish to with the clarity and picture quality.

And what is this black widow you speak of with S.J. ? What’s it going to stream on ?

July 9th. Movie premiere. Looks really good. Tells her whole story from how she became Black Widow. Disney+ and Theatres

Max

Last edited:
And what is this black widow you speak of with S.J. ? What’s it going to stream on ?

Disney+ will stream it July 9th like mentioned but they usually charge $30 for the movies that are released at theaters same time. Later they will have it free on Disney+.

Ah man. I was upset for real! Loki Ep. 2 was great! Pay close attention to the cartoon playing in episode one. (Apparently it has a lot of info: (I missed).

Max
I want to wait for the full season, I hate to wait for the next episode. First, all the emotions fade and expectation kills me. The only series that I watched without waiting for the release of all episodes is Game of Thrones. Bcs spoilers are everywhere.

I want to wait for the full season, I hate to wait for the next episode. First, all the emotions fade and expectation kills me. The only series that I watched without waiting for the release of all episodes is Game of Thrones. Bcs spoilers are everywhere.

I’m totally like that! I wait for the whole season too.

Max

"Sexify" on netflix. Took a couple of episodes to really get rolling, but it is pretty good. Also, it's Polish, so the voice overs are a bit distracting, but bearable.

Has anyone watched The Boys? Any reviews?

Yes! Both seasons and it is really good! Not what you expect . Think: Bad Superheroes (good in front of the public but addicts, violent, nymphos behind closed doors!) Big budget , easy to binge.

Max

Back