• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

Get Shredded!
Sandler has lost a step. I don’t find him as funny as I used to.

Agreed. As long as you know it will be fart and poop jokes going in though, it kind of lowers your expectations. I kind of figured once he signed with netflix there would be some churned out movies. I was surprised to see Ray Liotta in there though.

Good eye brother i never would have caught that but makes ya wonder. I believe that it was actress maria bello which was fine AF back in her prime ( precinct 13) (payback) etc. etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck yeah she was. Goth chicks are one my many fetishes. Plus she has one of those mouths that says "stick your dick here"!

Speaking of Sandler. Did anyone see Uncut Gems? Was it good, bad?

I started Arrow. It is a good show, kept me interested for a Batman type Show. It keeps your attention for sure. For a comic based charter series.

Max

I started Arrow. It is a good show, kept me interested for a Batman type Show. It keeps your attention for sure. For a comic based charter series.

Max

Brother I watched the entire episode of every season and it was a really good series imo. My son tried to get me to watch it when I first got home from prison and I was like hell nah it looks stupid but then I gave it a chance and binged the whole thing

I watched it and it was ok had a helluva twist at the end

Thanks for the info! I think Sandler thought he should win a oscar for his role in this movie.

Is the righteous gemstones on yet? Danny McBride and John Goodman and the dude from workaholics... I watched the first season... funny stuff

Brother I watched the entire episode of every season and it was a really good series imo. My son tried to get me to watch it when I first got home from prison and I was like hell nah it looks stupid but then I gave it a chance and binged the whole thing

Yeah. I have found a couple real good shows that I thought I wouldnt like. A lot of good shows from the UK and CD.

Max

Is the righteous gemstones on yet? Danny McBride and John Goodman and the dude from workaholics... I watched the first season... funny stuff
Sounds like a good combo. Danny McBride cracks me up. What service did you watch that on?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good combo. Danny McBride cracks me up. What service did you watch that on?

Honestly, I can’t remember lol

I think it was HBO max or hbo something or rather...

Honestly, I can’t remember lol

I think it was HBO max or hbo something or rather...

HBO Max and Hulu. I am gonna watch it! Sounds perfect! Love Dark Comedy type shows. 91% by the viewers.

Max

HBO Max and Hulu. I am gonna watch it! Sounds perfect! Love Dark Comedy type shows. 91% by the viewers.

Max

my wife and I watched it “religiously “ lol

it is friggen great man! I like comedies and they are hard to come by (good ones anyway) in this day and age...

my wife and I watched it “religiously “ lol

it is friggen great man! I like comedies and they are hard to come by (good ones anyway) in this day and age...

I cannot wait! I grew up for the first 11 yrs of my life at church 6 days a week 2x a day plus events, homes. So I will definitely appreciate and understand the humor/irony that I am sure is laced throughout the show. Danny McBride!! That dude is straight funny AF! He is always the one you notice in any movie/show. Pineapple Express/Tropic Thunder.. I need to see down and out , also.

Max

Not sure if its been mentioned but Kingdom was a great binge watch for me. Very entertaining.

Max

Damn, I got rid of Hulu after last football season because that is all I used it for and they raised prices. Now I'm splitting YouTube Tv with a few friends for football this year.

I cannot wait! I grew up for the first 11 yrs of my life at church 6 days a week 2x a day plus events, homes. So I will definitely appreciate and understand the humor/irony that I am sure is laced throughout the show. Danny McBride!! That dude is straight funny AF! He is always the one you notice in any movie/show. Pineapple Express/Tropic Thunder.. I need to see down and out , also.

Max

East bound and down is fucking hilarious.

Just started The Blacklist with James Spader. Pretty good so far 6 episodes in.

Started bingeing "Evil" this weekend. Good watch for Halloween season.

Watched it! Good. Looking for a new show or movie now! Arrow is good but repetitive.

Max

Get Shredded!
I've gone back and started watching some things I'm behind on...Supernatural, Black Mirror, etc. I'm sure we'll be through Evil this week.

Yeah Evil was Easy to binge. Zero, Zero, Zero looks like it might be good. Gonna try the haunting of Bly Manor. Looking forward to The Witcher part 2, Carnival Row, Warrior Nun, Cobra Kai.....

Max

Yeah Evil was Easy to binge. Zero, Zero, Zero looks like it might be good. Gonna try the haunting of Bly Manor. Looking forward to The Witcher part 2, Carnival Row, Warrior Nun, Cobra Kai.....

Max
Zero,zero,zero is on Amazon right? I watched it can't go wrong with cartels and mafia violence. It was a good watch.
Hannibal on Netflix isnt bad I'm on season 2 already.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Zero,zero,zero is on Amazon right? I watched it can't go wrong with cartels and mafia violence. It was a good watch.

Hannibal is fuckin awesome.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Hannibal looks great. Bly Manor was Blah Manor, very sloooow!

Max

Hannibal looks great. Bly Manor was Blah Manor, very sloooow!

Max

I thought Bly Manor was not only slow but I thought it straight up sucked. I'm all for recycling actors from Hill House but damn Bly was crap. Imo

I thought Bly Manor was not only slow but I thought it straight up sucked. I'm all for recycling actors from Hill House but damn Bly was crap. Imo

Hill house was good. Bly manor was a bore Bomb! {even though I’d fuck the main chick} lol

Max

This show is all time binge TV favorite. Reddington is the boss.
Really? I watched an episode or 2 and didn't get into it. Maybe need to give it another shot.

Back