• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

Get Shredded!
Yeah thats what made it odd. Through the episodes your like wtf and cant stop watching. After its over your almost relieved.

Dystopian shows can do that! Especially ones that seem like they are happening in real life On a smaller scale! Lol

Max

Ted Lasso Just great!

Max
Appletv

I'm trying to chew through this thread backwards LOL

Anyone see Money Heist on Nextflix (new episodes are out) .... its absolutely fantastic! apologies if it was already mentioned.

Also another good show was Altered Carbon - the first season

Anyone see Money Heist on Nextflix (new episodes are out) .... its absolutely fantastic! apologies if it was already mentioned.

Money Heist - top.

AC is good one, I like such theme

IML Gear Cream!

Totally! 1st season Altered Carbon(Joel Kinnaman) is a great actor . He was good in “the killing” also, and suicide Squads.

Max

I watched Fast 9 last night.... I thought it was mediocre at best. John Cena was good in it. The flashbacks to Dom as a young kid were awful. Skin color, height etc was off. This was the worst one I've seen. I haven't seen Tokyo drift btw.

Kate… She’s Peppermint on steroids. 👍🏼👍🏼

Been watching Tacoma FD on HBO Max. Also seen Flubber for the very first time. I can see why it was liked. Gonna re watch One Hour Photo soon. Robin Williams in a totally different role.

Kate… She’s Peppermint on steroids.
I watched some on my flight! Gonna finish it later
Oh shit the two hottest babes on Lucifer just got engaged !
Maze Eve
What a great show! Maze & Eve (bodies) Chloe needs it too!
Been watching Tacoma FD on HBO Max. Also seen Flubber for the very first time. I can see why it was liked. Gonna re watch One Hour Photo soon. Robin Williams in a totally different role.
I need to get Hbo Max again(had it free for a year but, expired. They have Movies @ the theatre In-Room here.

Max

Just watched the first three episodes of the Squid game on Netflix. I liked them, worth your attention guys

I’ll check out Squid tonight, reviews look good. A lot of the best horror/zombie movies originate from South Korean films . I Like em!

Max
Rather watch subtitles for movies than dubbed(harder though on series)

What a great show! Maze & Eve (bodies) Chloe needs it too!

I need to get Hbo Max again(had it free for a year but, expired. They have Movies @ the theatre In-Room here.

Max[/QUOTE]

Chloe too no doubt !
HBO MAX has a special running for $109.00/1 year subscription but it ends tonight. I pay $17.00 a month right now but thinkn about just getting a Firestick and jbreakin it.

Get Shredded!
I’ll check out Squid tonight, reviews look good. A lot of the best horror/zombie movies originate from South Korean films . I Like em!

Max
Rather watch subtitles for movies than dubbed(harder though on series)
I have already finished all the episodes, I really liked them. The ending is a little predictable, though there were some unexpected moments. There will definitely be the next part, especially after success of the project.

Free Guy is now available to buy for streaming and was pretty awesome! Also on torrent sites.

I have already finished all the episodes, I really liked them. The ending is a little predictable, though there were some unexpected moments. There will definitely be the next part, especially after success of the project.

I'm a couple of episodes in. Pretty enjoyable so far. :winkfinger:

Rodger Moore yes... All others not really...

Lol...it always depends who you grew up watching as to who your favorite Bond is. I was at the right age to start watching during the Moore years. I love the cheesy spy stuff and over the top babes and sex. People who watched from the beginning say Connery was the best. Brosnan did a surprisingly good job. Dalton sucked all the way around. I'd rather watch Lazenby. But Craig has to be the biggest bad ass Bond. He's a proper action movie actor.

Back