• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

Get Shredded!
The “Beverly Hillbillies” on Hulu. Numero uno

Idk if anyone has mentioned this yet but if you haven’t seen “The King” on Netflix you should check it out. Very good movie

Definitely was a good Movie. Loved it.

Max

I am watching the Netflix series called Shooter right now, it is really good!

I think it’s still on tv. Which means it is good! Is it the one w Ryan Philippe?

Max

This isn't on Netflix...it's on HBO.

But "The Outsider" is excellent IMO. Check it out if you can get it.

Highly recommend it.

Ill watch it. I liked the movie and my uncle said that show is really good! Thx

Max

I am almost done with season 1, it is 3 seasons total.

I am almost done with season 1, it is 3 seasons total.

I just got caught up on The Walking Dead so, this is perfect timing. Episode one started

Max

History buffs need to watch "Ottoman." The last stand of the weakened vestiges of the Roman Empire.

FUCK THIS LIFE

my FDA company phone

"American Factory" on Netflix is pretty interesting.

New Chinese manufacturing factory in Dayton OH at low wages, lower even than Amazon warehouse fetchers who at least get $15/hr. Glad I'm not doing blue collar work that's for damn sure. It paid very well for my grandparents who didn't even finish high school (not uncommon back then) and managed to raise a huge family in nice houses, nice cars, etc... but today with that work you're lucky to pay the rent.

Started watching Lock and Key this weekend. Seems promising so far.
my wife started watching that last night as I was trying to sleep... sounded like glass breaking every ten seconds. From what I could hear these kids and there mom move into a house the dad grew up in but he’s dead and there’s a spirit in the house trying to kill everyone... when your tired and gotta get up early it’s annoying as hell.

but.... mayhaps I try to watch it... people be saying it was good.

my wife started watching that last night as I was trying to sleep... sounded like glass breaking every ten seconds. From what I could hear these kids and there mom move into a house the dad grew up in but he’s dead and there’s a spirit in the house trying to kill everyone... when your tired and gotta get up early it’s annoying as hell.

but.... mayhaps I try to watch it... people be saying it was good.

Haha...sorry bro! I'm the same when trying to sleep and have snapped a few times.

It is a pretty dang good show though. You should give it a shot.

Started watching Lock and Key this weekend. Seems promising so far.

I watched part of the episode where Sam comes back to "visit" the fam looking for the key to give Dodge. Who the female form is quite hot lol. And I watched the season finale which was boring until the last 5 minutes. That house they film in is awesome and creepy.

The Witcher was good, and Into the BadLands was amazing three seasons and cant wait for the 4th if they make it.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Time to breathe new life into this thread.

Space Jam was #7 on netflix today. I might have added to that stat. I'd forgot who all was in that movie. Bill Murray still looked young.

Back