• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

Gonna watch Dexter! I haven’t seen it and everyone said it is good. It was that show or the 3 Expendables Movies. Make cardio less boring. I like the actor from Dexter, it has a lot of seasons. Maybe I will finish by next Summer, lol!

Max
Dexter is a good one, I liked it. The main character guy also starred in the Supernatural

Dexter is a good one, I liked it. The main character guy also starred in the Supernatural

Sweet! I am on season 2 of Supernatural. I may finish in 2025! Lol

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Saw Suicide Squad last night and my wife and I didn’t really like it. And we liked the older one. 2/5 don’t recommend.

I just watched

Secound hand lions

I think that was it old and good lol.

And now the post man

Not sure what it's on we have all these things now

hahah

things get worse after season 4, so you might not want to watch it all the way

Thanks for the heads up! It is a ton of seasons, OMG! I watched “ Domina “ about the Roman Days right before Christ; w Marc Anthony, Nero, etc (about 28BC). The female lead, changes at episode 3 which is 12 years later; she is great! They do show a few sex and full standing nude scenes...that Ass!! Omg: definitely a woman!! They were so conniving!!

Max

Thanks for the heads up! It is a ton of seasons, OMG! I watched “ Domina “ about the Roman Days right before Christ; w Marc Anthony, Nero, etc (about 28BC). The female lead, changes at episode 3 which is 12 years later; she is great! They do show a few sex and full standing nude scenes...that Ass!! Omg: definitely a woman!! They were so conniving!!

Max
I just watched the trailer. Looks cool and promising, I have to watch it. I even noticed its similarity to GOT

I just watched the trailer. Looks cool and promising, I have to watch it. I even noticed its similarity to GOT

I like those types of shows; some are a step above the rest; like GOT. Brittania and The Last Kingdom were the best since.

Max

Get Shredded!
d14d2446c5a3e1ad6cf2e99f0c786e81.jpg

Too Good!

Max

Started watching the new season of Money Heist. Great show, if you haven’t seen it check it out!

I finally started watching all the game of thrones (GOT)
Never seen any of them before and pretty good so far !

Khaleesi (out of the bath tub) !! Omg . You’ll be in love .

Max

I watched 2 classic bad movies on Tubi... Samurai Cop and R.O.T.O.R. they were the riff tracks versions.... Was awesome

They’ve got Mars Attacks on Netflix.

I thought it was stupid and didn’t get it when I was a kid but this movie is fuckin sweet. I haven’t seen it since the 90’s.

It’s so not self-serious, it kind of reminds me of The Hunt, which is totally underrated IMO. It’s refreshing with all of the preachy bullshit they make today. It’s normally either preachy, or it’s about comic book characters.

Started watching the new season of Money Heist. Great show, if you haven’t seen it check it out!
I've been waiting for a new season for a year, finally! I'm waiting for all the episodes to come out, and I'm so afraid to be disappointed. I liked the mint robbery more than the sequel

“ Love and Monsters “ Netflix movie w Dylan O’Brien. Good

Max

Back