• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

Lol...it always depends who you grew up watching as to who your favorite Bond is. I was at the right age to start watching during the Moore years. I love the cheesy spy stuff and over the top babes and sex. People who watched from the beginning say Connery was the best. Brosnan did a surprisingly good job. Dalton sucked all the way around. I'd rather watch Lazenby. But Craig has to be the biggest bad ass Bond. He's a proper action movie actor.
it's the same with Star Wars. You can determine age of a person depending on which trilogy he like more lol

I really got into squid game.

The story line pulled me through the weird overdub … then the story line reminded me of real life and now im hooked

The story line pulled me through the weird overdub … then the story line reminded me of real life and now im hooked

Some quality stuff coming out of Korea. We finished up Squid Game last night. Very good. Predictable, but good.

I was going to start watching it this morning but watched Tom Segura instead lol. I will be checking it out soon.

Has anyone seen “Y- The Last Man” ? It’s an FX series ; also on HULU. All mammals with a Y chromosome died in a post-apocalyptic world; except one. Diane Lane is President . It was written by Mary Shelley and now Eliza Clark who produced “Animal Kingdom”, “The Killing” “Law & Order” developed It . It looks violent and action packed! Going to check it out! Animal Kingdom was a great show; reminds me of home.

Max

Has anyone seen “Y- The Last Man” ? It’s an FX series ; also on HULU. All mammals with a Y chromosome died in a post-apocalyptic world; except one. Diane Lane is President . It was written by Mary Shelley and now Eliza Clark who produced “Animal Kingdom”, “The Killing” “Law & Order” developed It . It looks violent and action packed! Going to check it out! Animal Kingdom was a great show; reminds me of home.

Max

I haven't seen it yet, but I've been wanting to watch it. I guess it has quite a bit of humor in it.

I haven't seen it yet, but I've been wanting to watch it. I guess it has quite a bit of humor in it.

Really....I wouldn’t have thought that by the short commercial I saw . FX makes some of the best shows and Eliza Clark is a bad ass producer ; has a great eye for hiring a good cast “always a lot of hot ones” . That’s it , I’m definitely watching. If all women died off; Men would never shave, shower , nothing but kill shit, drink & drug , kill more shit! Lol

Max

Get Shredded!

Max

Animal kingdom is the shit !! Waiting on this last season to be free cause im not payin $3 an episode to watch a series.

Animal kingdom is the shit !! Waiting on this last season to be free cause im not payin $3 an episode to watch a series.

Oh hells no! I have bought a season before because I was so pissed and spent the $20-$30 for the season. I hate when I find a great show and then they sell off the last season. That show(Animal Kingdom} is all my cousins, Lol. It’s like I am right back in Oceanside-Carlsbad or Huntington Beach. Joints & Boards all over . IDK why but, everyone at the beach rolls joints. Guess it’s always easier in public. I don’t smoke but I can roll em one handed going 90mph down the 405! Lol

Max

Oh hells no! I have bought a season before because I was so pissed and spent the $20-$30 for the season. I hate when I find a great show and then they sell off the last season. That show(Animal Kingdom} is all my cousins, Lol. It’s like I am right back in Oceanside-Carlsbad or Huntington Beach. Joints & Boards all over . IDK why but, everyone at the beach rolls joints. Guess it’s always easier in public. I don’t smoke but I can roll em one handed going 90mph down the 405! Lol

Max

Yeah takes me back to my surfing days growing up (14 n up) on the island smoking and dealin etc. etc. just not to the extreme that these guys do on the show !

Yeah takes me back to my surfing days growing up (14 n up) on the island smoking and dealin etc. etc. just not to the extreme that these guys do on the show !

Surfing was my 1st period @ school. I don’t get to do it unless I’m traveling but; I love it! Pretty much everyone surfed or Boogie’d ;’and at a parties; out of 100 people, I was the only non smoker. I swear the whole city smokes! Of course I could make a pipe out of anything for them(an apple, a can, )

Max
#sexwax

If you haven't started watching "Heels" yet on Starz your truly missing out . Great Show

You reminded me of another one - The Last Man on Earth. Great comedy

Max

You reminded me of another one - The Last Man on Earth. Great comedy

My brother loved it too, he said it was HILARIOUS and the SNL guy is in it Will Forte (total weirdo genius comic). I watched 5 episodes (a few yrs ago) I seem to remember a bar scene. Definitely put on my (binge, shows, movies to watch list) . I saw SNL this past Saturday and ....they need to fire the whole writing team!! Had Halsey & Kim Kardashian w other famous guests and it was soooo bad! Guess all the (covid time) @ home didn’t help their creativity. Gonna watch “Midnight Mass” on Netflix. Heard it’s pretty scary/thriller-ish

Max

Just watched Venom 2 - nice movie, good humor, but the plot is quite primitive. The post-credits scene is cooler, there will be a joint movie with Spider-Man, that's cool. But I can't understand how they will find the conflict between them, because Venom is shown as a positive hero. It will be interesting towatch.

Just watched Venom 2 - nice movie, good humor, but the plot is quite primitive. The post-credits scene is cooler, there will be a joint movie with Spider-Man, that's cool. But I can't understand how they will find the conflict between them, because Venom is shown as a positive hero. It will be interesting towatch.

Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed the first one. Looking forward to this one as well.

Watched all the squid game episodes. Was good.

Then watched Alice in Borderland a Japanese show dubbed to English like squid game. I liked it but the last 2 episodes I still don't know what to think about them..

Watched Black widow finally which I really enjoyed. Black widows sister was sexy sexy I thought. The cast was great.

"Night Teeth" on netflix was a pretty good watch. It definitely deserved it's top 10 spot in movies currently.

I have also watched it. The idea is not new, but the picture and direction are unparalleled. Hoping to see the development of the plot line in the next parts.

Just checking in to say I’m half way through Dune at the moment and it’s fuckin amazing.

Midnight Mass was good (I like that actor). Only 7 episodes .

Max
#netflix

Binged the second season of "Locke and Key" on netflix this week. Everyone enjoyed it.

The lady is planning on watching the second season soon. After we probably finish family matters..

Back