• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

Kobra Kai on netty. Its so cheesy its good

Just finished watching this over the weekend. Johnny makes the series worth watching.

Started season 2 of The Boys on Amazon

Sense 8 is one of the damn best shows on Netflix, the fact it didn’t get picked up for a 3rd season sucks but it was way too expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m literally watching episode 11 , season 2! Wish it wouldn’t end!

Max
#productioncosts

If you like making orals, watch episode 11 , season 2 from 41:15 to 43:00 minutes. Pretty cool. Lol

Max

Fun fact #1799 Barack and Michelle Obama run Netflix.

I’ve canceled Netflix also

Hmmmm....not sure if real or just fb drama. I'd like to just enjoy one damn thing without it getting political or weird.... For a friday, I'm in a pissy mood.

Very real

Get Shredded!
Ah crap...does it leave you hanging?

Nah they wrap it up well. They got notice like a year+ in advance so they used the rest of the budget To make the last episode a 2hour movie

Fun fact #1799 Barack and Michelle Obama run Netflix.

I’ve canceled Netflix also

so the director is a pedo, and the CEO of netfix is a pedo and now the obamas are involved, no need to go any further

Kobra Kai on netty. Its so cheesy its good

Yup, I just finished the second season a few days ago. Season 3 is made but I guess their not releasing it til next year.

Anyone watch The Haunting of Hill House? Your thoughts.

Anyone watch The Haunting of Hill House? Your thoughts.

Bad ass show. Scary too! Look forward to another.

Max

Just started The Boys last week after hearing several of you talk about it. 4 episodes in so far.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Just started The Boys last week after hearing several of you talk about it. 4 episodes in so far.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Ive watched every episode so far and it keeps getting better n better. Enjoy

Sense 8 is one of the damn best shows on Netflix, the fact it didn’t get picked up for a 3rd season sucks but it was way too expensive.

I watched most of it. Not a show to start watching mid episode. Watch every episode beginning to end. It can be quite confusing at times what's going on if your not paying attention.

Johnny Lawrence is a savage.

I love everything about this show. Bunch of snow flakes out there could benefit from watching it.

Yeah, they did a nice GOT job of making the bad guy the good guy. Kind of hated to see him sorta throwing in the towel at the end of the season though. But I respect that they didn't leave it with a ridiculous cliff hanger.

The only netflix recommendation I have is to cancel and get Hulu. Snowfall is pretty good.

Hubie halloween just came out on netflix with adam sandler and a ton of other stars in it. Should be funny as hell gonna watch it tonight after work.

Watched it last night. Pretty good. Was fun just trying to catch all the cameos and little "background" things or various references to other movies.

One thing that made me wonder....the love interest was Violet Valentine. An obvious reference to Vicki Vallencourt from Waterboy, but I wonder if the "VV" initials have a deeper meaning now that it has showed up again.

Sandler has lost a step. I don’t find him as funny as I used to.

Watched it last night. Pretty good. Was fun just trying to catch all the cameos and little "background" things or various references to other movies.

One thing that made me wonder....the love interest was Violet Valentine. An obvious reference to Vicki Vallencourt from Waterboy, but I wonder if the "VV" initials have a deeper meaning now that it has showed up again.

Good eye brother i never would have caught that but makes ya wonder. I believe that it was actress maria bello which was fine AF back in her prime ( precinct 13) (payback) etc. etc.

Back