• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

Get Shredded!
Definitely. Everyone I know that gave it a chance really enjoyed it. It's basically superhero, xmen kind of stuff. With a heavy dose of dark humor.

I'm 3 episodes in on season 1. I was thinking Luther really hates training legs till his shirt came off lol...

Just finished umbrella academy. What was everyone's thoughts on season 1 and 2. In season 2 The Chrysler Imperial Klaus was driving to the diner was sweet. I want one.

Just finished umbrella academy. What was everyone's thoughts on season 1 and 2. In season 2 The Chrysler Imperial Klaus was driving to the diner was sweet. I want one.

There's quite a bit of vintage wheels in season 2. I commented to the fam how much detail they had paid to filling every scene with vintage wheels. Some of them pretty rare. I always wonder if the vehicles in the back of shots actually run or if they had to tow them into place.

Just finished up Warrior Nun. I'm 50/50 on it. It's very watchable but ended with a crappy cheesy cliffhanger. It's hard to look away when Alba Baptista is on the screen.

EPljnm__S29WQdLfOVBKCygloin6lpZBtqCOpfoL_AAiujNHHuYH31_T0DFIywVeIsVtB4xLzUTzpja84Quw6xEgu5e3kZpXMj_6k9-Rim1a7uX-1Rnbedds0YVoZEFJseTZKoVn3oMoRS_r1cSz1fE

uhtpeF86m6EjTFleKMFRJ5z8akAKZojmKlNPI2jWLbGzVEmGI314JLgzyGPu_brPKnATR9yA2_At7iLXXmARsSdpNH_dqmPaEeDENUF4uKiv70PS7ZIYYDGadgU0gPLE2gpjeGK26_yuJcJ7j779feI

He was my favorite character by far. Stood out from the rest! Look forward to more. Season 1 was superior in that it was so unique, but as I have binged a lot of shows (since 15yrs old I hadn’t even watched a show, I never saw a series even) I definitely have enjoyed a lot. Some of the bbc and Swedish/Scottish binge shows were good : episodes of Black Mirror(USS Callister season4 ep.1) Orphan Black, the Last Kingdom, Outlander(watch w girl) was great, season 1 Altered Carbon, the Killing, Hanna was good, Sex education definitely kept my attention(British), hoping Carnival Row2, The Witcher 2, and The Boys2 are better than first seasons(I did like them all; just hope they get better). Need new shows.

Max

Kingdom is a great series. The UFC/Training Tv series.

I have that saved. Got good reviews. The one w Jonas brother, gym fighting show?
Also, anyone seen that stalker series with Penn Badgely(forgot name)YOU, I think?
Max

Last edited:
I just finished kingdom as well. I thought it was good serious. 3 seasons then it was canceled. Sucks, I would of watched a 4.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have that saved. Got good reviews. The one w Jonas brother, gym fighting show?
Also, anyone seen that stalker series with Penn Badgely(forgot name)YOU, I think?
Max
Seasons 1 and 2 of You are good.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

There's quite a bit of vintage wheels in season 2. I commented to the fam how much detail they had paid to filling every scene with vintage wheels. Some of them pretty rare. I always wonder if the vehicles in the back of shots actually run or if they had to tow them into place.

That's one thing I did enjoy about season 2. Lots of late 50's and early 60's cars. I'm not a GM fan really but those late 58-62 2 door Cadillac s are sweet. Although I'm pretty sure I did see a 1977 AMC pacer with wood paneling in a scene lmao

IML Gear Cream!
He was my favorite character by far. Stood out from the rest! Look forward to more. Season 1 was superior in that it was so unique, but as I have binged a lot of shows (since 15yrs old I hadn’t even watched a show, I never saw a series even) I definitely have enjoyed a lot. Some of the bbc and Swedish/Scottish binge shows were good : episodes of Black Mirror(USS Callister season4 ep.1) Orphan Black, the Last Kingdom, Outlander(watch w girl) was great, season 1 Altered Carbon, the Killing, Hanna was good, Sex education definitely kept my attention(British), hoping Carnival Row2, The Witcher 2, and The Boys2 are better than first seasons(I did like them all; just hope they get better). Need new shows.

Max

I agree the first season was the better overall season. How season 2 ended was a severe let down compared to season 1. Interested in seeing how the next season will develop. I think Hazel was my favorite character. Although his love interest was well something I'm not interested in. It's age in the wrong direction lol. Go younger not granny lol

That's one thing I did enjoy about season 2. Lots of late 50's and early 60's cars. I'm not a GM fan really but those late 58-62 2 door Cadillac s are sweet. Although I'm pretty sure I did see a 1977 AMC pacer with wood paneling in a scene lmao

Haha...that's literally what I'm talking about. It's like where the fuck did you find a pacer in that kind of condition?! It's amazing the stuff that survives.

Seasons 1 and 2 of You are good.

Sweet! I watched episodes1-4 and he is such a
creep but , it is like you like him. Fucked up!
Love stalkers!! Lol (totally kidding) has it happen a few times except as men we call them stage 5 Clingers!

Max

Loved seeing the cars in stranger things. I dont ever think I have seen a real AMC gremlin, pacer, hornet , or javelin on the road . I watch a cool show on YouTube and the host is obsessed w cars : DONUT MEDIA, so entertaining and fast paced like my brain . Makes me wanna sell the new cars we have and get a few rare ones (not AMC, lol). My cousin just got $11,300 for a 1991 Honda CRX w 32,000 mi . It has been in my uncles boss’s garage so he detailed it up and my brother helped him change Everything out. It was a trip to see such an old car look like it came out of the past dealership condition. He paid $600 for it. He is 15 and doesn’t have a license yet. Lol

Max

Just finished up Warrior Nun. I'm 50/50 on it. It's very watchable but ended with a crappy cheesy cliffhanger. It's hard to look away when Alba Baptista is on the screen.

EPljnm__S29WQdLfOVBKCygloin6lpZBtqCOpfoL_AAiujNHHuYH31_T0DFIywVeIsVtB4xLzUTzpja84Quw6xEgu5e3kZpXMj_6k9-Rim1a7uX-1Rnbedds0YVoZEFJseTZKoVn3oMoRS_r1cSz1fE

uhtpeF86m6EjTFleKMFRJ5z8akAKZojmKlNPI2jWLbGzVEmGI314JLgzyGPu_brPKnATR9yA2_At7iLXXmARsSdpNH_dqmPaEeDENUF4uKiv70PS7ZIYYDGadgU0gPLE2gpjeGK26_yuJcJ7j779feI

Yeah. Same. Had potential. I’d ride her rottten!

Max

“Palm Springs” on hulu. Andy samberg movie. Lol’d a many time

Started Norsemen last night. Funny and entertaining.

Going to start that, I feel like I missed the boat but they have new seasons so it must have a good following. Here it is pretty funny Viking style show. Have you watched more ? Thumbs up or ?

Max

Stargate atlantis is killer. I love the wraith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished sg-1 , was good until about season 6 then it kinda sucked. Stating Atlantis

Max

Finished sg-1 , was good until about season 6 then it kinda sucked. Stating Atlantis

Max

Yeah atlantis is a whole nother kinda show and all about the lost city and outer space so i kinda liked it alot !!!!
The wraith are killer
Hope you enjoy it bro

Last edited:
Watching the new season of Lucifer this week. Finally !!

Both! Definitely Lucifer. Great Show.

Max

Yeah its crazy how they actually make you have sympathy for the devil and make him out to be the good guy

He is one of the most like able characters! It is kinda of like when you like a killer or bad guy in a movie that actually has heart....but is still doing terrible things. Lol . Took Netflix long enough to buy it from Fox!!

Max

The Boys 2 Just released Amazon Prime!

Max

Gonna watch Sense8 on Netflix. Anyone watched it?

Max

Sense 8 is one of the damn best shows on Netflix, the fact it didn’t get picked up for a 3rd season sucks but it was way too expensive.

Sense 8 is one of the damn best shows on Netflix, the fact it didn’t get picked up for a 3rd season sucks but it was way too expensive.

Ah crap...does it leave you hanging?

Back