• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

Get Shredded!
Probably my favorite scene other than most of the Jo Jo scenes lol. Watched it last night. Thanks for the recommendation

Yeah, I was rolling for that scene. It got better by the second. Thinking that might actually be a part of the true story, makes it that much funnier.

Just finished watching it. The lady wanted to see it... It's slow moving movie with deeper underlying messages about loneliness, lost time by not being present in the moment, isolation, sadness, fear. The co star is something you don't like btw. And the best character in the movie. Overall meh as a movie. The message of being present in your daily relationship and life without taking it for granted is a great message. That's my take on the movie

I liked it...it was a solid watch. Hands down, my favorite serious adam sandler movie. The spider clinched it for me.

On Netflix there has been a hand full of crazy stuff
Brawl in call block 99
Reptile was good
Arkansas
I was gonna try that show the brothers sun.
My wife and daughters have been watching love on the spectrum.

finger bang gang

Yeah, I was rolling for that scene. It got better by the second. Thinking that might actually be a part of the true story, makes it that much funnier.
I'm willing to take this all the way to the end lmao..... funny 🤣

I liked it...it was a solid watch. Hands down, my favorite serious adam sandler movie. The spider clinched it for me.
How did the spider get on his space craft? I will have to think about Sandlers more serious roles. Would Murder Mystery count? I enjoyed both of them even though I can't stand Jennifer Anniston.

How did the spider get on his space craft? I will have to think about Sandlers more serious roles. Would Murder Mystery count? I enjoyed both of them even though I can't stand Jennifer Anniston.

Nah, that was a comedy. Comedies, since there were two, I guess.

As far as the spider getting on his craft, that is a good question. I decided not to nitpick that one and just enjoy the movie as is. Every time I get into over analyzing movies, my wife gets annoyed. "He died and that is his brain during his final moments, blah, blah, blah." I decided to just pretend the spider had been around a long time and his species had teleportation capabilities.

Nah, that was a comedy. Comedies, since there were two, I guess.

As far as the spider getting on his craft, that is a good question. I decided not to nitpick that one and just enjoy the movie as is. Every time I get into over analyzing movies, my wife gets annoyed. "He died and that is his brain during his final moments, blah, blah, blah." I decided to just pretend the spider had been around a long time and his species had teleportation capabilities.
We should do a YouTube movie/TV show reviews channel... It probably would be like this... 🤣

Eager to binge on super sex this weekend.

IML Gear Cream!
Watched the other night. If your on the older side of the pendulum you'll appreciate his jokes. I laughed a good bit. Probably not for everyone though

On Max. The lady started watching. It's solid plus the one girl Hawkeye is protecting looks really sexy naked lol

The lady started watching this... It's a mind numbing paint by numbers unimaginative watch. Crappy dialogue, storylines. Been painful slugging through this. Of course she loves it

I just saw a 3rd season of Mindhunters is back on the radar. That first season, like true detective, were great.

I just saw a 3rd season of Mindhunters is back on the radar. That first season, like true detective, were great.
Cameron Britton did a fantastic job portraying Ed Kemper. Outstanding

Anyone watch anime?
I do :D If you've read the manga for Parasyte or watched the Anime I recommend the Netflix adaptation to Parasyte: The Grey. I binged it last night. If you can get pass the cringe CGI it's pretty damn good in my opinion.

Back