• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

Get Shredded!
This looks bat shit crazy town

We watched "The Bubble" on netflix. 2 wasted hours. It was SUPPOSED to be stupid and it was...but it failed to be stupid and funny. It was an all star cast, but everything missed the mark by a mile.

Just watched The Batman on hbo max and it was three hours of boredom. Best thing about it was the new bat mobile !
Different strokes for different folks.
I liked it more than the Christian Bale ones.
The director said it was going to be more of a noir detective story than action oriented.

Different strokes for different folks.
I liked it more than the Christian Bale ones.
The director said it was going to be more of a noir detective story than action oriented.

Well then he succeeded in what he was trying to do as far as that goes bro. I just don’t like those types of movies so that makes sense.

You kids are cute at your age talking about which Batman movie is the best. Everyone knows which Batman movie rules supreme.
POW, BAM

Full disclosure. I do love the 1966 Batman movie..

Netflix "Ouija: Origin of Evil". I like horror flicks and this might almost be the perfect ouija movie. Good cast and they jumped straight into the "scares" without a bunch of pussyfooting around like these kind of movies usually do. There were even some legit LOL moments. It didn't finish as strong as it started, but it was good enough I could overlook the few cringe moments.

IML Gear Cream!
You kids are cute at your age talking about which Batman movie is the best. Everyone knows which Batman movie rules supreme.
POW, BAM

“POW” BAM” “kaboom” lol

The nostalgia is right on, those were good days as a kid back then when you could watch a Batman series or the movie lol

“POW” BAM” “kaboom” lol

The nostalgia is right on, those were good days as a kid back then when you could watch a Batman series or the movie lol
You got that right. I watched the tv series all the time growing up which is why I adore the movie. Lucky for me I also imprinted my love of this Batman into my oldest daughter. She holds a love for this Batman, the Clue movie, Blazing Saddles, Spaceballs, Naked Gun series, Airplane. Good times

Im just breaking into season 2 of Peaky Blinders on Netflix. I give this series a total thumbs up, I'm rooting for the Shelby’s to get it done lol

Im just breaking into season 2 of Peaky Blinders on Netflix. I give this series a total thumbs up, I'm rooting for the Shelby’s to get it done lol
My wife loves it. I still haven’t gotten around to watching it

A couple of awesome movies on Tubi
Ms 45 and Bad lieutenant (1992)

My wife loves it. I still haven’t gotten around to watching it
I like watching with the wife, yet on series like these she usually falls out quick, she is still 100% in
A couple of awesome movies on Tubi
Ms 45 and Bad lieutenant (1992)

I have tubi on Roku. I wish it didn’t have commercials though. I’ll give these a try, I have not been sleeping well at night lately and maybe these can get me through the week. I was dead ass asleep, and then right around 12:45 woke up, completely awake

My AAS use is 600 mgs test and 75 mgs proviron, so its not that,

Anyone else dealing with some sort of sleeplessness? I just got my CBD gummies and dream and grow so those helped last time I used the combo, anyway, I just popped the tops on those and took two each, I should be out in 30 minutes
manana bros

Anyone else dealing with some sort of sleeplessness? I just got my CBD gummies and dream and grow so those helped last time I used the combo, anyway, I just popped the tops on those and took two each, I should be out in 30 minutes
manana bros

It may be the gear even if you think it isn't. If I was running that and not getting a nut at least 4-5 times per week, I'd be waking up too. Probably with wood.

OTC sleep aid, red kratom, melatonan about 1 hr before bed. Magnesium with PM pills. Hot shower and rub one out as needed, just before bed.

I like watching with the wife, yet on series like these she usually falls out quick, she is still 100% in

I have tubi on Roku. I wish it didn’t have commercials though. I’ll give these a try, I have not been sleeping well at night lately and maybe these can get me through the week. I was dead ass asleep, and then right around 12:45 woke up, completely awake

manana bros

I sleep like shit alot lately from nerve damage keeping me awake due to legs and back twitching. It’s insanely frustrating bro, my doctor wrote me hydroxyzine to help me sleep but i still wake up a couple hours a night.

Just finished the latest season of Last Kingdom on Netflix it was awesome. Im hoping for another season. Uhtred finally got his now a season of keeping it.

Just finished the latest season of Last Kingdom on Netflix it was awesome. Im hoping for another season. Uhtred finally got his now a season of keeping it.

Great show ! Got me laid like GOT did. Lol. My girl and my female fam say, “Oh Utred is my man!” They are all in love with him

Max

I finally caught "Jackass Forever" last night. The wife rolled her eyes when I put it on. She even made a negative comment. And then we laughed our butts off at it. And some of it will still make your taint draw up. Our daughter was googling all the background stuff while it was going on. Who had to go to the ER for what, who got a ruptured testicle, etc, etc. I don't see how those guys still do it.

Skade from Last kingdom is hella fine . Wild bitch is sexy ! I started watching a show called From yesterday. I usually avoid scary shit but that show is pretty damn good. I’m the 31 year old dude that think there still might be a possibility of something grabbing my ass in the dark, so I take no chances and avoid horror shows

Back