• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

There is a good one called To the lake.
Netflix recently bought it and yes,
it's a Russian product.
If you want something new you should wacth it.
The plot grips you from the first episode,
I personally watched everything in two days.

Got good reviews! Gonna binge it!

Max

There is a good one called To the lake.
Netflix recently bought it and yes,
it's a Russian product.
If you want something new you should wacth it.
The plot grips you from the first episode,
I personally watched everything in two days.
Half way through...gonna binge the rest tonight and tomorrow!

Finished Arrow!! From what I read, a lot of sites say to watch FLASH next....unless someone has a better suggestion for the DC superhero shows.

Max

Ive been watching The 100 when I can. Surprisingly addicting.

God I wanna fuck Octavia and Raven!!! Octavia is Greek and in real life, she got arrested last year for domestic abuse! Lol . All drunk! I think it was her second arrest. The hot ones are always crazy! Crazy good Sex Too!!

Max

Octavia is def the hottest one. But Clarke is australian and theres just something about aussie chicks

God I wanna fuck Octavia and Raven!!! Octavia is Greek and in real life, she got arrested last year for domestic abuse! Lol . All drunk! I think it was her second arrest. The hot ones are always crazy! Crazy good Sex Too!!

Max

YES most definitely clarke too bro !! Ive watched every season and episode of the 100 since it started and wish there was more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES most definitely clarke too bro !! Ive watched every season and episode of the 100 since it started and wish there was more.

Clarke goes without saying!!

Max

Get Shredded!
Clarke goes without saying!!

Max

giphy.gif

"Truth Seekers" on prime. Not your typical Nick Frost and Simon Pegg show. First episode was a little slow, but it picked up and I'm about 5 episodes in. Very watchable. Pegg's character is barely in it though.

Rick n morty season 4 is on hbo max now. Finally!

The Witcher is good
Ozark is awesome
Schitts Creek is funny
Black Mirror
The 100
Polar (movie)
You
Lost in space
Away
Glow
Scott Pilgrim (movie)
The other guys (movie)
EuroVision (movie)

Not on Netflix but some of my favorites

Warrior (Cinemax) from Bruce Lee’s ideas

Banshee (Cinemax) amazing show most never even heard of.

The Boys (Amazon Prime) probably my favorite show.

Fargo (Hulu or cable) amazing writing and show

I forgot about Kingdom on Netflix. This show is so awesome and I binged it everyday until I finished it. it was that good!

Not on Netflix but some of my favorites

Warrior (Cinemax) from Bruce Lee’s ideas

Banshee (Cinemax) amazing show most never even heard of.

The Boys (Amazon Prime) probably my favorite show.

Fargo (Hulu or cable) amazing writing and show

THE BOY’S !!!! #1 agreed

THE BOY’S !!!! #1 agreed

I got my wife and 2 of my 3 kids watching it with me now too. So I needed up watching season one 4 times and season two 3 times. So damn good and I think they are better than all the marvel movies. Except Deadpool which is just as awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
So now they have Trump the American dream on netflix !! Guess im gonna try it out later after work.

Started "To the Lake"....subtitles are tolerable. Decent action and had a few good laughs.

Also watching the second season of "Disenchantment". It makes a nice time filler when you have 20-30mins to kill.

The queens gambit is pretty good and new. The boys is legit as well. Kevin Hearts stand up and Dave chappelle is funny AF.

57951751.jpg

I keep hearing about The Queens Gambit! Have to try it out!

Max

Anything new that’s binge worthy? The ozark a was the last one that truly hooked me!

Anything new that’s binge worthy? The ozark a was the last one that truly hooked me!

The Last Kingdom was good!

Max

Bushwick on Netflix i just watched fucking great with batista in it...only issue is they never picked up like 10guns they could had been using! Its about the south rising starting a war with the gov...its from 2007 kinda strange how close we could be to a civil war

Back