• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Coming Soon - Canada Domestic Warehouse!

adhome01

www.DrugsGear.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Drugs Gear will be opening a new Canada Domestic Warehouse soon.

Let us know what brands you would like to see stocked.

I would literally give my right testicle if you offered real turkish ANAPOLON by Abdi Ibrahim domestically in Canada, I would pay top dollar for it! No other anadrol offered by any of the labs made from inferior chinese powders can even come close to the real Anapolon, not even the Iran Hormone version is good! Unfortunately I've lost a lot of addresses over the years due to seizures so i'm stuck with whatever is available here in Canada which is horrible! it would be greatly appreciated if you guys offered some of your quality stuff up here! please keep us updated on this thread as to when you will be ready to sell!

thanks

I would literally give my right testicle if you offered real turkish ANAPOLON by Abdi Ibrahim domestically in Canada, I would pay top dollar for it! No other anadrol offered by any of the labs made from inferior chinese powders can even come close to the real Anapolon, not even the Iran Hormone version is good! Unfortunately I've lost a lot of addresses over the years due to seizures so i'm stuck with whatever is available here in Canada which is horrible! it would be greatly appreciated if you guys offered some of your quality stuff up here! please keep us updated on this thread as to when you will be ready to sell!

thanks

I'll check with Allan for an update and let you know. Thanks!

I just looked more closely at your product offerings again and noticed another great one we would love to have up here:

Bayer Schering Testoviron Depot (awesome price btw!)

I just looked more closely at your product offerings again and noticed another great one we would love to have up here:

Bayer Schering Testoviron Depot (awesome price btw!)

i would be remiss if i didn't mention how hard it is to find pharma test enanthate up here like bayer schering.....all we got it seems is do it yourself kitchen brewers pretending to be professional, who knows what kind of powders they are using and how they filtering...it sucks!

anyways i just wanted to throw that out there..... I think you guys would do good if you opened up shop up here! you should also try advertising on the professionalmuscle.com forums they are so much more active then most of the other forums out there, another good one is thinksteroids.com (MESO-RX) its a wild west type forum with a lot of rude people but there are tons of Canadians buyers that go on there....sorry if i'm to forward but we've got nothing but crappy amateurs up here and a whole lot of scammers, it would be a breath of fresh air to have access to good pharma gear/or at least reputable labs!

Currently Drugs Gear has the following items in stock at the Canadian warehouse.

Spectrum Test E= 75$

Spectrum Test Mix ( Sust)=75$

Spectrum Tren E= 110$

Will update as more products come available. Thanks!

Back