Why you should use Proviron or Masteron with Tren (the benefits)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,752

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,072
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,598
    Thanked in
    2,744 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    If you can only pick 1, which is everyone’s favorite with a moderate testosterone dose?
    definitely masteron propionate over all other compounds. The overall feeling of wellness and the elevated free test levels create some nice benefits that no other hormone can match , imo

  2. #17
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    16

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    120100

    I definitely love using proviron all year round, it has no side effects and it does have a lot of positives

  3. #18
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    18,184

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,354
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,560
    Thanked in
    4,091 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin mascaraque View Post
    I definitely love using proviron all year round, it has no side effects and it does have a lot of positives
    THIS.... almost no side.. I have some studies saved up somewhere that shows 6-7 years worth of treatment with almost NO sides or negative effects

  4. #19
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    120

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    159
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points
    480100

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    THIS.... almost no side.. I have some studies saved up somewhere that shows 6-7 years worth of treatment with almost NO sides or negative effects
    I read somewhere Proviron can effect the lipids negative and even put stress on liver, what’s your experience?

  5. #20
    Senior Member

    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,400

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    942
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    Rep Points
    26777611

    Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    If you can only pick 1, which is everyone’s favorite with a moderate testosterone dose?
    i have no problem w/mast,however my hairline does. don't seem to have the same prob. w/ provi., so it's my go-to w/ test-just me

  6. #21
    Senior Member

    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,444

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    507
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    906
    Thanked in
    604 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    I read somewhere Proviron can effect the lipids negative and even put stress on liver, what’s your experience?
    I have been taking provi for maybe 2 years straight now. I occasionally drop to 25 or up to 75 but usually stay at 50mg daily and have had no issues. My doctor knows what I take and always mentions how good my lipids are. I'm just guessing it has alot to do with what you eat and your DNA.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    481

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points
    1800039815

    the above information has sold me on just doing a test, proviron, and mast cycle next time around. usually I do test/tren/mast. But want to take a break from tren for a bit. this time just want to see the benefits of mast and proviron only with test.

    appreciate the info

  8. #23
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    18,184

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,354
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,560
    Thanked in
    4,091 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by THEWIZARDOFKOZ View Post
    the above information has sold me on just doing a test, proviron, and mast cycle next time around. usually I do test/tren/mast. But want to take a break from tren for a bit. this time just want to see the benefits of mast and proviron only with test.

    appreciate the info
    Definitely keep us all posted on how you make out

  9. #24
    Senior Member

    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    840

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,226
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    547
    Thanked in
    340 Posts
    Rep Points
    9745410

    Hotrod sent me to this thread....gonna get some provi. It seems it would suit my needs well.

  10. #25
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    481

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points
    1800039815

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Definitely keep us all posted on how you make out
    will do, I have never logged before, but I might this time around.

  11. #26
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    18,184

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,354
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,560
    Thanked in
    4,091 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bumping for awareness

Similar Threads

  1. Proviron or Masteron with Trenbolone (The benefits)
    By Vision in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-23-2020, 05:39 AM
  2. Proviron or Masteron with Trenbolone (The benefits)
    By Vision in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-01-2016, 07:12 PM
  3. Proviron or Masteron with Tren (the benefits)
    By Vision in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-01-2015, 11:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums