• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jussie Smollett Could Now Be Prosecuted for Allegedly Faking Attack

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Jussie Smollett Could Now Be Prosecuted for Allegedly Faking Attack

Kim Foxx responded to the order, saying, "I respectfully disagree with the court's conclusion that, in the absence of any conflict, the appointment of a special prosecutor is required."

She continued, "As always, I remain committed to transparency, justice, and the public safety of the communities we serve."Jussie Smollett could actually be prosecuted for allegedly faking the now infamous attack on the streets of Chicago.

A Chicago judge has ordered a special prosecutor to be appointed to review the way prosecutors handled the case and ultimately dismissed it.

The judge said in his order, "If reasonable grounds exist to further prosecute Smollett, in the interest of justice the special prosecutor may take such action."

This is a stunning turn of events ... as you know, the Office of State's Attorney Kim Foxx essentially dropped all charges against Jussie ... this after the grand jury indicted the actor on 16 felony counts of lying to cops. Jussie claimed he was attacked by 2 men who beat him and put a rope around his neck while yelling racial and homophobic slurs. Cops called BS.

The judge said, "unprecedented irregularities identified in this case" warrants the appointment of a special prosecutor. Some of the irregularities, according to legal docs:

The judge said the State's Attorney screwed the case up after Foxx recused herself, because of comments she had made about the case, there was no one in her office properly overseeing the case ... so says the judge.

The judge used a nautical metaphor to describe the screw-ups, saying, "There was no master on the bridge to guide the ship as it floundered through unchartered waters. And it ultimately lost its bearings."

Attachments

• 0621-jussie-smollett-tmz-4.jpg
    0621-jussie-smollett-tmz-4.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 61
Anybody else just exhausted from reading **democrats lie, cheat, steal, commit violence against anyone who doesn't agree with them, accuse the rest of the world of evertyhing they stand for and never have to answer for it while the MSM twists into it being Trumps/Republicans fault***

fkk politics. fkk democrats. Lastly, fkkk people that live with blinders on.

Anybody else just exhausted from reading **democrats lie, cheat, steal, commit violence against anyone who doesn't agree with them, accuse the rest of the world of evertyhing they stand for and never have to answer for it while the MSM twists into it being Trumps/Republicans fault***

fkk politics. fkk democrats. Lastly, fkkk people that live with blinders on.
Zing!!!!

Nothing wrong with being gay in 2019. But this dudes just a faggot. Am I right.. Or am I right.
1594ca85d1784f404be2c603d373cdc5.jpg

If anything an example needs to be made of him. Clearly he staged the attack and payed his trainers (by personal check :loser:). He needs to be shown that you can't take your platform and fame to use it for personal gain then when it falls apart just say "well it's a harmless low priority crime". Same with aunt Becky and the college admissions scandal. She payed and falsified documents. She should be held the same as if some average kid falsified documents to get into college.

I got a hundo that says nothing happens

Sent from my FDA work phone

I got a hundo that says nothing happens

I think it will, a special prosecutor was approved.

Can we bet on it?

I think you can bet on he will be back in court, yes because they're re-opening the case.

in the bodycam footage he still has the noose on, a normal person would take that shit off immediately.

in the bodycam footage he still has the noose on, a normal person would take that shit off immediately.

Often times you can tell a liar just that way... when shit doesn't make sense or add up. Bc it's bullshit.

I know the cops were livid when he got off...really pissed off.

there is footage of him walking into his apartment eating a subway sandwich without the noose on prior to the cops getting there.

now that I think about it, its really all the fake outrage society these days that are so ready to jump on any fake news and be outrage. jussie just helped expose it

Imagine the hate crimes that COULD have been.... if this POS was not exposed! Fucking ridiculous the shit we swallow.

That fucking gay nigger is so guilty and now he is trying to cover his ass. This completely blew up in his face. The DA was in on it and pissed off a lot of cops by dismissing the charges basically throwing it in there face. He will be charged again. He should have payed the $130,000 and tried to keep this from boiling over. If he is innocent he wouldn't be worried at all.

His dumbass plan for this was not thought out through from the git go and he probably thought given his status there wouldn't be question of his story. Finally the reverse racism backfires and gets exposed. I hope this is one time that a celebrity gets punished (same as aunt becky).

That fucking gay nigger is so guilty and now he is trying to cover his ass. This completely blew up in his face. The DA was in on it and pissed off a lot of cops by dismissing the charges basically throwing it in there face. He will be charged again. He should have payed the $130,000 and tried to keep this from boiling over. If he is innocent he wouldn't be worried at all.

His dumbass plan for this was not thought out through from the git go and he probably thought given his status there wouldn't be question of his story. Finally the reverse racism backfires and gets exposed. I hope this is one time that a celebrity gets punished (same as aunt becky).

aunt Becky didn’t do anything wrong. Those ‘prestigious ‘ institutions have worked like that since the beginning. You donate, your kids get in. There admission didn’t do anything to prevent qualified students from getting in, the cost of admission however, does.

aunt Becky didn’t do anything wrong. Those ‘prestigious ‘ institutions have worked like that since the beginning. You donate, your kids get in. There admission didn’t do anything to prevent qualified students from getting in, the cost of admission however, does.

I don't doubt that generous donations get kids in. However her two daughters were put in under being crew recruits with doctored pics of them on rowing machines when they in fact have never done crew in their lives. I could care less about the debate of it taking a spot for some deserving kid but they actually falsified the application. Just cut a big donation to the school and get your kid in like it's been done for years.

I’m biased.

I watched full house as a kid. Always had a thing for aunt Becky.
#freeauntbecky
#ifjussiecanwalksocanbecky

I’m biased.

I watched full house as a kid. Always had a thing for aunt Becky.
#freeauntbecky
#ifjussiecanwalksocanbecky

Ha ha yeah I did as well. Uncle Jessie had no business with her. I just wish she wouldn't play the victim card in this whole scandal.

All this full House talk got any one thinkin of Greek yogurt?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

He's a shit skin, blue gum America hater...I wouldn't piss on his asshole if his sphincter was on fire....

Back