Operation Winstrol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Itís safe to mix oil and water? Does this take away from any of the injection pain in any way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would not mix oil and water injectable in the same shot. Since oil and water do not mix the oil can surround the water causing IM absorption issues. I buddy of mine kept having sterile abscesses or something similar and had to see a doctor several times for treatment. Cost him a lot of money. After assuring him the gear he got from me was not the issue I later found out he was mixing his b12 injection with his test. Once he stopped doing this the extreme pip and issue resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Exactly but would the same method work with other water base solutions like test, tren base ?
    Since test or tren is not methylated, drinking the base compound would have terrible oral bioavailability. You can drink any "oral" injectable if it's in oil or water and it will still work fine.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,821 Posts
    Rep Points

Winstrol injectable is the exact same as oral Winstrol their for you can drink it. You could also drink the oil based if you wanted it probably just wouldnít taste pleasant. I believe you can do this with all injectable orals such as injectable d bol, anadrol, and superdrol.
    unfortunately the same would not work for testosterone or trenbolone which is probably a good thing for me because if we could I would probably walk around with test levels higher than Dallas when he passed away tren raging on everyone and everything lmao.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,082 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Itís safe to mix oil and water? Does this take away from any of the injection pain in any way?

I heard several times that it is but fuck that Iíve done it like 3 times and each time the air bubbles go crazy when the oil meets the water. The pain wasnít bad but just seemed sketchy to me.