• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

We have field goal

azuresky

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ordered some blue tops, t3 and clen, and got the blue tops in today. Reached out to Bones to see if they were maybe shipped separately or something but no word yet. Other reviews say there’s pretty good customer service here so I’m not too concerned and I’ll update once the rest makes its way over.

Checked all the vials and they looked nice and clean (no hairs, filters, etc), and I couldn’t be happier with the ship time. Here’s hoping the t3 and clen gets in soon too.

Just want to update, Bones got back to me that everything is shipped, just separate packages. I’ll update again on TD, been a pleasure working with Ace

As a former placekicker , love the title of this thread , that is all :)

Forgot to update, last week when I got back from my weekend trip the T3 and Clen were waiting for me, with D-Bol as an added bonus. Shelving the d-bol for now. Haven’t felt or noticed anything yet (maybe some cotton mouth in the mornings this weekend?), but today starts week 2 (5 on M-F, 2 off S&S)

Also regarding the pics...when I got my blue tops it there was a message asking for no pics to keep a lower profile. Unless Bones or someone tells me “naw hell go for it,” I’mma respect them since they did a damn good job on this order.

Back