• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A Customer just broke a world record using EP from Uncle Z... WOW!!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A Customer just broke a world record using EP from Uncle Z... WOW!!
He placed more orders using Z's service with EP products, than anyone we've ever seen, it's a world record in our book..
All by using the 20% savings with BTC :twothumbs:

2moe8ms.jpg

How do you know when the best time to pull the trigger and stock up on the gearz?

Easy, when you notice an unpassable deal and you do a double take..
That's right, rub those Bitcoins together and think of the endless possibilities:daydream:

Last edited:
Wow that’s actually crazy if you think about it. Let’s take the 5 for 5 deal that’s usually $175.00 and subtract 20% now you got $140 for five bottles.

This deal is insane!

Hence why I placed 3 5 vial orders and with the discount it feels like a steal. Waiting for the TD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I once broke the record on ep juice for the most lhjo in one day. I think it was like 13 times back to back. My sack is still withered and I have the raisins to prove it :)

I think I once broke the record on ep juice for the most lhjo in one day. I think it was like 13 times back to back. My sack is still withered and I have the raisins to prove it :)

20% off is a nice addition to the nicely priced roster.

Back