• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bloodwork issues

mjrpowerlifting

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
e82c6aa62ca3c91f7413dc00b7a42294.jpg

7c9103505f2cd0bc26b0d09224892bd6.jpg

d37bc601aeb8234eb1382903b55069eb.jpg

So I included a list of supplements that I have been taking to reduce Blood pressure, diabetes & cholesterol.
Diet is primarily steaks and vegetables and avocados. 2 eggs in the AM, a protein shake with almonds in the afternoon. I stop eating altogether by 5pm.
I’m trying to lose weight, so I try to not eat again til the AM.
Blood pressure seems to be under control again. Sugar is still high.
I was taking 125mg of Testosterone weekly.

Friday I started a Test/Deca cycle:
125mg TestCyp
300mg Deca
I may be interested in increasing the Test to 250mg per week, but I’m not trying to bulk. I’m trying to lose weight and I’ve got some joint issues that Deca could help. I’m looking to run this for 12-16 weeks if my bloodwork cooperates.
My question:
Does anyone see what I can do to improve my bloodwork aside from the countless supplements I’m taking daily?

WTF is EOS% ??? And what could have that raised like that? I read it’s could be cancer?

I’m already taking 2g of metformin, is there anything else I can take to lower my blood sugar levels? This is so frustrating because everyone around me eats cake and ice cream & I have been sucking on Powerade zero slushes pretending that my sugar is getting better?
I’m this close to saying fuck it, taking a gram of something, and going out in style. I’d rather die jacked and strong as an ox, than suffering trying to fix a broken machine miserable .

Citrus Bergamot works great for cholesterol & cardiovascular health not sure if it helps w sugar directly. Amazon has it pretty cheap. Hope this helps

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

First what is your A1C??? And are you taking insulin??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t get it this time. But it usually hovers around 6. With a fasted blood sugar of 107, that is not good.
No I’m not taking insulin. Dave Pulumbo says that maybe a long acting insulin may be an answer to help my body correct the high sugar. Preventive before it goes full diabetic .

Dude your blood sugar is nothing to sweat over I would give my left nut to have an a1c of 6 and a fasted blood sugar of 107, I get it that 107 is a TAD high but nothing to be tripping about..

Have you seen a doctor about your blood lvl?? I’m asking because you take metformin so I’m assuming you do, if so then talk to him about a long acting insulin like tresiba my blood sugar lvl are way worst then yours with an a1c of 10 and fasted lvl anywhere from 110-170 now with that being said ever since I started taking tresiba my fasted lvl are much better, so if your stressing about it talk to your doc..

Your lvl are not that bad and adding tresiba would make ALL the diff in the world

I didn’t get it this time. But it usually hovers around 6. With a fasted blood sugar of 107, that is not good.
No I’m not taking insulin. Dave Pulumbo says that maybe a long acting insulin may be an answer to help my body correct the high sugar. Preventive before it goes full diabetic .

Dude your blood sugar is nothing to sweat over I would give my left nut to have an a1c of 6 and a fasted blood sugar of 107, I get it that 107 is a TAD high but nothing to be tripping about..

Have you seen a doctor about your blood lvl?? I’m asking because you take metformin so I’m assuming you do, if so then talk to him about a long acting insulin like tresiba my blood sugar lvl are way worst then yours with an a1c of 10 and fasted lvl anywhere from 110-170 now with that being said ever since I started taking tresiba my fasted lvl are much better, so if your stressing about it talk to your doc..

Your lvl are not that bad and adding tresiba would make ALL the diff in the world

I will. Thanks

EOS most likely could be an allergy its pollen season my friends son had a high reading too and he freaked out, if its consistently high get with your doctor

e82c6aa62ca3c91f7413dc00b7a42294.jpg

7c9103505f2cd0bc26b0d09224892bd6.jpg

d37bc601aeb8234eb1382903b55069eb.jpg

So I included a list of supplements that I have been taking to reduce Blood pressure, diabetes & cholesterol.
Diet is primarily steaks and vegetables and avocados. 2 eggs in the AM, a protein shake with almonds in the afternoon. I stop eating altogether by 5pm.
I’m trying to lose weight, so I try to not eat again til the AM.
Blood pressure seems to be under control again. Sugar is still high.
I was taking 125mg of Testosterone weekly.

Friday I started a Test/Deca cycle:
125mg TestCyp
300mg Deca
I may be interested in increasing the Test to 250mg per week, but I’m not trying to bulk. I’m trying to lose weight and I’ve got some joint issues that Deca could help. I’m looking to run this for 12-16 weeks if my bloodwork cooperates.
My question:
Does anyone see what I can do to improve my bloodwork aside from the countless supplements I’m taking daily?

WTF is EOS% ??? And what could have that raised like that? I read it’s could be cancer?

I’m already taking 2g of metformin, is there anything else I can take to lower my blood sugar levels? This is so frustrating because everyone around me eats cake and ice cream & I have been sucking on Powerade zero slushes pretending that my sugar is getting better?
I’m this close to saying fuck it, taking a gram of something, and going out in style. I’d rather die jacked and strong as an ox, than suffering trying to fix a broken machine miserable .

I appreciate your list of supplements. A lot of people have heart and cholesterol issues without AAS. I find that with short 8 week on cycles and back to TRT, I can control my BP/HR much easier. Cholesterol and Blood sugar is a bit harder to get in line. I have been avoiding statins for a while. I am researching different compounds that can improve cholesterol(sarms and peptides) hard to get real evidence.

Max

I appreciate your list of supplements. A lot of people have heart and cholesterol issues without AAS. I find that with short 8 week on cycles and back to TRT, I can control my BP/HR much easier. Cholesterol and Blood sugar is a bit harder to get in line. I have been avoiding statins for a while. I am researching different compounds that can improve cholesterol(sarms and peptides) hard to get real evidence.

Max

I can say with some strong opinion that the caradinine did improve the HDL.

That’s the one I was most impressed by on paper. I ordered some to hopefully improve my ldl/hdl and get my physician to quit pushing drugs on me!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Citrus Bergamot works great for cholesterol & cardiovascular health not sure if it helps w sugar directly. Amazon has it pretty cheap. Hope this helps

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

I take the "NOW" brand (Bergamot) and it brought my levels in check with Niacin and Red Yeast Rice (but it (RYR) overseas with at least 10 MG of monocolin K (natural lovastatin)...

I take the "NOW" brand (Bergamot) and it brought my levels in check with Niacin and Red Yeast Rice (but it (RYR) overseas with at least 10 MG of monocolin K (natural lovastatin)...

Do you have a link? Thanks!

Your cholesterol:

How much cardio are you doing? How about daily oatmeal? I would replace the steak with chicken and turkey for awhile.

Do the three things above for 1.5 months and then get your lipids tested again. I'm willing to bet your numbers improve.

Your cholesterol:

How much cardio are you doing? How about daily oatmeal? I would replace the steak with chicken and turkey for awhile.

Do the three things above for 1.5 months and then get your lipids tested again. I'm willing to bet your numbers improve.

I do plenty of strongman conditioning, short rest periods of :20-:30 secs rest between sets.

Oatmeal sets off my sugar. I tried 1/2 cup cooked steel cut rolled organic oats for breakfast for a semester. It hurt my health.

Yeah, I’ll try chicken. but steak is so good! The eliminating the extra cholesterol probably will do me good.
Thank you for your input.

I also removed most red meat still have steak every now and then but I mostly eat chicken and ground turkey Min 90% lean..

Also when you say strong man conditioning sorry my ignorance but how high do you get your heart rate and for how long to you keep that heart rate???

I do plenty of strongman conditioning, short rest periods of :20-:30 secs rest between sets.

Oatmeal sets off my sugar. I tried 1/2 cup cooked steel cut rolled organic oats for breakfast for a semester. It hurt my health.

Yeah, I’ll try chicken. but steak is so good! The eliminating the extra cholesterol probably will do me good.

I also removed most red meat still have steak every now and then but I mostly eat chicken and ground turkey Min 90% lean..

Also when you say strong man conditioning sorry my ignorance but how high do you get your heart rate and for how long to you keep that heart rate???

It’s 20 minutes of lifting kegs or farmers walk handles for a 30 yard loop. :30 seconds rest in between.
https://youtu.be/feh7tSwdgYQ

Then my regular training is about 45 minutes to an hour. Squats, deadlifts, overhead press 10 sets of 3-5 reps with :30 seconds rest between sets. Accessories are completed with a superset of 3-4 small exercises.

I would add some cardio...uphill walking on treadmill at least. Whatever your doing now, isn't working.

Shorten your rest periods on the weight/strong man cardio until you can go 15 minutes straight. Lighten the weight and keep moving. After 15 minutes, hit the treadmill for 15-20 minutes of walking at a solid pace. You will get both HIIT and lower intensity cardio benefits. You need both. Those cholesterol #'s are not good but this cardio will help.

Back