• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cypionator, Retarded or Insane?

IML Gear Cream!
I’m kind of second guessing it being him now lol. His insults are usually pretty good. Cypionator’s insults are fucking weak. I’m guessing it’s just a teenager throwing a fit because mommy took him off her tit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If it's not MM it's Diaminos that retard uses the same gammer and looks like Google translate. Did you guys ever see a pic of him, let's just say it's not the guy you want your daughter to bring to Sunday dinner lol

If it's not MM it's Diaminos that retard uses the same gammer and looks like Google translate. Did you guys ever see a pic of him, let's just say it's not the guy you want your daughter to bring to Sunday dinner lol
I remember that Italian but don’t think it’s him . It isn’t a gimmick cyp is just that fucking stupid.

A big fuck you to all you mutha fuccas thinking that was me! Fagetz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad to see you return. Was hoping you wouldn't abandon the hgh thread you have going.

Mighty-Mouse the realest mofuka to ever grace this forum!

It was all Sherk.....lol

It was . I’m sorry MM. the more I read the none sense though, I realized cypionator is truly illiterate so it couldn’t be you.

It was . I’m sorry MM. the more I read the none sense though, I realized cypionator is truly illiterate so it couldn’t be you.

I forgive you and allow you back into the special part of my heart

I forgive you and allow you back into the special part of my heart

0b38ae9eb91c4c15f0b26204b2b78303.gif

Just joking man......wasn't all you.

Glad your back MM.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Now that MM is back all is right in the ASF universe again! :)

Ok...I'm Blackstar bitches!

Sent from my FDA work phone

When I looked at your profile, I don't see anything that would cause the issue

There's not an option on our control panel to restrict pm's that I know of.

Hmmm I’m on the tap a talk app let me try reg web

Try deleting some pm’s. Arnold looked and doesn’t see anything that would be preventing you from sending pm’s unless you’ve reached your limit of saved messages.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Try deleting some pm’s. Arnold looked and doesn’t see anything that would be preventing you from sending pm’s unless you’ve reached your limit of saved messages.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Correct, it seems you may have reached your PM quota, delete some PM's and try again.

Hmmm I only had 20 messages but I think the error is with tap a talk if Monte got my pm

Back