Coaching

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Coaching

  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    19,445

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,501
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,010
    Thanked in
    3,968 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Coaching

    I've had a lot of pm's recently asking if I offer coaching.

    I do but, I don't openly advertise it since it's something I do on the side. I dedicate a lot of time to the guys I work with, as they would attest to so, I expect a lot from my clients in terms of sending check ins and doing what they should be doing.

    If you are in the fence about hiring someone, not just myself but any coach, do yourself a favor and be absolutely sure you're ready to kick ass be. If not, you're going to waste some money.

  2. #2
    The Video Guy

    Mighty-Mouse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    7,961

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    628
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,212
    Thanked in
    659 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I can vouch for monte he took me along way on just 275mg of test mutha fuccas thought I was blasting


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Monster Labs Lead Rep
    BOARD REP

    GGG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8,692

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,108
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,131
    Thanked in
    802 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yupp , Monte is Legit , straight shooter .

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    tren2k14's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,035

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    213
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    763
    Thanked in
    507 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Monte is a good guy knows his stuff for sure.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    ClintEastwood's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,965

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    185
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    428
    Thanked in
    284 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I've had a lot of pm's recently asking if I offer coaching.

    I do but, I don't openly advertise it since it's something I do on the side. I dedicate a lot of time to the guys I work with, as they would attest to so, I expect a lot from my clients in terms of sending check ins and doing what they should be doing.

    If you are in the fence about hiring someone, not just myself but any coach, do yourself a favor and be absolutely sure you're ready to kick ass be. If not, you're going to waste some money.
    Some coaches get super pissed off when that happens. They expect work because their name is riding on the student. I've seen this personally.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    19,445

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,501
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,010
    Thanked in
    3,968 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ClintEastwood View Post
    Some coaches get super pissed off when that happens. They expect work because their name is riding on the student. I've seen this personally.
    I don't care about my name lol.

    I do care about investing time in someone and being lied to though. I get close to clients so, it's hard to see someone screwing up.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    19,445

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,501
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,010
    Thanked in
    3,968 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tren2k14 View Post
    Monte is a good guy knows his stuff for sure.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Message this guy here if you are looking too.

    Has some monsters he works with.

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,692

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    879
    Thanked in
    562 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tren2k14 View Post
    Monte is a good guy knows his stuff for sure.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I've known tren since before he came on here and he he is a good dude. Deff knows his shyt. Either 2 of these guys would be a solid choice to hire to help achieve them goals.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Low Life

    gdawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    4,440

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Leave your emotions out of it . It wonít be pretty . Itís a serious commitment . If you are new here think long and hard . Your life will change . Your friends will leave . It will try your relationship. In the end there will be greatness. Is there an end ?

Similar Threads

  1. Coaching
    By tren2k14 in forum Dutch Pharma
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 08-11-2019, 11:57 AM
  2. Coaching available
    By mrgreen376 in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-21-2019, 12:42 PM
  3. PSL VIP Coaching
    By Sherk in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-08-2019, 07:55 AM
  4. 12 week coaching
    By ProjectSwole in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-02-2016, 03:46 AM
  5. Six Strength Coaching Mistakes
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 01:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums