• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Humatrope/Norditropin help

Kingsranger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ready to start my first cycle and have decided on either humatrope or Norditropin. Best place to get it for reliability and legitimacy?

Ready to start my first cycle and have decided on either humatrope or Norditropin. Best place to get it for reliability and legitimacy?
I belive PSL has some good deals and are as legit as they come. For those particular items. If you wanna go the Chinese route holler at me i know a guy w the best and most consistent test scores for years.

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

I am a little wary about getting stuff mixed by someone I don't know. Any updates on people who have used Ace labs? The purity and such?

Bro I use domestic supply I have spent thousands which him only because his stuff I'd top notch nords all the way easy to use and insane quality..

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back