• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Please help urgent.

Cameron_ie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone know anything about "Alphapharma" "alphapharm" products? Legit or fake?

I believe Alpha-Pharma has a website for anti-counterfeit check. Check your stuff against that website.

Does anyone know anything about "Alphapharma" "alphapharm" products? Legit or fake?
Brother, the AP gear you get from DS is totally legit! I have run many of his gear.
you will not be
disappointed,
I promise. Great service and communication is what youll get.

What's so urgent? Nobody not one person has ever heard of themAnd God forbid you search for info on Alpha Pharma You are clueless about steroids dieting and training. You're 20yrs old 25% body fat running Tren on your first cycle. And now it looks like your just buying gear thinking the more you buy and switching compounds is going to help you. But it's not

What's so urgent? Nobody not one person has ever heard of themAnd God forbid you search for info on Alpha Pharma You are clueless about steroids dieting and training. You're 20yrs old 25% body fat running Tren on your first cycle. And now it looks like your just buying gear thinking the more you buy and switching compounds is going to help you. But it's not

People are so arrogant especially when they have no idea what it's for nor do they know the situation 😂 embarrassing

I have ordered from them many mnay times over the years, DS are pro's at what they do and the gear/hgh are fantastic for me everytime.

Alpha Pharma is a a reputable company, their products have been on the market for a long time. Much longer than Pharmacom, ZPHC or any other brands.
All products come with scratch off codes so you can check authenticity of your products online at alpha pharma web site.

People are so arrogant especially when they have no idea what it's for nor do they know the situation embarrassing
Yeah I agree that with your stats I'd be embarrassed to. And all the steroids in the world aren't going to help you Cameron. You should watch some videos on training and what not. Start with Richard Simmons Sweating to the Oldies.

Oh it was urgent alright lol. Google couldn't help in this matter so hence why the urgency

You done lol? Stop embarrassing yourself making stupid ass comments. You can help or gtfo. But thanks to everyone that answered my question. Means a lot.

You done lol? Stop embarrassing yourself making stupid ass comments. You can help or gtfo. But thanks to everyone that answered my question. Means a lot.
K I'll gtfo. But you should first drop using everything and get blood work done. Lose some weight and get your bf% down. No need for someone your age to be using aas especially Tren on your first and 2nd cycles. If you lose weight and drop your bf it will be a much more productive cycle in terms of quality gains if your diet is in check.

K I'll gtfo. But you should first drop using everything and get blood work done. Lose some weight and get your bf% down. No need for someone your age to be using aas especially Tren on your first and 2nd cycles. If you lose weight and drop your bf it will be a much more productive cycle in terms of quality gains if your diet is in check.

Thank you for actually saying it civil instead of an ass and if you would pm me I'd explain what's going. I'm so you can know the situation. But that's for the help means a lot

Im interested to know whats up too :)
Thank you for actually saying it civil instead of an ass and if you would pm me I'd explain what's going. I'm so you can know the situation. But that's for the help means a lot

Ya brother no worries and also if DS Carrie's it you know its legit

OP is an ass clown.

Attachments

• A1C97FF6-DEF2-4DFD-A1AC-D98D31FBC5F2.jpeg
    A1C97FF6-DEF2-4DFD-A1AC-D98D31FBC5F2.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 73
Use urgent when:
Can't get a boner
Found out the girl I slept with is really a tranny
Can't push my hemorrhoids back in

Cuz if you’re on a gear forum and can’t get a boner you should go to the ER because you definitely have a spinal cord injury lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re anonymous dude. Why’re you on about PMs? Just tell us what’s up so we can vote on your sexual orientation immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back