• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Finally

BrownHero

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to this been ready a lot doing my research finally doing a full body transformation using Dutch pharma any advice

Let’s us know more.

Current stats, experience (both training and drugs), nutrition, goals (numbers).

test e 300-400 mg/ week is a good starting point.

youll want to pull bloods now and during and after your cycle.

Both hormone panel and lipid profiles.

Have your pct in hand before you take your first pin, in case shit goes wrong.

Stay committed and dedicated and enjoy yourself.

Id say 12-16 weeks is plenty long enough.

Welcome to the board.

Yes we need more info to give you advice

Welcome lots of good info around here

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wlcome to the forum!

Yeah I just had my blood work I’ll post the results I’ve ran test c at 400 week loved it then I relapsed on heroin now I’ve started trt I’ve decided to dedicate my life to a full body transformation and will be doing updates on you tube I want to run tren ace ive been dieting hard and working out hard I also have arimidex from my doctor and nandrolone just need some advice what else to run I do my research but advice from people that have experience is worth more

How long have you been clean from heroin?

On TRT, you are going to mess up your bloodwork for your doctor if you blast other compounds/higher doses?

I’ve been clean off heroin 6 months my doctor gave me nandrolone to take with my trt so we be been I’ve been honest with her told I had took stuff before she understood I was thinking maybe tren at 250 week what do you think

I’m 43 use to be in good Shape when I got out of prison in 2007 been off and on had drug habit that I quit been doing really good staying away from that shit heroin no joke but this last year I got lazy fat and low t I finally had enuff I was 270 at 5 11 I started eating clean I’m now 237 and on trt my doctor is really cool I’m honest and I do my research on shit before getting into something I’m now on 200 mg of test c every week and 200 mg of nandrolone to be honest I just want to look good with my shirt off you know just feel good about myself I want to look be the rest of my life healthy and looking good this is coming from a 43 year old gang member who was hooked on everything but that was then I really want to transform my life into something different I’m all in so with that my goal is drop 30 or more pounds and go be inspirational to people that have been there any help would be appreciated

ya clean now... stay clean. ya get pissed, take it out on the weights at the gym... recidivism is way too common, they want us to screw up...fuck the haters, do it for yourself... sense of accomplishment in all aspects...

I’m 43 use to be in good Shape when I got out of prison in 2007 been off and on had drug habit that I quit been doing really good staying away from that shit heroin no joke but this last year I got lazy fat and low t I finally had enuff I was 270 at 5 11 I started eating clean I’m now 237 and on trt my doctor is really cool I’m honest and I do my research on shit before getting into something I’m now on 200 mg of test c every week and 200 mg of nandrolone to be honest I just want to look good with my shirt off you know just feel good about myself I want to look be the rest of my life healthy and looking good this is coming from a 43 year old gang member who was hooked on everything but that was then I really want to transform my life into something different I’m all in so with that my goal is drop 30 or more pounds and go be inspirational to people that have been there any help would be appreciated

Dude good stuff on turning ur life around and trying to get in the best shape you can. But from my own experience addiction and gear use can be a bad combo. When my estrogen got to high and i became an emotional little bitch it lead me right back out there because i got in a huge fight with my gf at the time over some bs and i was just being emotional. I look back on it now and i realize the situation wasnt even that bigbof a deal i just made it big for no reason other then i believe my hormones were out of wack. And 6 months is still kinda of early . so make sure to keep them hormones in check bro and stay committed. Wish ya the best and good luck! You got this.

Thanks advice I’ve thought about that too it’s like when I like something I go all out I need to stay grounded always thanks again for the love

Thanks repitup it feels good to here people say positive shit I went from a negative to a positive and it’s all good

Back