Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Customer!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

New Customer!

I had PM'd ldog with a blend question and he instructed me to email GC so I did, I chatted with him for a bit, by the way the responses from him were so fast, probably faster then any other source I have ever used, so he actually made me my custom Sustanon Blend and I also picked up some var for my girl and some Mast P and Tren A, when pack came there was a very slight issue, but with as fast as GC corrected it the issue ended up being a NON issue lol, this is how fast he is!

So all that said I cannot wait to try the new Sustanon and Tren and Mast(which should be this week!) after chatting a bit more he may be able to improve on the blend a little more and make it even better! so I cannot wait for that, so new customer here for sure and I just wanted to share in case anyone was on the fence, don't be, jump off and order, you will not regret it.

Huge Thanks to GC and to ldog for the initial help and guidance

Game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I had PM'd ldog with a blend question and he instructed me to email GC so I did, I chatted with him for a bit, by the way the responses from him were so fast, probably faster then any other source I have ever used, so he actually made me my custom Sustanon Blend and I also picked up some var for my girl and some Mast P and Tren A, when pack came there was a very slight issue, but with as fast as GC corrected it the issue ended up being a NON issue lol, this is how fast he is!

So all that said I cannot wait to try the new Sustanon and Tren and Mast(which should be this week!) after chatting a bit more he may be able to improve on the blend a little more and make it even better! so I cannot wait for that, so new customer here for sure and I just wanted to share in case anyone was on the fence, don't be, jump off and order, you will not regret it.

Game
    What is different in ur custom sust blend? Ive been debating this as i dont like the test deca....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,717 Posts
    Rep Points

Welcome Home!

Game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

I just want to add more to my satisfaction! Placed a couple smaller orders and tested out my Sust blend and loving all of it, trying 1 more tweak and then we got it! GC is the man! Very very fast with communication and perfect packaging all around KICK ASS! And a pleasure to work/deal with!

I will say again if on the fence, get the fuck off and go to Church, Gear Church! You will not regret it!

Game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points

I just want to add more to my satisfaction! Placed a couple smaller orders and tested out my Sust blend and loving all of it, trying 1 more tweak and then we got it! GC is the man! Very very fast with communication and perfect packaging all around KICK ASS! And a pleasure to work/deal with!

I will say again if on the fence, get the fuck off and go to Church, Gear Church! You will not regret it!

Game
    Whats ur personal sust blend

And how much u using?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Whats ur personal sust blend

And how much u using?

it is just a normal Sust blend with Test Ace added, I personally love it and I could only get it from Naps and we all know how much of a crapshoot it is ordering from there, it was Sust 270 with 20mg Test Ace, I am now trying Sust 325mg which is 75mg added Test Ace, the 300mg version had very, very slight PIP, so if the 325mg is same it is a go for me, PIP is what we are looking at.

I am sure most probably donít care but as I said I love the Test Ace added and GC is the only one here that would work with me on this and even make special blends, not to mention all his other goodies, at least he is a man of his word! many here are fucking not!

Great Source Guys!

I forgot to answer your other question, I was using 1ml mon/wed/fri but now that I am closing in on my cycle end I am doing half that.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,717 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks!

it is just a normal Sust blend with Test Ace added, I personally love it and I could only get it from Naps and we all know how much of a crapshoot it is ordering from there, it was Sust 270 with 20mg Test Ace, I am now trying Sust 325mg which is 75mg added Test Ace, the 300mg version had very, very slight PIP, so if the 325mg is same it is a go for me, PIP is what we are looking at.

I am sure most probably donít care but as I said I love the Test Ace added and GC is the only one here that would work with me on this and even make special blends, not to mention all his other goodies, at least he is a man of his word! many here are fucking not!

Great Source Guys!

I forgot to answer your other question, I was using 1ml mon/wed/fri but now that I am closing in on my cycle end I am doing half that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,784 Posts
    Rep Points

Welcome to Team GC. Youre in good hands as you know.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,717 Posts
    Rep Points

One big family up in here.💪

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

Yea I am not disappointed at all here, but I cannot say that about everyone here, a lot of people like to talk big shit and then donít follow up, to me then you are a total POS! So much for fucking community!

Thank God for GC and my private source, my private source is fast as fuck too and got me my shit before cycle ends to finish this bitch up lol and try and go out on a high note!

again to anyone on the fence GET THE FUCK OFF! GC has you covered!

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,717 Posts
    Rep Points

xxxoooo

Yea I am not disappointed at all here, but I cannot say that about everyone here, a lot of people like to talk big shit and then donít follow up, to me then you are a total POS! So much for fucking community!

Thank God for GC and my private source, my private source is fast as fuck too and got me my shit before cycle ends to finish this bitch up lol and try and go out on a high note!

again to anyone on the fence GET THE FUCK OFF! GC has you covered!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

where r u pinning the blend ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein666 View Post
    where r u pinning the blend ?
    thighs and glutes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts
    Rep Points

GC has been amazing to me as well. Welcome to the GC family.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm am also new to GC and everything has been good so far. I can only speak to customer support at this point, given that I'm only one week into my cycle. But if their gear is comparable to their customer support, then I'm gtg : )