• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Teen cycle scenario help

smith791

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay so I know that everyone here will flame a teenager asking for advice on running an aas cycle because of all the possible risk factors (closing growth plates, damaging endocrine system, HPTA damage etc)

Say that a teenager has low t and takes andro gel daily. Under this circumstance do you guys think it would be okay to start messing with aas cycles early? I am 19 and have just been diagnosed with low free t and have considered running a test cyp and dbol cycle on top of the adro gel i am prescribed daily. I am 19 about to be 20 and have been training and eating healthy religiously for more than three years now and have managed to go from 135 lbs to 205 naturally. (not quite sure how with low t)

older members always seem to tell teens considering aas to look foward to a life of trt/hrt later on in life due to their poor desicion of starting too soon but the main question im asking is if im already going to have to use andro for the rest of my life what would be the harm if any in running a cycle as a teen?
please share any input or advice!!!!

Out of curiosity, what were your T levels at when you were tested? As for advice, I don't speak for everyone, but I think that the best way to figure this out is to do some research on your cycle then post up if you have any questions on it (dosages and such). But to be honest, there is an ABUNDANCE of first cycle info involving Dbol / Cpy or E. If I were in your shoes, I would take my time on figuring out what you want to do and carefully / meticulously plan out a cycle and also a diet.

- Slider

^^^^yes there is actually a sticky labled starting your first cycle.....it will tell you everything you need to know....when youve got a general idea of what you wanna do post it up we will help you and make sure your cycle is as good as possible.....but do some reading first

Okay so I know that everyone here will flame a teenager asking for advice on running an aas cycle because of all the possible risk factors (closing growth plates, damaging endocrine system, HPTA damage etc)

Say that a teenager has low t and takes andro gel daily. Under this circumstance do you guys think it would be okay to start messing with aas cycles early? I am 19 and have just been diagnosed with low free t and have considered running a test cyp and dbol cycle on top of the adro gel i am prescribed daily. I am 19 about to be 20 and have been training and eating healthy religiously for more than three years now and have managed to go from 135 lbs to 205 naturally. (not quite sure how with low t)

older members always seem to tell teens considering aas to look foward to a life of trt/hrt later on in life due to their poor desicion of starting too soon but the main question im asking is if im already going to have to use andro for the rest of my life what would be the harm if any in running a cycle as a teen?

No i would still wait till age 24+ (i rec 25-26) to use higher then normal aas doses.
right now you want to limit the damage possibly done to your development, so keep test levels normal! I think its a better bet in the long run to just wait a few more years, even in your case. just my op

Did you crash your natty T on purpose ( IE- use aas before ) ? If so, well the cats outa the bag, so go for it. If not, then something's up with your endocrine system. Best to listen to your Doctor ? Good luck !

Sounds like your making pretty good gains naturally. Keep it up and see where you are at next year.

what kind of possible damage could I do to my development? I am 6 foot tall and happy with that height.
@blergs

Last edited:
Did you crash your natty T on purpose ( IE- use aas before ) ? If so, well the cats outa the bag, so go for it. If not, then something's up with your endocrine system. Best to listen to your Doctor ? Good luck !

no i have not used aas previously
andro gel just started a week ago

Sounds like your making pretty good gains naturally. Keep it up and see where you are at next year.
thanks for the advice! I agree that i have made alot of progress but would like to take it to the next level. the only thing holding me back from running a cycle WAS possible damage from starting too soon. This was before i found out I had low t and now don't see any reason not to start this early..

IML Gear Cream!
My main question is what would the possible risk be to starting aas at my age with my situation?

acne, alot of the other common sides with higher test usage. as well as the fact if your doctor has you on a prescription then i assume bloodwork is a mandatory especially at your age. some people on TRT like that have to properly dose and come off at the right times and make things perfect to make sure youre test levels arent read TOO HIGH to where they may find reason to considerably lower your prescription or take you off of it which for you can be detrimental considering your natural test levels are low. you will never recover to "normal" without that certain prescribed dose. so say you test too high on bloodwork, doc lowers the script amount, you come off your cycle, and will have to use the script, which will now be lower than prior to the cycle, so your "normal" test will not be as high.

so if you go through with it, be sure to do everything in a sufficient time frame, ex. being never cycle too long and give enough time between cycle and any bloods. you want them to read your script test levels, not your cycle or pct test levels.

Hi Smith, welcome to IM. You never said what your actual t levels were. Most GP's don't have a clue, seriously. If you went from 135 to 205 in three years with diet and training, I seriously doubt you need TRT. Yes, the labs are important but I'm guessing yours were in error. It happens.

Ask for a copy of your labs, and post them up here for more accurate advice.

My main question is what would the possible risk be to starting aas at my age with my situation?

I would wait as long as possible before using 'enhancement'. At first you will gain well on very little gear. But like any drug, you need to increase, and increase to get better results as time goes on. Your balls will shrink, oh sure you can use hcg to make them normal size, but do you really want to rely on hcg for the rest of your life to have normal sized balls? Many guys, to be blunt wind up with low sperm counts and are destined for a life of TRT long after they lost interest in lifting weights.... meaning no starting a family. I am sure you are not concerned with that now, but one day you may kick yourself in the ass when trying to start a family and you can't.

Hi Smith, welcome to IM. You never said what your actual t levels were. Most GP's don't have a clue, seriously. If you went from 135 to 205 in three years with diet and training, I seriously doubt you need TRT. Yes, the labs are important but I'm guessing yours were in error. It happens.

Ask for a copy of your labs, and post them up here for more accurate advice.

I would wait as long as possible before using 'enhancement'. At first you will gain well on very little gear. But like any drug, you need to increase, and increase to get better results as time goes on. Your balls will shrink, oh sure you can use hcg to make them normal size, but do you really want to rely on hcg for the rest of your life to have normal sized balls? Many guys, to be blunt wind up with low sperm counts and are destined for a life of TRT long after they lost interest in lifting weights.... meaning no starting a family. I am sure you are not concerned with that now, but one day you may kick yourself in the ass when trying to start a family and you can't.

Okay i will ask for a copy and post it on here. my doc said that the normal number for my free t was a range of 15-26 and mine came back 8. I was feeling some of the symptoms of low t (no sex drive, always tired and sluggish, anxiety just to name some) but what I don't understand is how I was still able to grow facial hair and body hair fine, grew tall, put on a decent amount of muscle, and my voice is fairly deep.

I always thought I was just an extreme ecto back in high school when I was 6 foot and extremely skinny but I think maybe the reason I didn't put on muscle as easily as all of my friends was because of the low t. I know going from 130 to 205 seems like decent gains but i feel like i had to do so much more than everybody else to see the same gains. My diet and traing was so consistent the last two out of three years and noticed that if I start eating even a little less than my usual diet I will lose weight pretty rapidly..is having a difficult time maintaining and gaining mass a symptom of low t?

I hoping to see some decent gains from the andro gel alone just from going to having low free t to being normal for once.

I started at age 20. Its now 25 years later and I still LOVE testosterone.

If those T numbers are real then something is diseased with your Endo system ? Maybe easy solution is stop rec drugs. Maybe creepy like neg feedback loop screwed bad. I would want to know why with more bloods ?

I started at age 20. Its now 25 years later and I still LOVE testosterone.
But you are genetic freak! :eek: (do you have kids?)

Hell, I started at 34 years old, mainly patches and the like, I am now 57 and loving test and tren! :)

If those T numbers are real then something is diseased with your Endo system ? Maybe easy solution is stop rec drugs. Maybe creepy like neg feedback loop screwed bad. I would want to know why with more bloods ?

Don't use any rec drugs and don't drink or smoke

But you are genetic freak! :eek: (do you have kids?)

Hell, I started at 34 years old, mainly patches and the like, I am now 57 and loving test and tren! :)
I worked VERY hard for my size. I was a tall lanky kid at age 20. I was a state champion swimmer if that tells you my previous body type =)

Yes, I have a son.

Out of curiosity, what were your T levels at when you were tested? As for advice, I don't speak for everyone, but I think that the best way to figure this out is to do some research on your cycle then post up if you have any questions on it (dosages and such). But to be honest, there is an ABUNDANCE of first cycle info involving Dbol / Cpy or E. If I were in your shoes, I would take my time on figuring out what you want to do and carefully / meticulously plan out a cycle and also a diet.

- Slider

Just got my bloods back today here were the stats
free test: norm low: 8.8 norm high: 27.0 mine was 8.7 pg/ml
test total: norm low: 280 norm high: 800 mine 455ng/dl

Get Shredded!
My test numbers were slightly lower than yours and my doc wouldn't give me any TRT. I'm 37 though, but still makes me want to find a new doc. Have some good AI on hand before you start unless you want some tits.

That's really not all that low my numbers are similar... No dr would put me on trt though and I've got a few years on u

Just got my bloods back today here were the stats
free test: norm low: 8.8 norm high: 27.0 mine was 8.7 pg/ml
test total: norm low: 280 norm high: 800 mine 455ng/dl

That's awful for your age. I'm 44 and have ~500 ng/dL, along with classic symptoms of low T: low libido, lethargy, low muscle mass, depression, irritability, etc. Sounds like you have the same. There's also invisible damage that we may be suffering, such as harm to the cardiovascular system, risk of diabetes, maybe even risk of Alzheimer's.

You'll get a lot of hardcore warnings here about starting before the "magic" age of 24 or 25 but you should also consider the risks of doing nothing. I.e. all the risk factors listed above.

Something to look into is using Clomid and/or Anastrozole/Exemestane therapy to kick your HPTA into high gear and possibly double your test. Might work, might not, but worth a try. This avoids having to pin anything, dealing with shutdown, HCG, fertility concerns, etc. It's not the same as a mega-testosterone cycle with dbol/tren thrown in but it might solve your problems and be covered by health insurance to boot.

Those numbers are not horribly low I'm sorry maybe low normal but not low

Gotta disagree with preceding two posts. According to the charts at this link, the OP's total test is in the lower 10th percentile and his free test is about the same as a guy in his 70's:

http://www.mens-hormonal-health.com/normal-testosterone-levels-in-men.html

In case you're wondering, these numbers are taken from a large scale study in the mid-80's from healthy French volunteers in the Paris metro area. If you believe in the standard American trope that the French are mostly girlie-men and these levels can't be trusted, then the "normal" levels we'd expect here in America should be significantly higher and the OP's levels look even worse... maybe lower 5th percentile?

The upside to that study is that it was done in the 80's when we didn't have nearly the level of estrogenic pollution that we do today. The test levels for the general population have been declining ever since:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012...ne-level-for-health-power-and-confidence.html

The takeaway from these studies is that none of us is "natty" anymore. We've all been fucked with thoroughly by the food and chemical industries, particularly those of us under 50 or so who spent our developmental years with depressed test levels. If you grew up on a 100% organic hippie commune with no plastic products, or perhaps an Amish farm, maybe you avoided it but otherwise no. "Natty" is a myth nowadays.

A simple AI would boost his T easily into the high range I imagine.

135lb to 205lb. naturally? There is no way you have low test with that much muscle growth. I started at 6'0" 155lb. naturally and stopped at 215lb. I got caught up into the "other drugs".
So your doctor or nurse didn't read your blood test results correctly and this smith791 is a definite misdiagnoses of a non-existing physical problem. STOP TAKING THAT ANDRO-GEL IMMEDIATELY!
YOU DON"T NEED IT! You have 6-8 sweet-ass natural muscle building years ahead you and what you will put on will last you throughout your life. You will never lose your natural muscle only through disuse. I say at 28 years old, hit the AAS and blow everyone away!

Lets agree to disagree choc. IMO opinion he's way to young to start trt. If he wants to cycle and pct whatever but the potential damage he can do is really not worth it. Like I said my numbers are similar ad it's really not an issue I cycle because I'm vein and it helps my chrons

Back