• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mk 677 TD

Gibbs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my TD of Mk 677. Couldn't be happier. This will be my first time using this. I'm going to start at 10 mgs at night, and after 7 days if all goes well I will bump up to 20mgs. I have no intention of running it higher as studies I have seen show little to no difference between 25mgs and 50mgs as far as benefits go. So why not run 25mgs? I dont want to cut a pill in half :)
I'll post a follow up along the way for sure.

Thank you Basicstero team!
1a11e17c4e6194ef18b7b584075a35a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I eat like a mother fucker cause of these things at 25mg.

Got my TD of Mk 677. Couldn't be happier. This will be my first time using this. I'm going to start at 10 mgs at night, and after 7 days if all goes well I will bump up to 20mgs. I have no intention of running it higher as studies I have seen show little to no difference between 25mgs and 50mgs as far as benefits go. So why not run 25mgs? I dont want to cut a pill in half :)
I'll post a follow up along the way for sure.

Thank you Basicstero team!
1a11e17c4e6194ef18b7b584075a35a3.jpg

Hi, thanks for feedback, we hope you enjoy it.

If you have questions - contact us, we will always help.

Hi, last post from over a month ago?! We need logs please!
logs were never mentioned before sending these out you asked for a review. There’s a huge difference in the two imo logs require daily updates with training, diet , supplements, exc. A review imo would be an update here or there and a review of the product upon competition

Last edited:
Basicstero is aware of my back surgery getting in the way and knows I will make good on it. Recovery time is 6 weeks. I should have communicated earlier. I reached out to his rep earlier this week to let him know what was up. Got pretty crazy right before surgery too. I was hit by another vehicle two weeks before surgery lol

Healed up from surgery (mostly), been using the mk677. What I can say is I can feel the increase in appetite and have noticed water retention. Personally that is the only thing I've noticed thus far. Gym going has been slow and light weight, I've been injured and out for almost 6 months so everything is slow going. I am two weeks in currently with the mk677. Probably should have waited as I still have two other issues that I will find out if it requires more surgery but i wanted to keep my commitment in doing a review. What I've read as far as sides, I am experiencing two of them. Something i will definitely order in the future when at full capacity as everythingive read seems real promising. Thanks Basicstero

Back