• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren test androl advice

Kp17

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 27, 6'3" 250lbs. Probably around 20%bf. Main goal is to get stronger. Previous cycles are test e only. Second was a test e and deca and dbol. And have done test e and tren ace a couple times. This is what I was thinking for this one

Week 1-4 anadrol 100mg ed morning and evening
Week1-14 test e 200mg eod so 700mg a week
Week 3-16 tren ace 100mg ed so 700mg week
Week 18 Pct will be nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50
I will take .5 arimidex eod and I will have prami on hand

Any advice is appreciated

100 mg tren every day a bit much with the drol and 700 mg of test- how bout 100 mg tren EOD and then up it if you can handle it

going to need liver support and lots of water for the abombs

Too much tren...too much anadrol

I'm 27, 6'3" 250lbs. Probably around 20%bf. Main goal is to get stronger. Previous cycles are test e only. Second was a test e and deca and dbol. And have done test e and tren ace a couple times. This is what I was thinking for this one

20% body fat, and your goal is to get stronger? LOL! Whatever, dude, it's your body, not mine. Everybody is telling you too much Tren. 1400 mg is a lot of Tren. You ran Trenbolone Acetate previously. What was the dosage, and how did it treat you? How were the sides?

Is the anadrol 100mg split twice (50 am, 50 pm) or 100 mg twice for 200?

20% body fat, and your goal is to get stronger? LOL! Whatever, dude, it's your body, not mine. Everybody is telling you too much Tren. 1400 mg is a lot of Tren. You ran Trenbolone Acetate previously. What was the dosage, and how did it treat you? How were the sides?

I know i should try to cut down some . First time doing tren I did 50mg eod for 8 weeks no real side effects other than night sweats. Second time 100mg eod night sweats were pretty bad had some insomnia. Never had too bad of side effect on tren. The anadrol would be 50am and 50 pm.

- - - Updated - - -

I know i should try to cut down some . First time doing tren I did 50mg eod for 8 weeks no real side effects other than night sweats. Second time 100mg eod night sweats were pretty bad had some insomnia. Never had too bad of side effect on tren. The anadrol would be 50am and 50 pm..

How much tren and anadrol would you suggest?? I have always ran test and tren around the same. And this will be first time with anadrol. Have only used dianabol

So I forgot to mention my first tren cycle I did 50my eod second one I did 100mg eod. But I guess since I am going to take drol I should just take 50mg ed of tren to start? I keep hearing it is better to pin ace everyday. So I figured I would try that too. Thank you for advice

I take a liver support supplement and I take milk thistle. And I try to drink at least 1.5 gallon a day

Ya I think I'm going to start with 50mg ed tren. I have never took drol before tho. What would you recommend? Everything I read say's 50-150+ so I figured I was in the middle

100 mg tren every day a bit much with the drol and 700 mg of test- how bout 100 mg tren EOD and then up it if you can handle it

So I forgot to mention my first tren cycle I did 50my eod second one I did 100mg eod. But I guess since I am going to take drol I should just take 50mg ed of tren to start? I keep hearing it is better to pin ace everyday. So I figured I would try that too. Thank you for advice

Nevermind! I thought that said Tren e not test e, so I was thinking 1400 mg a week!

700 is fine. You already know how your body reacts to it. Maybe work up to it. Start at the dose you know you handled before. You then titrate up. If you get to where you cannot stand it, this is acetate ester, just discontinue, and it will be out of your system quickly.

Why not go on a hard cut down to about 220 pounds? 700 mg Tren will hold on to a lot of lean tissue while calories are restricted.

Last edited:
Nevermind! I thought that said Tren e not test e, so I was thinking 1400 mg a week!

700 is fine. You already know how your body reacts to it. Maybe work up to it. Start at the dose you know you handled before. You then titrate up. If you get to where you cannot stand it, this is acetate ester, just discontinue, and it will be out of your system quickly.

Why not go on a hard cut down to about 220 pounds? 700 mg Tren will hold on to a lot of lean tissue while calories are restricted.

Hahah o ya only 700 tren a. Ya I think I will start at 50mg ed then work way up to 100 ed. So if I do make this a cut should I lower the test? I read alot about low test high tren for cutting. And should I keep the anadrol?

Hahah o ya only 700 tren a. Ya I think I will start at 50mg ed then work way up to 100 ed. So if I do make this a cut should I lower the test? I read alot about low test high tren for cutting. And should I keep the anadrol?
If I were cutting, I would cut the test in half and like Malf said, start at 350 on the tren and then work your way up based on how you respond. IMO keeping the anadrol is fine, but i would lower the dose to 50 and utilize it as a PWO.

Oh and more importantly, Diet and training. Composition wire, youre at a sport where eating and exercising right will do the most for you as far as shedding the fat. Well, diet and exercise are really first and second in priority no matter your body comp, but you get the point.

If I were cutting, I would cut the test in half and like Malf said, start at 350 on the tren and then work your way up based on how you respond. IMO keeping the anadrol is fine, but i would lower the dose to 50 and utilize it as a PWO.

Ok so use the anadrol all preworkout? And cut the test in half thanks for the help.

Get Shredded!
Check out post #28 ​before and after photo. Don't forget to compare the bodyweight before and after. Then look at the doses of test and Tren. Note any other compounds, especially hgh.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/72339-From-Fattie-to-Abs-Before-50/page2

Gained 20lbs and got super chopped in. So 200 test and 700 tren and I haven't ever really looked into hgh or t3 or t4 but ithe looks like a good idea. Is there a certain amount of each per day? I'll go do some research. Curious to see how much you were taking though.

700mg test every week
350mg tren every week

Unless you have bad sides from tren, which is usually avoided with proper estrogen control, running low test is stupid.

50mg anadrol is plenty.... Don't need more.

Do that and train your balls off with a good diet and you'll get stronger, leaner and bigger.

700mg test every week
350mg tren every week

Unless you have bad sides from tren, which is usually avoided with proper estrogen control, running low test is stupid.

50mg anadrol is plenty.... Don't need more.

Do that and train your balls off with a good diet and you'll get stronger, leaner and bigger.
I agree. Never did get why people would run test so low when trying to add muscle

Gained 20lbs and got super chopped in. So 200 test and 700 tren and I haven't ever really looked into hgh or t3 or t4 but ithe looks like a good idea. Is there a certain amount of each per day? I'll go do some research. Curious to see how much you were taking though.
The amounts of each item are listed in post #28.

But Montego1 says I was stupid, so . . . you'll have to take all the conflicting info and decide for yourself.

The cycle length is perfect, I agree with the TestE dosage and mgs.. test e 200mg eod so 700mg a week for 14 weeks , I'd run the tren Ace at 100mgs EOD, drop the Drol to 50-75mg ED.. You really don't need to time drol pre-workout, just get it the gym within the window of it's peek, it has a decent half-life unlike many orals..
For liver sup start on 3,000mg choline and inositol/ ED day run this with the drol for the 4 weeks.. During PCT you can add it again it's one of the best liver assistant protocols, like ever!
Work on the diet, get in some Avocado/nuts/Extra Virgin Olive oil and be sure to get more water in, somehow some way just get the water in, even if you must flavor it with drops/packets of artificial sweeteners..
Go pick up some heavy shit and make it happen..Stick with free weights if strength is what your looking for..

The amounts of each item are listed in post #28.

But Montego1 says I was stupid, so . . . you'll have to take all the conflicting info and decide for yourself.

Thanks for all the info I appreciate it

The cycle length is perfect, I agree with the TestE dosage and mgs.. test e 200mg eod so 700mg a week for 14 weeks , I'd run the tren Ace at 100mgs EOD, drop the Drol to 50-75mg ED.. You really don't need to time drol pre-workout, just get it the gym within the window of it's peek, it has a decent half-life unlike many orals..
For liver sup start on 3,000mg choline and inositol/ ED day run this with the drol for the 4 weeks.. During PCT you can add it again it's one of the best liver assistant protocols, like ever!
Work on the diet, get in some Avocado/nuts/Extra Virgin Olive oil and be sure to get more water in, somehow some way just get the water in, even if you must flavor it with drops/packets of artificial sweeteners..
Go pick up some heavy shit and make it happen..Stick with free weights if strength is what your looking for..

That's alot of super good info thank you.

Yes I would say 50mg ed tren A is good. 50-100 Anadrol is fine, I thought you were saying 200 ed.

Last edited:
Back