• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Aromasin AI Dosage first cycle

nisuscede666

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys,

Gonna start with my 500mg test/week cycle soon for 12-16 weeks
I'm going to go with aromasin 12.5mg EOD and then take some bloodwork 4 weeks in to see where my estrogen is at to dial in the AI to perfection...
The thing i'm wondering tho is do i need to start with the AI right away or should i wait a couple weeks and then start taking it?
My bodyfat is 25% so chance of aromatization is higher

Take it right away no need to wait for the tits to grow

12.5 EOD may be too much. For 600mg a week I do 12.4 once in 3 days.

I would recommend NO aromatase inhibitor unless needed. I would also recommend some serious work on your diet and cardio before you ever touch your first vial and syringe. Cut that body fat percentage in half, 12%, or better, and then do your first cycle.

Get serious, nisuscede666. Food scale. Count calories. Track everything you eat and drink. Get out of bed early and do fasted cardio. Check back here in September or so and let us know how it is going.

Your first cycle is always your best. At 25%, however, the sides will be worse, and you will see less progress. That is just a fact. Get lean first. <---- This will also help you with the discipline you need to eat properly on cycle.

I would recommend NO aromatase inhibitor unless needed. I would also recommend some serious work on your diet and cardio before you ever touch your first vial and syringe. Cut that body fat percentage in half, 12%, or better, and then do your first cycle.

Get serious, nisuscede666. Food scale. Count calories. Track everything you eat and drink. Get out of bed early and do fasted cardio. Check back here in September or so and let us know how it is going.

Your first cycle is always your best. At 25%, however, the sides will be worse, and you will see less progress. That is just a fact. Get lean first. <---- This will also help you with the discipline you need to eat properly on cycle.

I know where you are coming from man. I understand. But however i still decide to do it. I'm also not entirely sure on my bf% it could be like 20% as well. I know that is still too high but i dont care. My food intake is awesome. Counting calories is a waste of time tbh, eating clean works and is time tested. Fasted Cardio is a busted myth too bro.... But thanks anyway

My diet is awesome but I am fat and I don't want to get out of bed in the morning for fasted cardio. LOL!

Well, then, I hope it goes well for you. As for the AI, I still suggest taking it only as needed. AIs are overused substances. I would not touch an AI at that dosage of testosterone, but, then I am not twenty-something body fat.

I'm also not entirely sure on my bf% it could be like 20% as well.

Post up a shirtless picture, and we'll help you assess that percentage.

Or just look at this series of images and be honest about which one looks most like a picture of you (not a mental image in your head, those are deceiving, but compare it to an actual photograph of yourself).

BF-Male.jpg

You should always use an ai if you’re using more than 250mg test a week. Don’t give him shitty advice

IML Gear Cream!
My diet is awesome but I am fat and I don't want to get out of bed in the morning for fasted cardio. LOL!

Well, then, I hope it goes well for you. As for the AI, I still suggest taking it only as needed. AIs are overused substances. I would not touch an AI at that dosage of testosterone, but, then I am not twenty-something body fat.

I wake up 5 am everyday to do manual labor.... My diet is decent man, mostly clean. Everybody slips here and there lol...

I completely disagree. I couldn't drop more weight. With the gear I did it, had great motivation and most important I’m always in a good mood. No need to wait. But you have to do bloods to make sure everything is ok.

You’re crazy if you’re saying no AI at 500mg a week. Most people I know need AI above 200mg...
please do blood work. Don’t listen to anyone.

You’re crazy if you’re saying no AI at 500mg a week. Most people I know need AI above 200mg...

ezgYych
ezgYych
My estrogen is estradiol (17-beta-estradiol) ↑ 162.9 pmol/l 41.5 - 158.5
testosteron 16.1 nmol/l 8.64 - 29.00
testosteron, FREE (volgens ISSAM) 0.319 nmol/l > 0.125
SHBG (sex.horm.bind. gl.) 31.3 nmol/l 18.3 - 54.1

Are these good levels to begin with or should i consider trt even? U can see my estrogen is 162 and upper range should be 158.5 tho....

You should always use an ai if you’re using more than 250mg test a week. Don’t give him shitty advice
That is just one hundred percent horseshit advice. AIs are way overused, and it is because of silly posts like yours.

Sigh. Yes, crazy. That's a really good argument.

Blood work to determine whether to use an AI, now THERE is good advice, rather than "always when over 250" or "most people I know over 200." I can agree with that part of your post.

He has blood work, see above, and it looks like he needs aromasin as a natty. Too much body fat. So, yeah, you will probably need an AI at 500, at least until you get lean.

He has blood work, see above, and it looks like he needs aromasin as a natty. Too much body fat. So, yeah, you will probably need an AI at 500, at least until you get lean.

Really bro as a natty i need it u think? ahahaha damn man sucks but thx

This bullshit notion that you need to be lean before starting a cycle is fucking stupid.

It's even dumber to say you need to be single digit bf before starting.

This bullshit notion that you need to be lean before starting a cycle is fucking stupid.

It's even dumber to say you need to be single digit bf before starting.

I'm sure it is 100% better but come on who does that? not many people.... I plan on getting lean while im on

Get Shredded!
Stating that you diet is "decent" and "mostly clean" is extremely vague.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

You’re a fuckin idiot, no fuckin shit he should take an ai

I'm sure it is 100% better but come on who does that? not many people.... I plan on getting lean while im on
Rarely anyone does. And yes the leaner you are when you start the better. But it's not absolutely necessary.

Telling guys to get to single digit bf before starting a cycle is next level stupidity though.

You’re a fuckin idiot, no fuckin shit he should take an ai
GUNRACK, that post was completely unnecessary. I am far from a "fucking idiot," regardless of you being upset because you are just fundamentally wrong in your assertion that everybody needs an AI once breaking the 250mg weekly mark. You're just wrong. Some persons do, no doubt, especially fatties, but lots of persons do not.

Rarely anyone does. And yes the leaner you are when you start the better. But it's not absolutely necessary.

Telling guys to get to single digit bf before starting a cycle is next level stupidity though.

Nobody in this thread made that last assertion. I agree with the first three sentences 100%.

Testosterone is beneficial in burning bodyfat

Testosterone is beneficial in burning bodyfat
True . . . but the benefit of testosterone on favorable body composition can be out eaten rather easily if one is not even tracking calories . . .

Hell,,,Back in the early 90's nobody(except maybe Pro's) took any AI's..........Or bloodwork for that matter...I see changes some good ,some not so good,,,nowadays.........But,,firmly believe some people can handle moderate to high doses without the use of AI's....Just like now,,all the people with issues with Deca...Back then everyone used it no sides...

Hell,,,Back in the early 90's nobody(except maybe Pro's) took any AI's..........Or bloodwork for that matter...I see changes some good ,some not so good,,,nowadays.........But,,firmly believe some people can handle moderate to high doses without the use of AI's....Just like now,,all the people with issues with Deca...Back then everyone used it no sides...
You'd be surprised how many large bodybuilders today use no or minimal AI when not in prep. But, yeah, many of the AIs we take for granted today weren't around for bodybuilders way back when.

anastrozole was not even available for women until the 90s. Aromatase inhibition research for breast cancer treatment was not going on until the 80s.

But the ATAC trial results, published in 2002 in the journal The Lancet, showed quite convincingly that anastrozole was even better than tamoxifen as a treatment for ER positive breast cancer in postmenopausal women.

https://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2015/10/30/our-milestones-how-anastrozole-became-a-number-one-hit/

Last edited:
Back