• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Butt hurt

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Don't get butt hurt over sources.
We're dealing with illegal stuff and members get upset when they find out something isn't true about them.
Come the fuck on!!
Also, why do all this research on a company that's all "smoke and mirrors" anyways?
That guy should spend his time in gym and in the kitchen; not researching companies and attempting to throw what could potentially be harmful information out there.
Also, nice first post jackass.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I saw that this morning and not since. Is there a surge of. Source issues this week or something

I saw that this morning and not since. Is there a surge of. Source issues this week or something
I believe there may be a cyp issue;
Not a source issue.
Not completely sure on that either.
I'm still figuring things out lol

I would have rather seen some blood work than that bullshit that was a long article that dude wrote.
I wonder if someone checked his IP address because I'm thinking it was another member's gimmick account. And who dropped the ban Hammer I'm thinking Rehh lol

I would have rather seen some blood work than that bullshit that was a long article that dude wrote.
I wonder if someone checked his IP address because I'm thinking it was another member's gimmick account. And who dropped the ban Hammer I'm thinking Rehh lol
Yeah, @REHH hasn't been playing around lately. However, I feel like we're due for something big. It's about every 5 years the government drops the "ban hammer" on us lol

Yeah, @REHH hasn't been playing around lately. However, I feel like we're due for something big. It's about every 5 years the government drops the "ban hammer" on us lol

Shit get real when he puts the knees away.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck. Cyp is exactly what I'm in the market for atm

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think there is a cyp issue.
After digging a little more, we'll call it an organizational issue. I'll leave that at that bc I'm not getting too specific.

same - what source were they complaining about? Sounds like a long winded post too, no doubt a big no for a first post

IML Gear Cream!

- - - Updated - - -

Lol.....just trying to keep this place straight....hard to do.

We don't say "butt hurt" around my house. Someone misheard "butt hurt" as "buttered" and then proceeded to use it in a sentence about someone being pissed off. Funniest thing ever.

Noobs that are buttered crack me up.

Bwa ha ha ha ha this is mine now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing worse than a buttered newb...

He is now burnt toast ...

🔨 ⏰

So for us that missed the post anyone want to expound on WHAT THE FUCK happened. Who bitched and what lab did they attack

Quit dancing around shit

So for us that missed the post anyone want to expound on WHAT THE FUCK happened. Who bitched and what lab did they attack

Quit dancing around shit

There were two idiots today both had one or two posts. One attacked DQ and the other attacked basicstereo. the guy who attacked DQ made all sorts of claims that the gear that he sells isn't even made anymore and the labs don't exist. the other knucklehead that attacked basicstereo was saying that the gear he took was bunk without showing any labs on blood work.

Quit dancing around shit
DQ...
He was making some accusations and throwing out previous companies. Too much info to be out in the open.
Some of which may be true. It doesn't really matter if people are happy with DQ's products.
This guy did some damn digging though. He was definitely all "buttered"... LMAO

Get Shredded!
Lol.....just trying to keep this place straight....hard to do.

This is a gay bbing forum, there’s nothing straight about this place. Btw, I’d rather jerk it to your manly knees than your wife’s ass. Bring back your old avi and quit being selfish with those sexy caps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's sad that alot of sources these days are trying to fuck their clients .

I've spent my hard earned money on some bullshit gear. Lesson learned.
I do understand what it's like and it's sad that more and more sources are greedy as fuck.

People do need to relax though. It's always a risk in injecting hormones into the body.

We all need to stick together.

Have a good weekend everyone

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

It's sad that alot of sources these days are trying to fuck their clients .

I've spent my hard earned money on some bullshit gear. Lesson learned.
I do understand what it's like and it's sad that more and more sources are greedy as fuck.

People do need to relax though. It's always a risk in injecting hormones into the body.

We all need to stick together.

Have a good weekend everyone

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
I been burned I understand, it sux especially when your injecting something in your body and dont know what it was but labs definately say not test. labs used to mean something, and the community used to want to hear a complaint

I been burned I understand, it sux especially when your injecting something in your body and dont know what it was but labs definitely say not test. labs used to mean something, and the community used to want to hear a complaint
I think ASF if pretty solid about that.
At least they're not editing and deleting posts like other subforums do, protecting people that are fucking other people over.

Last edited:
Still wishing the technology would come out for "at home" testing that would read compound(s) and dosages that could be somewhat affordable.
Whoever comes out with that would make alotta money!!

Back