• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IronLion wants your reviews

IML Gear Cream!
I've completed two orders with them now. I honestly couldn't ask for a better experience or product. They always respond to emails quickly and give you the tracking info. I plan on getting an posting blood work within the next month, but I can feel the positive effects from the 2iu daily of orange tops I've been taking. My 2nd order was grey tops so I'll see if I can test down the road on 2ius of grey top. Both orders came super fast. Probably about 10 days from order. I definitely plan to use them again.
Same here, I'm currently on their HGH and I absolutely love it.
Their service is phenomenal.

Definitely agree Vision!

I'm using Iron lion orange top HGH. I absolutely love it. It's phenomenal! Service was excellent when I ordered it. Their was a usps issue when I ordered at no fault of iron lion or my self. Iron lion took care of it right away and kept in contact with me all the way up to it being in my hands. When mixing it up it mixes super easy. No clumpy powder, none of it sticks to the sides or bottom. A gentle little swirl for a few seconds and it's ready to go!

10/10 product. 10/10 service.

Definitely agree Vision!

I'm using Iron lion orange top HGH. I absolutely love it. It's phenomenal! Service was excellent when I ordered it. Their was a usps issue when I ordered at no fault of iron lion or my self. Iron lion took care of it right away and kept in contact with me all the way up to it being in my hands. When mixing it up it mixes super easy. No clumpy powder, none of it sticks to the sides or bottom. A gentle little swirl for a few seconds and it's ready to go!

10/10 product. 10/10 service.
Exactly 10 out of 10, and it mixes beautifully.
It doesn't leave behind any polymers, or anything. It's not cloudy or nothing.
The service was superior, communication was top-notch, REHH mentioned to me that they had a phenomenal sale and I capitalized on it.
There was also a slight issue with the postal service that was out of their control, and they fixed it immediately.
Highly recommended..
REHH goes above and beyond.

I am curious to know if anyone has ordered the Jintropin that's on their website and what if any your results were?

I am curious to know if anyone has ordered the Jintropin that's on their website and what if any your results were?
It’s very similar to the Puretropins

Ok, so this is overdue, and I hope I do this justice. I ordered grey top HGH and while there was an issue with shipping (no fault of IL) they made it right quickly and kept in constant contact. Once I began administration of 2iu per day for the first month, there were zero sides of which to speak. I ran the 10iu shot and did testing which came out to over 500 IGF. Not bad at all! They were running a special where you bought so many kits and you'd get extra kits free. Well, they went above and beyond by throwing in a complimentary box of orange tops so in terms of customer service, they set the bar very high.

Part 2: After reading the lab results of their sustanon testing, I was convinced I had to acquire some. They gave me a $100 store credit for the blood testing, so I picked up 3 vials of sust at no cost. Albeit my cycle idea is a bit off the beaten path of 3 shots per week for 10 weeks, the results so far have been eye opening. Using 1/2cc daily for 10 days I am already up 8lbs. Next 10 days will have 1/2cc deca e/d followed by an absolute anabolic phase and cortisol suppression phase. I will have another Dexa scan done at the end of it to provide undisputable numbers.

It’s very similar to the Puretropins
So I take it you probably enjoyed the Puretropins more so than the Jins?

The reason why I ask is years ago I used the Jins and the results have been phenomenal. I am looking to get back into the GH and the puretropins were recommended by another site so now I am trying to debate whether to stick with the Jins or try the puretropins. Money is no object to me.

So I take it you probably enjoyed the Puretropins more so than the Jins?

The reason why I ask is years ago I used the Jins and the results have been phenomenal. I am looking to get back into the GH and the puretropins were recommended by another site so now I am trying to debate whether to stick with the Jins or try the puretropins. Money is no object to me.
Puretropins have Been dead on for a few years now.

They're the most consistent generic gh I've ever seen.

Don't get on here very often but I have been using Iron lion for a long time. That is me in the avatar at one of the biggest shows in the country where I placed second at the age of 56. Guy who beat me was 271 lbs on stage. Using IL I placed second at another very big show and lost to a pro card guy. He just had better genetics. This is in open bodybuilding not in the other categories where it is relatively easy to get a pro card (sorry f this offends anyone, but it is true). If I had a thinner waist I would have gotten a pro card. Right now I am prepping a guy who is 290 lbs at 6% body fat, he runs Iron Lion (and prescription test) exclusively. He is running the tren and primo right now and actually GAiNING weight while he diets! IE he is losing body fat and gaining muscle at the same time. He started his prep at 275 lbs. I am prepping another gal who will make nationals in Wellness, and all she runs is 10-15 mgs of Iron Lion Anavar (I weigh it out from their raw powder) and 2 iu's of orange top GH.

I have been using IL for more than 7 years ago and the quality of Iron Lion products has not wavered one bit. I was over on MESO the other day and they were talking trash about IL....don't believe it!

Get Shredded!
Thanks for your great and honest review,

Just calling them like I see them. I sent a couple pics also, just remove my head from the front shot. The guy I am prepping is pro card material except he thinks he is leaner than he is. He is 7 weeks out and under 6% body fat, but that is just the machine reading. I tell him that it is what the judges think that counts, and honestly he is still a bit soft in his mid section. His back, arms, and legs are completely shredded but he has to come in with a complete package to get the pro card. He is absolutely huge, and has a small waist and joints, he is just overestimating his leanness. This is a very, very common problem.
He is running 5-7 iu's of Orange tops/day (started him at 3) and we just bumped up his tren from 400/week to 600. Started him on primo, 600/week 2 weeks ago. The combo of tren and primo is where he started gaining weight while simultaneously getting leaner. Your primo raws are pricey, but legit. I have noticed results from only 250 mg a week. I run it with 250 of your test e and 3 iu's of GH. Thats it and it works well for me.

My gal started on 10 mgs of anavar/day and we bumped it up to 15 and she is getting phenomenal results. I weigh it out from your raw powder. She started on 2 iu's of GH 5 days a week 2 weeks ago. Of course we will not see anything from that but she is already holding water. Her show is in less than 8 weeks, so I hope we have time enough to see results from the GH. The water retention is helping with an elbow injury she has.

Just calling them like I see them. I sent a couple pics also, just remove my head from the front shot. The guy I am prepping is pro card material except he thinks he is leaner than he is. He is 7 weeks out and under 6% body fat, but that is just the machine reading. I tell him that it is what the judges think that counts, and honestly he is still a bit soft in his mid section. His back, arms, and legs are completely shredded but he has to come in with a complete package to get the pro card. He is absolutely huge, and has a small waist and joints, he is just overestimating his leanness. This is a very, very common problem.
He is running 5-7 iu's of Orange tops/day (started him at 3) and we just bumped up his tren from 400/week to 600. Started him on primo, 600/week 2 weeks ago. The combo of tren and primo is where he started gaining weight while simultaneously getting leaner. Your primo raws are pricey, but legit. I have noticed results from only 250 mg a week. I run it with 250 of your test e and 3 iu's of GH. Thats it and it works well for me.

My gal started on 10 mgs of anavar/day and we bumped it up to 15 and she is getting phenomenal results. I weigh it out from your raw powder. She started on 2 iu's of GH 5 days a week 2 weeks ago. Of course we will not see anything from that but she is already holding water. Her show is in less than 8 weeks, so I hope we have time enough to see results from the GH. The water retention is helping with an elbow injury she has.

Thanks for the great review Geachem

I've been on their orange top for 4 months now and the last month has been amazing for fat loss while maintaining muscle. I've lost a solid 10lbs of fat in the last month and only have 10 lbs left to go for my goal to be around 10-12%. And I've NEVER been able to lose weight like this. I haven't gotten igf blood work, but I have zero concerns about the quality of the product.

I've been on their orange top for 4 months now and the last month has been amazing for fat loss while maintaining muscle. I've lost a solid 10lbs of fat in the last month and only have 10 lbs left to go for my goal to be around 10-12%. And I've NEVER been able to lose weight like this. I haven't gotten igf blood work, but I have zero concerns about the quality of the product.

Thanks for the review, good luck with your cut

Yes I’ve used them and nothing but top notch products and service. I would post bloods but didn’t need to as I felt and saw results around the 4 month mark of the orange tops hgh.
What results stood out to you at that 4th month mark?

Just placed my first order with iron lion today. Tool advantage of the sale. 4 kits of orange tops. This will be my first time running and gh so I will post up more as I go. Can't wait

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Just placed my first order with iron lion today. Tool advantage of the sale. 4 kits of orange tops. This will be my first time running and gh so I will post up more as I go. Can't wait

Awesome thanks

I plan on doing the same next pay day. I figure that will last me 4-5 months, and I've read nothing but positive things about IL and the orange tops.

Edit time ran out on the pic I posted above, but that is my gal who ran the small amount of Anavar raw powder (10-15 mg/day, 2 iu/day) and orange top GH for 2 months. She is 44 and was covered in cellulite when I started with her.

No, not a bit. A lot of the credit goes to her, she busted her ass (pun intended) and stuck to her diet/trainig/cardio to a T. Honestly, no one took her seriously 11 months ago. I even wanted her to do a later show, I did not think she would be ready for this one in time, but she did it. I had her doing 2 hours of cardio a day and cycling carbs up to 140 then down below 60 for several days. We hit a plateau after 7-8 months and she realized that she would have to use some gear if she really wanted to be stage ready. She got great results from a very small amount.
She has now made friends with some other competitors and she claims they all use Winstrol, but I prefer she stick with var and primo and give the GH more time to work its magic. We have plans for her to be a force in the 45 and over category next year.

I am looking forward to a prep where she can eat more and do a bit less cardio.

I had another class winner who also ran all Iron Lion products.

No, not a bit. A lot of the credit goes to her, she busted her ass (pun intended) and stuck to her diet/trainig/cardio to a T. Honestly, no one took her seriously 11 months ago. I even wanted her to do a later show, I did not think she would be ready for this one in time, but she did it. I had her doing 2 hours of cardio a day and cycling carbs up to 140 then down below 60 for several days. We hit a plateau after 7-8 months and she realized that she would have to use some gear if she really wanted to be stage ready. She got great results from a very small amount.
She has now made friends with some other competitors and she claims they all use Winstrol, but I prefer she stick with var and primo and give the GH more time to work its magic. We have plans for her to be a force in the 45 and over category next year.

I am looking forward to a prep where she can eat more and do a bit less cardio.

I had another class winner who also ran all Iron Lion products.

Awesome job man. Some do use winstrol; superdrol, Anavar, eq, primo, Tbol. Some even tren, depending on what level and category

I know, just trying to keep her as conservative as possible. One option is to cycle 2 weeks of winstrol back with 2 weeks of var. She is having some knee problems right now, I actually was thinking's of giving her just one shot of deca to front load. You prep these girls and they become close, like your sister, so you don't want to do anything to hurt them.

Goodmorning all, just wanted to share my experience with iron lion orange tops. Have been take 2iu on rest days before bed and 2.5 pwo and post work out for about 2 months now. Things I've noticed is the pumps are way better. A little more drive in the gym and I sleep pretty good when dosed before bed. I know it's still to soon to tell but so far I'm happy ! Hoping to get bloodwork sometime in the future
Thanks IL!

Back