• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronLion wants your reviews

Get Shredded!
I would like to see se reviews on his finished products. Like orals and tabs.

I have some finished oils from him and it’s smooth as can be. Can’t pull bloods where I live but my body and scale say they are good lol

I will be doing an extensive review on the oils, gh and igf soon.

He doesn't have oral tabs, just the raw product I believe.

Yes no finished orals at this time, only Injectables.

Results

Thanks for your honest and great review on us,
ok, waiting for your great comment soon/.:)
best wishes

I have been taking 2iu ED for past 2 months aprox. My Blood draw for these lab results were about 15 hrs. after my last pin. So that leads me to believe the IGF-1 number may have been even better if I had followed protocol and had labs drawn within the 4 hrs. Bottom line.....These Orange tops yield good results.

Attachments

• Baseline.pdf
    71.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 2iu ED.pdf
    105.2 KB · Views: 10
Thats ^^^^^ an 85 point increase on 2iu. I'm guessing that's pretty damn good. And like I mentioned, the blood draw was around 15 hours after my last pin so it may actually be even better.

I will be ordering again......tonight before the sale ends!

Pictures

Here's a snip shot of each:

I have a note in red on each of them saying which is which.

Attachments

• baseline.JPG
    baseline.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 2iu daily.JPG
    2iu daily.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 43
Hi everybody ,

we need your honest reviews/feedback to help us to improve our goods' quality and service in 2022.

if you are our new /old customers, pls don't forget to leave you honest feedback , thanks in advance,

of course, if you test our goods, pls don't forget to post the test results honestly, when we confirm it, and we will offer you 100$ as credit store, thanks in advance,

best wishes
ironlion team

I will have bloodwork soon on the greys, been on orangetops a for a year, greys for about a month
thanks, loooking forward to it , :)
thanks again,

Some new bloodwork from a customer

“one customer on eroids send a test results to us,

we're not allowed to share other people blood work on eroids. but I just wanted to share this with you, this is one of the guys that I supply your product to. he is 68 years old and has a protocol of 4 iu a day, 6 days a week of the orange top "

Attachments

• A6F2911E-AA8D-44C5-9B1F-63277811019E.jpeg
    A6F2911E-AA8D-44C5-9B1F-63277811019E.jpeg
    454.2 KB · Views: 38
ive been thinking of trying these guys out… I did my own honeybrew back In the smday and I’ve heard nothing but good things from these guys. I might be putting an order in soon… will keep people posted on the experience

ive been thinking of trying these guys out… I did my own honeybrew back In the smday and I’ve heard nothing but good things from these guys. I might be putting an order in soon… will keep people posted on the experience
The deal they got going is badass 💪

I have been using and loving iron lion raws for years. Packages have been lost, and re-shipment was immediate and effortless. I refuse to use anyone else. Been using the orange tops for over a year. However, since I am new I can easily be dismissed as a shill.

To be honest, I joined this forum because I lost my email and came here because I lost my iron lion email.

I have been using and loving iron lion raws for years. Packages have been lost, and re-shipment was immediate and effortless. I refuse to use anyone else. Been using the orange tops for over a year. However, since I am new I can easily be dismissed as a shill.

To be honest, I joined this forum because I lost my email and came here because I lost my iron lion email.
thanks,
our email : ironlion@keemail.me
our wickr: ironlionlabs

I just recieved my order yesterday. Looking forward to brewing up this EQ once my vials arrive. Il be sure to leave a review and get bloods done asap

Get Shredded!
I’m new to IL and have only used their sust. And I must say I’m very pleased with results.

Have another order on the way and they’ve got yet another SALE I don’t think I could pass up on.

Sites are easy to navigate and nice inventory. Can’t wait to try others. Think I’m in for a better exp with these guys for sure. Time will tell..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just recieved my order yesterday. Looking forward to brewing up this EQ once my vials arrive. Il be sure to leave a review and get bloods done asap
thanks very much, waiting for your test resutls,:)

I’m new to IL and have only used their sust. And I must say I’m very pleased with results.

Have another order on the way and they’ve got yet another SALE I don’t think I could pass up on.

Sites are easy to navigate and nice inventory. Can’t wait to try others. Think I’m in for a better exp with these guys for sure. Time will tell..

thanks for your great and honest reviews,:)

Just put in my first order, hear nothing but good things about the orange tops. Gonna give them a go for myself. So far process has been super quick and easy. Awaiting TD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just put in my first order, hear nothing but good things about the orange tops. Gonna give them a go for myself. So far process has been super quick and easy. Awaiting TD

thanks very much , when you get it and use it , we are sure you will love it, thanks again. :)

Thanks for the orders and review

Lots of good blood work and most importantly Mass Spec tests

Lol just wait. Just received my 2nd order. Faster this time.

And I’m about it to order again. They keep giving these sales, I’m going to give them the reaction they’re lookin for lol.

$$$

Lol just wait. Just received my 2nd order. Faster this time.

And I’m about it to order again. They keep giving these sales, I’m going to give them the reaction they’re lookin for lol.

$$$

Haha……I hear ya

I've completed two orders with them now. I honestly couldn't ask for a better experience or product. They always respond to emails quickly and give you the tracking info. I plan on getting an posting blood work within the next month, but I can feel the positive effects from the 2iu daily of orange tops I've been taking. My 2nd order was grey tops so I'll see if I can test down the road on 2ius of grey top. Both orders came super fast. Probably about 10 days from order. I definitely plan to use them again.

Back