• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IronLion wants your reviews

IML Gear Cream!
Orange tops!
Love them! I got a great deal and they were top notch. Definitely looking forward to another sale!
Aches and pains from lupus definitely decreased over the course of the use of IL orange tops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much, thanks for your great review.

Orange tops!
Love them! I got a great deal and they were top notch. Definitely looking forward to another sale!
Aches and pains from lupus definitely decreased over the course of the use of IL orange tops.

Love the new avatar.

I have 4 clients using IronLion OrangeTops. 1 more coming soon.

That is my #1 go to for ANY hgh. Not only have I seen multiple tests but I have seen multiple results from clients using these.

Everyone is happy, so I am happy. So much crap on the market these days imo, so it's nice to have a solid consistent trustworthy brand.

I was able to add several hundred calories within the first two weeks and still cut. Who says you have to wait 6 months for hgh effects? Orange top.

Orange tops!

Lupus relief ehh, interesting I too suffer from an autoimmune disorder, Lyme disease.

Thanks for the review

Last edited:
I was able to add several hundred calories within the first two weeks and still cut. Who says you have to wait 6 months for hgh effects? Orange top.

Some effects can be felt within an hour after injection.

Thanks for review

I can vouch for iron lion, I have used these guys several times, they have always come through with perfect responce and perfect products at great prices

Thanks for the review Jackel

does anybody have reviews for our orange top , grey top puretropin and peptides and raws?

we can improve our service and items' quality according to your reviews.

Thanks for honest reviews , thanks very much.

I have to give credit to these guys for their excellent customer service and taking care of my order. This is my first run with IL and so far very impressed. I checked all vials for consistancy in weight and for any issues with the tops or breakage. Not one issue. Looking forward to starting in the morning.
4641dc32465e4942393836c92e7441f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have to give credit to these guys for their excellent customer service and taking care of my order. This is my first run with IL and so far very impressed. I checked all vials for consistancy in weight and for any issues with the tops or breakage. Not one issue. Looking forward to starting in the morning.
4641dc32465e4942393836c92e7441f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Bigtoe, please let us know how they work for you.

My wife and I have been running OTs for around 5 months now and I must say we both love them.

I haven't changed my diet up very much nor other compounds and have notice I have kept my muscle mass and leaned out a lot.

I'm a believer and will continue using IL!

My wife and I have been running OTs for around 5 months now and I must say we both love them.

I haven't changed my diet up very much nor other compounds and have notice I have kept my muscle mass and leaned out a lot.

I'm a believer and will continue using IL!

Thanks for the review.....

I cannot vouch for the quality yet but I will run labs and follow up. Grey tops HGH. I wanted to hop on and say as far as customer service and shipping...WOW....quick responses on all of my questions and product in 5 DAYS!!! Amazing!

Thanks for your honest review
supplying best quality items and best service to you and others is our duty ,
looking forward to your test and test results
when you post the test results honestly, we will offer you 100$ as credit store, you can use it at any time.

Last edited:
hi everybody ,

we need lots of honest reviews here,

if you had used our gh , peptides, igf-1lr3, HCG, and raw powders, pls leave your honest review for us, thanks,

if you test our items and post the test results honestly , we will offer 100$ as credit store, you can use credit store at any time, thanks

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I’m also using IL HgH with great results at 4iu. My sponsor doesn’t throw HgH at me all the time so he’s literally best bang for the buck.

I’ve used your gh a lot and love it! 4iu per day. Waiting on the finished oils to come in as we speak can’t wait to see these
thanks for loving our hg, thanks for your honest reviews.:) and you will love our oils ,:) waiting your honest review of our oil. thanks,:)

Last edited:
I’m also using IL HgH with great results at 4iu. My sponsor doesn’t throw HgH at me all the time so he’s literally best bang for the buck.

thanks for your honest reviews of our gh ,:) thanks

I cannot vouch for the quality yet but I will run labs and follow up. Grey tops HGH. I wanted to hop on and say as far as customer service and shipping...WOW....quick responses on all of my questions and product in 5 DAYS!!! Amazing!

Thank you sir. Let us know how it works for you.

I’ve used your gh a lot and love it! 4iu per day. Waiting on the finished oils to come in as we speak can’t wait to see these

Let me know what you think.

Hi everybody,
If you used Ironlion-lab.is 's gh, peptides ,raw powders and other items before or recently or now,
pls don't forget to leave an honest reviews of our gh ,peptides and other items after you use them and feel they are good.
Thus you can help us improve our quality of items and service in the future, thanks,:)
best wishes
ironlion-lab

Last edited:
My first experience with IL a couple weeks ago and I must say.... everything was handled very well. I got 12 kits of OT's from them and it went very smoothly. Communication was clear and prompt. And everything arrived as it should in great time. I can't comment on the product quality yet since I've only been running it for about 11 days now, but I feel very confident due to the many great reviews AND the recent JANO test results which were posted not long ago. So far it's definitely an A+ review from me. Hopefully I will remember to re-visit this thread in a couple of months to comment on produce effectiveness.

My first experience with IL a couple weeks ago and I must say.... everything was handled very well. I got 12 kits of OT's from them and it went very smoothly. Communication was clear and prompt. And everything arrived as it should in great time. I can't comment on the product quality yet since I've only been running it for about 11 days now, but I feel very confident due to the many great reviews AND the recent JANO test results which were posted not long ago. So far it's definitely an A+ review from me. Hopefully I will remember to re-visit this thread in a couple of months to comment on produce effectiveness.

Thanks for your honest and great review on us,
ok, waiting for your great comment soon/.:)
best wishes

Back