• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crypto Source

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay wasnt sure where else to put this but who is your source when you buy crypto?

I have been using coin base but recently have had more and more issues. For instance I mistakenly bought additional crypto from my ach instead of withdrawing from it. They took the money the following day but my funds are STILL on hold via coinbase. This was 2 weeks ago that it happened and I'm livid at this point because it was a hefty chunk of change and I have no ability to touch it even though they got my money 2 weeks ago.

Their support basically says "oh its policy" even though it says 3-5 days for ach on their site. They also conveniently respond after it clears (every time) and says "it shows your funds are already cleared so you are good to go"

Anyone else get the 2-2.5 week wait time for crypto? Any advice for avoiding this (debit card gives you a 300 weekly allowance which is usually too small for me)

I use the cash app. All transactions have cleared within 40 minutes.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Same here. Cashapp/Coinbase

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm new to crypto. So dont take my advice. I want to pay with a pre paid credit card. Im gonna try coinmama and an Electrum wallet.

Back