• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Share your recipes here! Come on

Sunshine

Genius quality can be seen!
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I guess that lot of guys want to make some steroid oils for personal use, even build own brand, but they do not know much or no detailed explain for reference, so, they stopped. Today, I want share some recipes here and everyone can leave your suggestions here. Come on!!!

For example, if you want to make 250mgs/ml(Test E/Tren E), then your recipe can be:

40mls @ 250mgs/ml
· 10g powder
· 13.3ml EO
· 12 ml GSO
· 1.2ml BA (3%)
· 6ml BB (15%)

Then just mix, heat, stir? Lol.

In would love to brew some Stenbolone for myself if their is a recipe for that!

Yeah, you are right, bro. but there still two points that need us to emphasize: disinfect all equipment and filter the liquid after you heat it. You will make it and get the clear finished oils for yourself. Big thumb!

I guess that lot of guys want to make some steroid oils for personal use, even build own brand, but they do not know much or no detailed explain for reference, so, they stopped. Today, I want share some recipes here and everyone can leave your suggestions here. Come on!!!

For example, if you want to make 250mgs/ml(Test E/Tren E), then your recipe can be:

40mls @ 250mgs/ml
· 10g powder
· 13.3ml EO
· 12 ml GSO
· 1.2ml BA (3%)
· 6ml BB (15%)

You can get away with lower bb for the test e. Less pip and no problem holding at even 300 mg/ml or higher

Why use EO for a basic compound? It's still plenty thin even using GSO or better mig840.

Why use EO for a basic compound? It's still plenty thin even using GSO or better mig840.

Should be 2ba and 20bb with no EO on both those recipes. At 15bb I would use 10 EO but no need to do it that way, definitely don't need 35%...lol

Last edited:
Should be 2ba and 20bb with no EO on both those recipes. At 15bb I would use 10 EO but no need to do it that way, definitely don't need 35%...lol

Yup. I have said it before and will say it again. I think PIP is more compound related than BB related. I have made many things with up to 25% BB and no PIP reported. Things like EO or guaiacol are definitely an irritant. For most your basic recipes of test, deca, EQ and tren 2%BA/20%BB can be used and all will be smooth. Trying higher dosed compounds like T400 are probably due to the amount of hormone your trying to shove into a single mL. If EO eats rubber stoppers it can't be good for your body.

Yup. I have said it before and will say it again. I think PIP is more compound related than BB related. I have made many things with up to 25% BB and no PIP reported. Things like EO or guaiacol are definitely an irritant. For most your basic recipes of test, deca, EQ and tren 2%BA/20%BB can be used and all will be smooth. Trying higher dosed compounds like T400 are probably due to the amount of hormone your trying to shove into a single mL. If EO eats rubber stoppers it can't be good for your body.

A few years ago when Mygylol 840 came out many brewers where raving about how little bb they were able to use, after a while it became apparent that these low solvent recipes actually caused more pip, not less as was thought.

A few years ago when Mygylol 840 came out many brewers where raving about how little bb they were able to use, after a while it became apparent that these low solvent recipes actually caused more pip, not less as was thought.

I wish I could find it but I found a post years ago on a forum where a guy injected a straight 1mL of BB into his pec to see about PIP. He said he had no more discomfort than a normal injection from it. I think the BB content is key to not only thin out the brew but also to make sure the hormone is dissapated and won't crash after injected into the muscle. I think even with mig 840 (which is all I use now) the BB content should still stay the same.

You can get away with lower bb for the test e. Less pip and no problem holding at even 300 mg/ml or higher

Yes, for testo E, it can be with less BB, or even with no BB.

From some our clients' saying, parts of their clients prefer clear oil and EO is commonly used, just like some Middle East clients prefer dark Tren oil. LOL
GSO is one of the most popular carrier oil. But I heard from some friends that the GSO from the local shops needs more filter for the food grade oil. And, mig840 is with strong smell.

IML Gear Cream!

You are a master! Thanks for your comments!
Some client use 3%BA and 18BB(even 20%) and caused the Tren ace oil cloudy. And, one client suggested to use super solvent--miglyol 840 as carrier oil. How do you think?

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I could find it but I found a post years ago on a forum where a guy injected a straight 1mL of BB into his pec to see about PIP. He said he had no more discomfort than a normal injection from it. I think the BB content is key to not only thin out the brew but also to make sure the hormone is dissapated and won't crash after injected into the muscle. I think even with mig 840 (which is all I use now) the BB content should still stay the same.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge! I learned a lot from you. :)

Exactly...not enough solvent and the hormone does not absorb into the muscle properly causing increased pip

Injectable Superdrol Test C Blend
50mg/250mg per mL

10mL of test C made with 2% BA 20% BB and fractionated coconut oil (basically MCT oil)

Sprinkle in 500mg of SD.

Filter through a syringe filter.

.5mL ED preworkout and you're golden

I would get more specific but honestly had my last 10mL of my previous batch of Test C and just added SD to it, heated it to get it to dissolve and I was G2G.

Yes...I'm retarded

Back