• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Low T naturally and cycling

Jc377

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’ve lifted off and on my whole life never using any anabolics and now I’m 41 and have not been lifting for a few years but getting back to it. Planned on a 12 week test only cycle but when I got my pre bloodwork done my T level came back at 225 and estradiol at 7. Everything else in normal range. Test was done at 9:30am and had fasted. No wonder I’ve been gaining weight (thin my whole life) and feeling like shit.
I realize I could prob get a legit script but I had already done the first cc of test cyp by the time the bloods came back. Maybe I will in the future.
Question is should I try a PCT after the 12 weeks are up or is it pointless with my test level to begin with? I had planned on hcg and then nolva for the pct. I also have arimidex on hand but not sure if I should even take that with my estrogen so low.

Get with your physician to discuss TRT. Looks like you might need more tests to monitor bloods for a while. Those are low numbers for a 41 year old. My 2 cents

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long will cyp take to clear my system to be able to go to the doctor and test at my normal T levels again? It’s an 8 day half-life right so I’d imagine a couple months?

Last edited:
Get your body fat down. That by itself might be causing your issue.

Get your body fat down. That by itself might be causing your issue.
He is right, this is a leading cause that is unbeknownst to most people.. over weight men most commonly have low or lower T levels and at risk of many other things as well..

That’s good to know, I am eating much cleaner and lifting regularly again so maybe my levels will get back into a decent range again.

Should test be higher than 225 even after pinning 1 cc? Personally id run the cycle then wait a month and test again and talk about trt. Life's to,short to be feeling like shit, its not like you're 21 years old and gonna,screw up your chance of starting a family.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

The blood test was before pinning the 1cc. Never used before. I pinned the 1cc after the test but before I got the result sorry if that was confusing

First... If you’re going to PCT you need Clomid and Nolva. HCG wouldn’t hurt but isn’t necessary. If you want to try to get your pathways firing again and put off trt for a while then add it in.

It will take weeks, approximately 4 after you finish your pct before your levels will stable out. So wait until then before you do bloodwork again after your cycle.

What was your LH and FSH levels when you got bloods taken. That can tell you if you are primary or secondary hypogonadal.

Right now is when you need to decide if you’re going to continue on with the probability of TRT or not. If you’re wanting the script then stop pinning and discuss with your doctor. If you want to go ahead and run the cycle. Do that and do the PCT. wait a few weeks then do bloodwork on your own to see where your levels are. Get the “female hormone panel” from private labs md if that’s what you are going to do.

After all that then regroup

Thanks for the info, really a big help. I think since I’ve started I’ll just run the 12 week cycle while eating clean and lifting daily. I’ll grab some
Clomid and do the pct and retest a month later. If in range then good to go if not will go to the doctor and discuss trt

LH 4.6
FSH 6.5

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the info, really a big help. I think since I’ve started I’ll just run the 12 week cycle while eating clean and lifting daily. I’ll grab some
Clomid and do the pct and retest a month later. If in range then good to go if not will go to the doctor and discuss trt

LH 4.6
FSH 6.5

With those numbers I’d look for an underlying issue with your low test numbers. Those numbers have you in the middle of normal. You’re testicles could be shut down or produces testosterone really low but your pathways from the pituitary seems ok.

Do you happen to have sleep apnea or snore like crazy?

I do actually. Although sleep apnea hasn’t been an issue lately it has in the past and I do snore a lot and grind my teeth in my sleep. Sometimes I wake up with terrible tension headaches

I do actually. Although sleep apnea hasn’t been an issue lately it has in the past and I do snore a lot and grind my teeth in my sleep. Sometimes I wake up with terrible tension headaches

Besides body fat. Lack of sleep can cause low T

Thanks for all of the info! Hopefully I’ll start feeling a lot better during this cycle and be able to really get the recomp kick started. Trying to get in at least an hour or two every day of lifting

Back