GC test E bloods

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

GC dropping some knowledge!

And thanks Thaed999 for sharing your bloods!
    Solid numbers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,972 Posts
    Rep Points

This thread is an example of why I donít always share my bloods. People donít realize we all pull bloods for different reasons and have different ways of going about things. If Iím running a cycle and pinning eod why would I stop pinning for 7 days or 3.5 days just to have my bloods ďacceptedĒ I like to know what my number is at itís lowest on my pinning schedule. I just recently posted bloods whole running iso and decided I wanted to see how much the numbers would go up with 100mg of prop. I inject prop randomly all the time when work gets tough, before intense workouts, to have better sex that night , shit whatever the reason is. In a nut shell I was told my bloods didnít mean anything because I injected the prop and didnít follow a strict protocol. Seriously tho? Itís crazy how some people look at it or think. I get it if one is running a log for a sponsor on Test then yea a strict protocol should be followed to pull the bloods but if Iím pulling bloods because I want to experiment with something or I want a better look at how Iím running something then the way I look at it is anyone should be thankful that someone went out of their way to post bloods and share them with everyone. You can clearly tell if someoneís test is dosed close to lable claim or completely garbage still if a protocol is not followed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,728 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    This thread is an example of why I donít always share my bloods. People donít realize we all pull bloods for different reasons and have different ways of going about things. If Iím running a cycle and pinning eod why would I stop pinning for 7 days or 3.5 days just to have my bloods ďacceptedĒ I like to know what my number is at itís lowest on my pinning schedule. I just recently posted bloods whole running iso and decided I wanted to see how much the numbers would go up with 100mg of prop. I inject prop randomly all the time when work gets tough, before intense workouts, to have better sex that night , shit whatever the reason is. In a nut shell I was told my bloods didnít mean anything because I injected the prop and didnít follow a strict protocol. Seriously tho? Itís crazy how some people look at it or think. I get it if one is running a log for a sponsor on Test then yea a strict protocol should be followed to pull the bloods but if Iím pulling bloods because I want to experiment with something or I want a better look at how Iím running something then the way I look at it is anyone should be thankful that someone went out of their way to post bloods and share them with everyone. You can clearly tell if someoneís test is dosed close to lable claim or completely garbage still if a protocol is not followed
    I don't think anyone said your bloods didn't mean anything?!? I believe most of us thanked ya and said the prop was gtg. I sitll love ya either way.
    ::::

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    Rep Points

Those numbers look good to me. I pull 1200 on 200 mg test cyp per week with doctor prescribed trt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points

In a nut shell I was told my bloods didnít mean anything because I injected the prop and didnít follow a strict protocol.
    There was one member in that thread that is always a stickler for protocol and for good reason sometimes its just right to follow the rules for comparative purposes. Otherwise i think everyone understands everyone has their own agenda. Good numbers are good numbers even when the protocol is no protocol at all. Its all relative.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,972 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    There was one member in that thread that is always a stickler for protocol and for good reason sometimes its just right to follow the rules for comparative purposes. Otherwise i think everyone understands everyone has their own agenda. Good numbers are good numbers even when the protocol is no protocol at all. Its all relative.
    follow from the rules on my personal bloods? This wasnít a sponsored log. This was me being kind enough to post my personal bloodwork up on an experiment I ran on myself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    Rep Points

follow from the rules on my personal bloods? This wasnít a sponsored log. This was me being kind enough to post my personal bloodwork up on an experiment I ran on myself
    These numbers are very close to on at that dosage. We have bloods from other sponsors on here that are obviously way under dosed. To imply that these numbers are wrong because it's not a certain protocol and saying at least there is hormone in there is a stretch I think. Sure maybe those numbers go down slightly under a different protocol but not enough to say or imply this stuff is under dosed. Thanks for posting bloods, I for one appreciate it and feel the numbers ar good