• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hustle * Gear * Gainz (Referral program)

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lady’s and Gentlemen, boys and girls and children of all ages. It’s timeeeee !!!!!

Introducing first it’s the most sought after lab in the world, producing the best gains needle for needle, tab for tab it’s the most popular lab on the dark web. Its the one and only ,,,

6ddfc50d752f4728f9ebf82aeeea6ace.jpg

UncleZ/Euro Pharmacies is announcing a new loyalty referral program for the guy’s who like to hustle. Find your inner hustler and you could save major coin.

Well what’s the catch ??? Easy there’s no catch really just tell your friends about us. For every person you refer to UncleZ. Ru that puts in a order and spends $325.00 and then post up a touchdown pic with a brief description of their experience with the company and whoever the representative is if they dealt with one they will receive a $45 store credit on there next order.

Basically tell everyone about UncleZ and you can put funds right on your account with us. Everyone is entitled all we need is a touchdown picture with your reference name from that person.

Hustle Hard !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a really good inventive for guys.

I'll be a peach and honor the training and nutrition incentive on orders over $500 as well.

And how's this. If you refer 3+ customers who order, doesn't matter their order size and you can provide their order numbers as proof, I'll set you up with a free training program tailored to your goals and body type.

This is a really good inventive for guys.

I'll be a peach and honor the training and nutrition incentive on orders over $500 as well.

And how's this. If you refer 3+ customers who order, doesn't matter their order size and you can provide their order numbers as proof, I'll set you up with a free training program tailored to your goals and body type.

That’s mighty kind of you brother. A tailored program for three referrals is insane and especially for any size orders. Robin Hood deals up in here.

Lady’s and Gentlemen, boys and girls and children of all ages. It’s timeeeee !!!!!

Introducing first it’s the most sought after lab in the world, producing the best gains needle for needle, tab for tab it’s the most popular lab on the dark web. Its the one and only ,,,

UncleZ/Euro Pharmacies is announcing a new loyalty referral program for the guy’s who like to hustle. Find your inner hustler and you could save major coin.

Well what’s the catch ??? Easy there’s no catch really just tell your friends about us. For every person you refer to UncleZ. Ru that puts in a order and spends $325.00 and then post up a touchdown pic with a brief description of their experience with the company and whoever the representative is if they dealt with one they will receive a $45 store credit on there next order.

Basically tell everyone about UncleZ and you can put funds right on your account with us. Everyone is entitled all we need is a touchdown picture with your reference name from that person.

Hustle Hard !!!!

Pretty sweet deal. A real hustler would make money, still get store credit, and free coaching by Monte...
Just sayin...

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Pretty sweet deal. A real hustler would make money, still get store credit, and free coaching by Monte...
Just sayin...

True, true but we can’t all be “true” hustlers. Got to go bust down this 8 ball later.

True, true but we can’t all be “true” hustlers. Got to go bust down this 8 ball later.
Turning 3.5 into 7, I suppose...

Hustle Hard !!!!

Kill'n it guys... amazing program.. store credit, finest quality and the opportunity to have Monte in your training corning? Setting the bar high.. A fool would turn this down!

IML Gear Cream!
Kill'n it guys... amazing program.. store credit, finest quality and the opportunity to have Monte in your training corning? Setting the bar high.. A fool would turn this down!

Everything you need for success.

Turning 3.5 into 7, I suppose...

Its a dirty world but I would just raise my prices before cutting quality. I’d rather pay a little more then pay less for shit quality. To bad everyone doesn’t see things my way.

Its a dirty world but I would just raise my prices before cutting quality. I’d rather pay a little more then pay less for shit quality. To bad everyone doesn’t see things my way.
Me too for my noses sake.
Side note: don't do coke. I just like to smell it really hard. Jk lmao

I approach my guys the same way: They are just not some random dudes buying gear, they are athletes and people I highly respect. My job is to get them to achieve the absolute best possible outcomes. Physically mentally, and emotionally. If there is a problem I will drop everything and get them taken care of.

XOTG85 has always treated me this way. The coaching and guidance you are getting here is worth more than the oil and pills.

Back