• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to test Testosterone Cyp/Enan

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How to test Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate

The following protocols must be followed exactly for at least 4 weeks. No other gear or ancillaries may be used during the first 4 weeks. If you have been on either dose for longer than 4 weeks you may get labs 7 days after your last injection.

All injections must be intramuscular (IM). The first week is a front-load.

Testing Protocol - (for labs that only range up to 1,500ng/dl):

Day 1. 300mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 3. 300mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 7. 300mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 14. 300mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 21. 300mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Post lab results once you receive them. Please be specific about the dose, ester and protocol you used in your first post.

Passing results should be about 1,345 ng/dl +or- 139 ng/dl. Due to the crude nature of this protocol, passing results may vary greatly.

Testing Protocol #2 - (for labs that range ABOVE 1,500ng/dL):

Day 1. 600mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 7. 600mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 14. 600mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 21. 600mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Passing results should be about 2,370 ng/dl +or- 150ng/dl. Due to the crude nature of this protocol, passing results may vary greatly.

Failure to follow protocol exactly will result in useless results.

Reference Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men

Pharmacokinetics of Testosterone cypionate Injection

Source: Schulte-Beerbuhl, 1980 Figure. Pharmacokinetics of 200mg Testosterone cypionate injection. Source: Comparison of Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of Testosterone enanthate or Testosterone cypionate. Schulte-Beerbuhl M, Nieschlag E. Fertility and Sterility 33 (1980) 201-3.

All Pharma grade test was used to create this standard and I believe that's important to keep in mind.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

This protocol is assuming once per week injections. Not too many people i know pin once/week more often broken up twice or EOD in some instances. Pulling bloods 7 days post your last injection wont be accurate since you would be measuring the trough of one half or one third of your weekly protocol. Agreed?

This protocol is assuming once per week injections. Not too many people i know pin once/week more often broken up twice or EOD in some instances. Pulling bloods 7 days post your last injection wont be accurate since you would be measuring the trough of one half or one third of your weekly protocol. Agreed?

The protocol is simply in place since it was used as a scientific controlled study taking out all variables.

And yes, it would still be accurate 7 days post injection since that's when all the bloods were pulled in this test.

Also, 7 days post injection is not only testing the dose of the testosterone, it's also making sure the right ester was attached since shorter esters would clear faster resulting in a lower score possibly as well.

If you don't follow this protocol, you can still use your own bloods to make comparisons given the testosterone you took was properly dosed and the variables were the same.

But no, this test will provide accurate results 7 days after your last injection.

The following protocols must be followed exactly for at least 4 weeks. No other gear or ancillaries may be used during the first 4 weeks. If you have been on either dose for longer than 4 weeks you may get labs 7 days after your last injection.

Post lab results once you receive them. Please be specific about the dose, ester and protocol you used in your first post.

Passing results should be about 1,345 ng/dl +or- 139 ng/dl. Due to the crude nature of this protocol, passing results may vary greatly.

Passing results should be about 2,370 ng/dl +or- 150ng/dl. Due to the crude nature of this protocol, passing results may vary greatly.

Source: Schulte-Beerbuhl, 1980 Figure. Pharmacokinetics of 200mg Testosterone cypionate injection. Source: Comparison of Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of Testosterone enanthate or Testosterone cypionate. Schulte-Beerbuhl M, Nieschlag E. Fertility and Sterility 33 (1980) 201-3.

Thought I’d bump this......

LowT

IML Gear Cream!

Well fuck me. What do I do now lol??

YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE WORLD, BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE FREE.

Whats the math being to get 2,370ng/dl for 600mg of Test C or E? 4:1 ratio? Just curious

The protocol is simply in place since it was used as a scientific controlled study taking out all variables.

And yes, it would still be accurate 7 days post injection since that's when all the bloods were pulled in this test.

Also, 7 days post injection is not only testing the dose of the testosterone, it's also making sure the right ester was attached since shorter esters would clear faster resulting in a lower score possibly as well.

If you don't follow this protocol, you can still use your own bloods to make comparisons given the testosterone you took was properly dosed and the variables were the same.

But no, this test will provide accurate results 7 days after your last injection.
I know this is an old thread and I apologize for that. However I actually just got a prescription today June 17th, and they want me to do 200mg every 14 days and get my bloods done 7 days after my next shot witch is on July 1st. So on July 8th. What the hell is that going to tell them? What I mean is isn't that a little early to be looking at any results. So they want them done 3 weeks after I've been on the test C.

Sorry if it doesn't make sense I'll try one more time.lol so basically what I'm asking you is what do you think the number should be when taking 200mg of Test C today, then again in 14 days, and getting bloods done 7 days after that? Also my baseline was 286 if that matters. Thx brother....

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I know this is an old thread and I apologize for that. However I actually just got a prescription today June 17th, and they want me to do 200mg every 14 days and get my bloods done 7 days after my next shot witch is on July 1st. So on July 8th. What the hell is that going to tell them? What I mean is isn't that a little early to be looking at any results. So they want them done 3 weeks after I've been on the test C.

Sorry if it doesn't make sense I'll try one more time.lol so basically what I'm asking you is what do you think the number should be when taking 200mg of Test C today, then again in 14 days, and getting bloods done 7 days after that? Also my baseline was 286 if that matters. Thx brother....

No it doesn't make sense but, that's typical of trt these days.

They want you mid low Normal. You'll be low normal most likely.

You mean low normal when I get my bloods done in 4 weeks because he's saying that he wants my test levels to be around 11 or 1200. I know 1100 is in range still , but I'll be more than happy with that.

What the hell they're going to be able to tell by looking at blood work for weeks from now Besides maybe to see if i need a AI or not. However he already gave me Arimadex. but said if I wanted he would give me Aromasin. I got lucky finding this guy.

Yea there not that smart because he gave me Arimadex and told me to take 1 every 7 to 10 days. I had to stop myself from laughing...

Fucking doctors! I had that same protocol for test Enanthate 200mg every 14 days. I used the 28 day rule with them, stating “ each 5ml multi-dose vial has to be tossed after puncture”
So, on a 90 day prescription, they have to give me 3- 5ml vials(15mls) it worked nice to get extra mls. I am now started on Aveed, so I will report how this stuff works. Good luck, I enjoyed Test E 100mg every 7 days over my previous prescription of Test Cyp 200mg a week which felt too much like a cycle. For me: 100mg a week kept me pretty high, even with their fucked up way of doing labs. Cool thing is: you can control when you inject. This new stuff, I had to get in-office because they have to watch you post injection for an hour in waiting room after nurse injects the 750mg/3ml Test undecanoate in castor oil.

Max

Fucking doctors! I had that same protocol for test Enanthate 200mg every 14 days. I used the 28 day rule with them, stating “ each 5ml multi-dose vial has to be tossed after puncture”
So, on a 90 day prescription, they have to give me 3- 5ml vials(15mls) it worked nice to get extra mls. I am now started on Aveed, so I will report how this stuff works. Good luck, I enjoyed Test E 100mg every 7 days over my previous prescription of Test Cyp 200mg a week which felt too much like a cycle. For me: 100mg a week kept me pretty high, even with their fucked up way of doing labs. Cool thing is: you can control when you inject. This new stuff, I had to get in-office because they have to watch you post injection for an hour in waiting room after nurse injects the 750mg/3ml Test undecanoate in castor oil.

Max
I was just about to ask you what that was then I read the end of the post. Damm you're lucky man you got Test u? I didn't even know that was an option. I'm going to have to ask my doctor about that when I go back because I hate needles anyway.

Let me ask you this if you don't mind since you've been there and done this. So the blood work they're making me get. Are they trying to check my test levels or look at my E2 to determine whether I need an AI or not because I already took 2 250mg shoots of Test E this week myself before I went to the doctor. Just because my levels were so low my libido is completely gone.. so what I was thinking is if you say they're checking my test levels maybe I shouldn't take another shot until I get this blood work done. Which would be 3 weeks from now or should I take the other shot that I'm supposed to take on July 1st before I get the blood work on July 8th?

If you could give me your opinion I would definitely appreciate it bro. Oh yea because my doctor said he would like to see my levels at 1100. So I'm wondering if I go back in there and my levels are still low will he up my dose? Then again that really doesn't even matter because once I know I don't have to get blood work for them again.
Witch i would assume this would be the only time? If it is I'm going back on cycle @ 600mg a week...

I was just about to ask you what that was then I read the end of the post. Damm you're lucky man you got Test u? I didn't even know that was an option. I'm going to have to ask my doctor about that when I go back because I hate needles anyway.

Let me ask you this if you don't mind since you've been there and done this. So the blood work they're making me get. Are they trying to check my test levels or look at my E2 to determine whether I need an AI or not because I already took 2 250mg shoots of Test E this week myself before I went to the doctor. Just because my levels were so low my libido is completely gone.. so what I was thinking is if you say they're checking my test levels maybe I shouldn't take another shot until I get this blood work done. Which would be 3 weeks from now or should I take the other shot that I'm supposed to take on July 1st before I get the blood work on July 8th?

If you could give me your opinion I would definitely appreciate it bro. Oh yea because my doctor said he would like to see my levels at 1100. So I'm wondering if I go back in there and my levels are still low will he up my dose? Then again that really doesn't even matter because once I know I don't have to get blood work for them again.
Witch i would assume this would be the only time? If it is I'm going back on cycle @ 600mg a week...

They normally do bloods every three months or so the first year in my experience.

After that some move to twice a year.

My opinion is : I wouldn’t take anymore. I want my test levels low as possible; so I can get my dose increased. Make sense? They probably don’t even care about e2. These guys are usually very ill/under informed about male TRT.
Say....If I did a blast, I take time off so I don’t lose my TRT prescription.. catch my drift
(Never admit time taking more)
Max

Last edited:
If using e3d protocol should I get bloods pulled 3 days after last pin and before pinning? Also could lgd or rad140 affect total test numbers in blood work? I read it can lower shbg and possibly increase free but nothing about total

If using e3d protocol should I get bloods pulled 3 days after last pin and before pinning? Also could lgd or rad140 affect total test numbers in blood work? I read it can lower shbg and possibly increase free but nothing about total

Bump for answer about sarms. switched to pinning e7d and following the testing protocol

Bump for answer about sarms. switched to pinning e7d and following the testing protocol

Rad and lgd will affect it . Both affect FSH/LH
and on and on. Each person is going to react differently; especially sarms: 80% of the store bought stuff or online {was completely across the board as to the ingredient}. Solid sponsor here is good; still will affect blood test.

Max

Rad and lgd will affect it . Both affect FSH/LH
and on and on. Each person is going to react differently; especially sarms: 80% of the store bought stuff or online {was completely across the board as to the ingredient}. Solid sponsor here is good; still will affect blood test.

Max

Just the answer I was looking for thank you! I was reading on evo forums (dont flame me lol) and a guy on there said rad140 dropped his total test by 200 points and raised his free test, while being on trt.

Back