• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I just don't give a fuck!

Get Shredded!
I don’t give a fuck poroiot does like bison

Dudes - Keep your shirt on - nobody thinks you are that big anyway & no (gym) selfies allowed. IDGAF.

Mainstream news media - you are fake news! IDGAF

Dancing with the Stars, The Voice, The Bachelor, all that reality BS. IFGAF

I dont give a fuck about bitch ass cops like Cypionator asking for my address....he wants to send me "free" gear....Is he Bomber?
What a cunt...

my FDA company phone

I doubt he would send you free gear- more like free anthrax
I dont give a fuck about bitch ass cops like Cypionator asking for my address....he wants to send me "free" gear....Is he Bomber?
What a cunt...

my FDA company phone

What a cunt...

my FDA company phone

No, no...if he was Bombr, he would be *asking* for free gear. But it has to be coconut free gear. And make sure you don't handle it after washing your hands with soap, or having used moisturizer, touched anything in the kitchen, etc, etc.

No, no...if he was Bombr, he would be *asking* for free gear. But it has to be coconut free gear. And make sure you don't handle it after washing your hands with soap, or having used moisturizer, touched anything in the kitchen, etc, etc.
Bombr died. He's boyfriend got tired of all the excuses why he couldn't hold down a job. Doused him in coconut oil while he slept.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Bombr died. He's boyfriend got tired of all the excuses why he couldn't hold down a job. Doused him in coconut oil while he slept.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
FUCK! I just donated to his FB page

IML Gear Cream!
These are some things I really just don't give a fuck about.
Please feel free to add yours.

Megan Markle just had a baby-I just don't give a fuck
Trump lost 1.7 billion 25 years ago-I just don't give a fuck
Dutchpharma started a thread in the pit-I just don't give a fuck.
Jerold Nadler is a jew-I just don't give a fuck.
North Korea is testing rockets-I just don't give a fuck
Jswole likes dick better than cunt-I just don't give a fuck
So YOU want to be PooP-I just don't give a fuck
What's Bieber up to-I just don.t give a fuck
Climate change-I just don't give a fuck
Charey's an 77 year old liberal-I just don't give a fuck

Why every time I log on this shit is front page news on MSN?
Cypinator has venerial warts on its tongue....just to clear things up, so does his mom.

my FDA company phone

dont know if this really fits here but all this god talk got me thinking bout one of my favorite memes- enjoy yourselves bitches

9k=
41ac08858802ceeb98f86fee048bca095a31e6bb710557aba264729920f2d009.jpg

Whose god?
My God hates fagets, queers, pedophiles and libtards....careful bruh...

my FDA company phone

What do you contribute here bro besides being a little bitch all the time. Go seek help for your little man syndrome and come back when you have grown a set or your balls have dropped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you contribute here bro besides being a little bitch all the time. Go seek help for your little man syndrome and come back when you have grown a set or your balls have dropped.

Why....why are you even on here with your fake ass proxy IP account and Getty image of some fake body builder...
You're fucking sad as fuck...

Where the fuck do these losers come from?

my FDA company phone

Why....why are you even on here with your fake ass proxy IP account and Getty image of some fake body builder...
You're fucking sad as fuck...

Where the fuck do these losers come from?

my FDA company phone

Haha that’s a real pic bro. Just ask my coach Montego. Sorry you are too pathetic to post your own pic. Go away troll.

Haha that’s a real pic bro. Just ask my coach Montego. Sorry you are too pathetic to post your own pic. Go away troll.

You should be flattered that he thought you took the time to find a picture of a physique that he thinks you think was great and try to pass it off as your own

Get Shredded!
You should be flattered that he thought you took the time to find a picture of a physique that he thinks you think was great and try to pass it off as your own

LOL, true! Maybe he should stop talking shit and hire you so he can get results!

Lol....do your research, bruh.

my FDA company phone

When it pours, I don't give a fuck...

Got a personal invite from Heavy Iron to join the forum...dgaf

Was told to join by an old friend. Played the game till I found a couple good sponsors. Spent way too much money on some good test .... and posted way too much shit way too often... but IDGAF. (Sometimes I wonder what else I could be doing tho, I think I accidentally do give a fuck... but I don’t give a fuck that I do actually give a fuck and I read part of a book that explained how to learn how to not give a fuck.... and for like 2 days after I read it, it was working- need to freshen up on the tips n tricks.... be back in 2 days, and when I come back I’m seriously not gonna give a fuck) 🤞

Speaking of "pours"....I don't give a fuck when I get a weak drink

You're new and have half a bottle of test, some letro pills you cut into 1/8ths and it still gives you anxiety, run dbol for 26wks, pin tren in your eyeball...IDGAF!!!

spoonfeed.jpg

Back