• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anavar and Clen.

fitchick97

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m currently taking Anavar 10mg daily. What would be the correct dosage for adding clen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say dont use clen. The benefits aren't worth the negitive risks and effects. I think if you researched it you would see this.

I would stick with maybe an eca stack. However, idk you cycle history and I don't know any of your stats....... not sure if you even need more than the anavar.

Whenever posting it's good to give as much information as possible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I would say dont use clen. The benefits aren't worth the negitive risks and effects. I think if you researched it you would see this.

I would stick with maybe an eca stack. However, idk you cycle history and I don't know any of your stats....... not sure if you even need more than the anavar.

Whenever posting it's good to give as much information as possible.

just out of curiosity why do you advise against Clen? It seems relatively safe at a lower to moderate doses of used correctly

I've used Clen with two weeks on two off at a max of 140mcg and never had an issue. I start at 40mcg and increase daily by 20mcg until I reach 140. Like anything else abusing will cause damage.

just out of curiosity why do you advise against Clen? It seems relatively safe at a lower to moderate doses of used correctly
I just think there are alternatives which have less risk. Anything that can damage your heart I would stay away from....... Just like anything, everyone can respond different to things.

Sr9009 or gw would be a better option imo or even ostriene. Or like I mentioned an eca stack.

It's just my opinion. Of course people can do what they want. I guess it's like gear some things have higher risk of sides than others and everyone responds differently. .

I've used Clen with two weeks on two off at a max of 140mcg and never had an issue. I start at 40mcg and increase daily by 20mcg until I reach 140. Like anything else abusing will cause damage.
Everyone is different.. also have you had ekgs before and after? Can you actually be 100% sure no heart damage was caused???? Sometimes things don't show up until later...... I have also ran clen a few times before I knew the actual seriousness of the dangers. I also figured dont go above doses and everything is fine. The point is clen can cause damage without "abusing" it. But I cant sit here and say I am 100% I didnt already cause some type of damage to my heart.

I was simply sharing with the OP information I find very important. My guess is if they are asking about dosage they p***ably havent read up on clen a whole lot.

​Haha!! I see what you did there in your last line. Well played👍🏼

Back