• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Td #2

mackpatti

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thank you vision and jozi for your help with the order. It went smooth and items look great. i would use them again.
here is a little pic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190507-201447_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190507-201447_Gallery.jpg
    716 KB · Views: 73
Thank you vision and jozi for your help with the order. It went smooth and items look great. i would use them again.
here is a little pic.

This is the same exact combo I'm rolling into in a couple weeks.. im on the npp now with caber, June 1st I'm adding in the stenbolone.. let us know how you make out my dude..I'm really excited for this combination and I'm glad to see someone else is doing the same exact thing.. however I'm going to sub out the stanozolol with VAR..

You’re going to love that stack bro. Please keep us updated with how you like the products. Especially the stenbolone. I’d love to see more reviews on it from customers. As always, we appreciate you and your post my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Started with 1/2 cc of each and no pip
Was very smooth and will do another one monday..

You’ll see the sten start to go to work pretty quick. I was amazed at how fast it started to shine

You’ll see the sten start to go to work pretty quick. I was amazed at how fast it started to shine

I dipped into the sten today.. 100sten/100npp.. I couldnt hold off till June.. lol

I dipped into the sten today.. 100sten/100npp.. I couldnt hold off till June.. lol

I’ve been thinking about dipping in myself. Currently just on test/para with some proviron. I love me some sten. I’m going to try it with npp later this year. It stacked beautifully with trest, so I would imagine the same with npp

IML Gear Cream!
PSL has the goods. I’ve yet to hit the NPP button yet. Some day soon I hope.

Back