• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

D-Bol.....Used to be the Breakfast of Champions.....

thehillbilly

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I can remember back in the 90's when D-Bol was a staple in everyone's kitchen cabinet in the gym, because it worked, and it worked FAST. I can also remember more than one friend of mine using only D-Bol by itself and making quality, good, gains in muscle mass and strength, way more so than Testosterone alone would. I know everyone claims Test is the Best, but from my experience, along with many of my friends that were scared to death of needles, the good old D-Bol was the King. If you seen these guys in tank tops and training in the gym, they were Beasts! One of my best friends could have competed and probably would have won many local bodybuilding show by only taking D-Bol alone! To top it off, to this day he won't ever use a needle and still has a great body compared to anybody. He is no Arnold, but his arms are at least 18 inches.....pretty cut! Another thing about D-Bol I liked was that it didn't mess with my blood sugar levels like Test did. Shoot up a bunch of test and over time, your insulin sensitivity and blood sugar levels will bottom out really fast, and you will fell flat as hell. You will also have to eat constantly in order to keep your blood sugar levels up or you will crash and feel like shit on Test alone. Not D-Bol.....it doesn't cause your blood sugar levels to crash, and I've seen personally permanent gains in muscle from this drug. The new generation of lifters all say D-Bol is shit and gains are only temporary as soon as you quit taking it you loose everything, bullshit. I have seen guys shredded in D-Bol alone...their diet was perfect and they trained hard.....too much emphasis is placed on the drugs....diet and training is very important when on the juice and if your diet is clean, high in protein, low in junk foods, and you are pushing yourself hard in the gym, D-Bol is hard to beat for size, muscle growth, and pumps. Maybe the ingredients were better then, but I've seen some VERY impressive bodies and gains on the good old D-Bol alone. "He's growing like a baby gorilla on D-Bol" is what we used to say.....it is a great tool for building the muscles if you clean up you diet and train hard....trust me on that...

D-BOL is still great, you should try it with test and really watch it shine.

Dbol is still the breakfast of champions.
cfe40aa2b2347d09165572dd129f6206.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can remember back in the 90's when D-Bol was a staple in everyone's kitchen cabinet in the gym, because it worked, and it worked FAST. I can also remember more than one friend of mine using only D-Bol by itself and making quality, good, gains in muscle mass and strength, way more so than Testosterone alone would. I know everyone claims Test is the Best, but from my experience, along with many of my friends that were scared to death of needles, the good old D-Bol was the King. If you seen these guys in tank tops and training in the gym, they were Beasts! One of my best friends could have competed and probably would have won many local bodybuilding show by only taking D-Bol alone! To top it off, to this day he won't ever use a needle and still has a great body compared to anybody. He is no Arnold, but his arms are at least 18 inches.....pretty cut! Another thing about D-Bol I liked was that it didn't mess with my blood sugar levels like Test did. Shoot up a bunch of test and over time, your insulin sensitivity and blood sugar levels will bottom out really fast, and you will fell flat as hell. You will also have to eat constantly in order to keep your blood sugar levels up or you will crash and feel like shit on Test alone. Not D-Bol.....it doesn't cause your blood sugar levels to crash, and I've seen personally permanent gains in muscle from this drug. The new generation of lifters all say D-Bol is shit and gains are only temporary as soon as you quit taking it you loose everything, bullshit. I have seen guys shredded in D-Bol alone...their diet was perfect and they trained hard.....too much emphasis is placed on the drugs....diet and training is very important when on the juice and if your diet is clean, high in protein, low in junk foods, and you are pushing yourself hard in the gym, D-Bol is hard to beat for size, muscle growth, and pumps. Maybe the ingredients were better then, but I've seen some VERY impressive bodies and gains on the good old D-Bol alone. "He's growing like a baby gorilla on D-Bol" is what we used to say.....it is a great tool for building the muscles if you clean up you diet and train hard....trust me on that...

Actually added test ESP at trt doses does not effect your sugar levels .. you're actually more likely to be Insulin sensitive.

It's why people look and feel better on test.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Agree 100% with Sherk!

Never heard of test impacting blood sugar levels....?

Actually added test ESP at trt doses does not effect your sugar levels .. you're actually more likely to be Insulin sensitive.

It's why people look and feel better on test.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

I actually just had blood work for this exact reason.. I have been going hypo for a short duration in which was almost multiple times on the regular.. my doctor decided to pull some bloods, everything came back on point and it does not affect blood sugar levels.. in fact testosterone can help reduce insulin resistance.. I was more curious that's why I requested the blood work, and my doctor was simply entertaining me, but he was curious as well..

However our bodies can experience a false sense of hypoglycemia, however it's through different mechanisms of action that is not directly related from testosterone but rather the metabolism..

Long runs of moderate test definitely affect my blood sugar levels. I’ve had blood work reveal that I’m not diabetic but I go hypo all the time. The only thing I can think of is when I’m running 500mg test weekly it starts to happen after 6 weeks or so. I stuff granola bars in my pocket and try to ride it out. Limit caffeine - add caffeine... sweet potatoes errryday ... blood sugar test... nothing .. can’t figure it out

but the statement about test making me feel ‘fake’ hypo is legit. Blood sugar levels are normal and I feel dizzy , lightheaded , shaky , over stimulated, pale faced and sweaty.

Id like to learn more about how to prevent this ... and whether or not it is related to testosterone...

Long runs of moderate test definitely affect my blood sugar levels. I’ve had blood work reveal that I’m not diabetic but I go hypo all the time. The only thing I can think of is when I’m running 500mg test weekly it starts to happen after 6 weeks or so. I stuff granola bars in my pocket and try to ride it out. Limit caffeine - add caffeine... sweet potatoes errryday ... blood sugar test... nothing .. can’t figure it out

but the statement about test making me feel ‘fake’ hypo is legit. Blood sugar levels are normal and I feel dizzy , lightheaded , shaky , over stimulated, pale faced and sweaty.

Id like to learn more about how to prevent this ... and whether or not it is related to testosterone...

The same shit happens to me..... I’m never on one thing though so it’s impossible to figure out if it’s one compound or two..... off cycle I have never once had that problem.

Maybe your confusing being Hypo with Lethargy? Cus many steroids make me feel lethargic including high amounts of test above 500 honestly I don't even feel good going past 500, 250 is the only dose that's makes feel "good" and not slouched and bunked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe your confusing being Hypo with Lethargy? Cus many steroids make me feel lethargic including high amounts of test above 500 honestly I don't even feel good going past 500, 250 is the only dose that's makes feel "good" and not slouched and bunked out.

Pretty much same feeling I get when I pound a 20oz redbull, shaky hands and and anxious feeling with a strange lightness in my chest..... it only lasts 15-30 minutes usually

Mine issue comes and go -def not lethargy.

its more like over stimulated feeling. Clammy and shaky , just feel like shit.

The ‘false’ sense of hypoglycemia because multiple blood tests she that I’m not diabetic.. it comes and goes so there could be a specific reason that I have just not figured out yet.

Zwhit mentioned regulating my caffeine intake. Which I have done and has helped , also sweet potatoes daily has helped but every once in a while it creeps up on me. Been year or two since I’ve even looked at Tren so I know it’s not that.

Today is a good day tho, yesterday was too. Don’t take the good days for granted boys n girls! Enjoy life. ✌️

Same here. I keep a cliff bars in my truck to help me. For me it comes on if I have anything high in carbs or sweet in the AM. I’m been trying to figure it out for years.

Mine issue comes and go -def not lethargy.

its more like over stimulated feeling. Clammy and shaky , just feel like shit.

The ‘false’ sense of hypoglycemia because multiple blood tests she that I’m not diabetic.. it comes and goes so there could be a specific reason that I have just not figured out yet.

Zwhit mentioned regulating my caffeine intake. Which I have done and has helped , also sweet potatoes daily has helped but every once in a while it creeps up on me. Been year or two since I’ve even looked at Tren so I know it’s not that.

Today is a good day tho, yesterday was too. Don’t take the good days for granted boys n girls! Enjoy life.

I agree on that high doses test makes me shaky shaky but I have bad nerves anyways but then low to moderate tren I'm way too overstimulated while feeling like shit lol

am curious if you are burning through you carbs too fast ? do you feel better after you eat your carbs... then my guess would be experiencing pre onset of keto flu... on a consistant basis... just a guess but i'd like to see what ya think ...

am curious if you are burning through you carbs too fast ? do you feel better after you eat your carbs... then my guess would be experiencing pre onset of keto flu... on a consistant basis... just a guess but i'd like to see what ya think ...

yes sir it’s definitely related to this as I have those rice cakes and other carbs on hand at work because once I feel it start to come on, I’ll eat and usually with a half hour I’m ‘better’. I thought I had issues with my pancreas producing too much insulin because there was a time when after carbing up, the feeling would return shortly after.

Im unsure if it’s related to my use of hormones, my buddy said he thinks I don’t eat enough for the work I do. And others had suggested to limit caffeine and eat the longer ‘estered’ carbs more often.

So far, my symptoms have lessened and are much less frequent. I believe it’s related to caffeine, not enough food, testosterone use, and not enough good carbs.

For me its odd, because I could go all day without eating and never have that issue. Guess I’m just getting old and my body ain’t working like it used too.

Brother I’ve found that oatmeal and peanut butter in the morning for first or second meal and 6 whole eggs and a protein shake for the other keeps me running till lunch. Then i try and always have ck and rice or ahi tuna and veggies for my third meal while at work. I work really hard and long hours so i start to get that feeling y’all are describing if i dont keep my body full of the proper macros.(carbs,fat,protein) If we are on gearz or not our bodies need those nutrients to metabolize and help keep our body’s healthy and functioning properly ;-)

I have some dbol and wanted to run it.

Shy away bc of the "water" retention it's supposed to give off as a side.

I am running mast p 100 mg and test p 150 every other day.

I wonder if I could reduce the dosage to half that and run dbol to make some nice gains??

Get Shredded!
I have some dbol and wanted to run it.

Shy away bc of the "water" retention it's supposed to give off as a side.

I am running mast p 100 mg and test p 150 every other day.

I wonder if I could reduce the dosage to half that and run dbol to make some nice gains??

I have never had much of a problem with water weight..... just me..... but I make sure to keep my e2 in check as well as I can. Gonna repeat what everyone always says though.... everyone reacts differently

I have never had much of a problem with water weight..... just me..... but I make sure to keep my e2 in check as well as I can. Gonna repeat what everyone always says though.... everyone reacts differently

How would you dose or how have you dosed with good success? twice a day? prework only?

How would you dose or how have you dosed with good success? twice a day? prework only?

I like 10mg with each meal (40mg total).

Max

I always stuck to 50mg a day, 20mg with breakfast, 20mg at lunch about 3-4 hours before gym and then 10 mg with dinner.

How do you feel about dbol compared to Anadrol?

they are completely different drugs but they actually can almost duplicate the same effects, but depending on the person some will be more pronounced than others.. for myself drol actually stays more on the dry side and it's more of a muscle head, muscle belly fullness.. compared to dbol that is more sub q tissue with water retention..bear in mind many years ago when I was able to get real legitimate Iranian drol that stuff right there would turn you into a mess regardless.. the fastest and most weight I've gained in a cycle was on the Iranians, with nadrolone and test.. I literally put on over 30 lb in just a couple weeks and it looked awful. people were making comments that I look obese. that was the worst look I ever had.. I would rather gain 8 or 10 quality pounds over 15 weeks then 25-30+ and just a few weeks..

I dissolved a dbol tab in alcohol, added a couple of drops of dmso, and took it sublingual for about 2 mins. Pretty good as a pre-workout...

I'm such a natural fatso I drift towards the more "cutting" type of AAS's. Maybe I need to run me some Dbol?

Back