• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

D-Bol.....Used to be the Breakfast of Champions.....

IML Gear Cream!
but the statement about test making me feel ‘fake’ hypo is legit. Blood sugar levels are normal and I feel dizzy , lightheaded , shaky , over stimulated, pale faced and sweaty.

Id like to learn more about how to prevent this ... and whether or not it is related to testosterone...

I feel this way sometimes. I have to eat something then I feel better. I'm not diabetic so don't no the reason for it.

I'm such a natural fatso I drift towards the more "cutting" type of AAS's. Maybe I need to run me some Dbol?

I think dbol works great as a tool for ‘cutting’ in a calorie deficit while using high volume/high rep weight lifting regiments.

I feel this way sometimes. I have to eat something then I feel better. I'm not diabetic so don't no the reason for it.

yeah man.... it’s definitely related to carbs but I think it’s more noticeable when your using steroids for some reason. Before my juice use I could literally workout fasted and go half the day without food and never once felt hypo. The only thing that I have figured out is lower caffeine intake, eat smaller meals more often, don’t lift weights totally fasted and don’t cut carbs too drastically and too quickly.

but the statement about test making me feel ‘fake’ hypo is legit. Blood sugar levels are normal and I feel dizzy , lightheaded , shaky , over stimulated, pale faced and sweaty.

Id like to learn more about how to prevent this ... and whether or not it is related to testosterone...

I feel this way sometimes. I have to eat something then I feel better. I'm not diabetic so don't no the reason for it.[/QUOTE]
This can happen with just about all AAS, depending on the individuals and their own body sensitivities.
In many cases what happens here is a metabolic shift, our bodies and reacting and treating nutrition entirely different from how often we are hungry, with the rate food and digested and processes and where it ultimately ends up getting placed or displaced "nutrition partitioning".. Our insulin sensitivities change and so does many different chemical messengers and enzymes that are effected. A lot of times its known as a "false sense of going hypo".
I did a little test with this a few years back, I would get this way on peptides and HGH.. Now I have always had blood sugar issues however it was greatly increased far beyond the point of ignoring it or winging it with a small snack of something, this would cripple me, killing my workouts, making normal everyday life rough, anxiety was increased, and so on. I tested my blood more than I would normally. I would do pre bloods when I was feeling ok, and test again when it was around that time things would change, and when it happened, and after. In many of these instances, my blood was normal. Well, the standards of normal that is, but yet not any REAL major shift in BS levels.

How could this be, when I was feeling full blown symptoms? Again, it all comes down to different enzymes activations and sensitivities with chemical messengers and most of all the functionality of the liver and its role in all of this.

I found that adding more fruits with my meals and timing them more often by smaller really helped knock this back. I removed all dairy just about, and used more legit dense carbs (low on the glycemic scale) in conjunction with other carbs that maybe higher on the glycemic scale. I also employ a very regimented protocol with a pre workout meal, Intra and post. The quality of nutrients along with timing them was like a day and night change. pre/inrtra/post haven made a world of a difference.

1) Try and lower and remove caffeine completely (reintroduce it again slowly)
2) Time your meals with more dense cal/carbs.
3) make pre/intra/post workout nutrients a priority
4) More sleep at night and use some DHEA, this will help with cortisol levels , unstable cortisol levels can provoke and contribute to hypoglycemia..

The suggestion for removing caffeine, more dense carbs/cals, rest and DHEA is to avoid BS instances where there is swings that can aggravate and exacerbate symptoms.. Believe it or not, the level of stress hormones can have a slew of effects later on in the day that are actually more responsible for low blood sugar levels than anything else.

I have been experiencing this as well over the past year or so...except about approximately 45 mins post workout. I have a shake and a banana immediately after training. I’ve added a small packet of fruit snacks as well, in an attempt to prevent what feels like hypo. Still happens. I have an intra workout carb type drink. Plenty of water throughout the day. I train after work so there’s plenty of calories in my system.

no idea what’s causing it.

Maybe your confusing being Hypo with Lethargy? Cus many steroids make me feel lethargic including high amounts of test above 500 honestly I don't even feel good going past 500, 250 is the only dose that's makes feel "good" and not slouched and bunked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree 100%

I can remember back in the 90's when D-Bol was a staple in everyone's kitchen cabinet in the gym, because it worked, and it worked FAST. I can also remember more than one friend of mine using only D-Bol by itself and making quality, good, gains in muscle mass and strength, way more so than Testosterone alone would. I know everyone claims Test is the Best, but from my experience, along with many of my friends that were scared to death of needles, the good old D-Bol was the King. If you seen these guys in tank tops and training in the gym, they were Beasts! One of my best friends could have competed and probably would have won many local bodybuilding show by only taking D-Bol alone! To top it off, to this day he won't ever use a needle and still has a great body compared to anybody. He is no Arnold, but his arms are at least 18 inches.....pretty cut! Another thing about D-Bol I liked was that it didn't mess with my blood sugar levels like Test did. Shoot up a bunch of test and over time, your insulin sensitivity and blood sugar levels will bottom out really fast, and you will fell flat as hell. You will also have to eat constantly in order to keep your blood sugar levels up or you will crash and feel like shit on Test alone. Not D-Bol.....it doesn't cause your blood sugar levels to crash, and I've seen personally permanent gains in muscle from this drug. The new generation of lifters all say D-Bol is shit and gains are only temporary as soon as you quit taking it you loose everything, bullshit. I have seen guys shredded in D-Bol alone...their diet was perfect and they trained hard.....too much emphasis is placed on the drugs....diet and training is very important when on the juice and if your diet is clean, high in protein, low in junk foods, and you are pushing yourself hard in the gym, D-Bol is hard to beat for size, muscle growth, and pumps. Maybe the ingredients were better then, but I've seen some VERY impressive bodies and gains on the good old D-Bol alone. "He's growing like a baby gorilla on D-Bol" is what we used to say.....it is a great tool for building the muscles if you clean up you diet and train hard....trust me on that...

Arnold's physique was built off of Dbol and Primo. Also Dbol is a direct derivative of Test, so you don't have to take both at the same time. In fact you can take ~2x as much dbol as you need trt test as it aromatizes at about half the rate of test.

Dbol only was the first steroid I took. I literally had a handful from a friend of mine, he got swole over a summer, he had some extra ones, he gave them to me I took 1 blue tab a day until they were gone I got super pumps but wasn’t a big eater so that where it ended for me lol

Years later another good friend who was a competitive power lifter decided to become roommates. I was turned on to the dark side once we started working out together, he was 2x stronger than me on compound lifts amd im like “yo bro, what’s the dealio with you benching plates!” That was the beginning of my AAS journey ....

I’ve taken dbol for prolonged periods of time amd it’s still my favorite oral most of the time, the rest of the time I love anavar

Dbol has my heart of hearts tho

Back