• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Letsgetchecked.con

303055622lr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone tried this? Its a at home blood test. Might be helpful for the guys in the 5 states private bloodwork is illegal.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Looks pretty interesting. I wonder how accurate the tests are with the small amount of blood taken? Granted when I have had lab work done in the past it gets a whole battery of tests and probably why they need a whole vial.

Looks pretty interesting. I wonder how accurate the tests are with the small amount of blood taken? Granted when I have had lab work done in the past it gets a whole battery of tests and probably why they need a whole vial.

When I had some tests done thru PrivateMDLabs 2 vials were taken.

Took a look at the site and the tests offered were a bit pricy and I am up in NH state.

When I had some tests done thru PrivateMDLabs 2 vials were taken.

Took a look at the site and the tests offered were a bit pricy and I am up in NH state.

The tests seem fairly comparable testing wise as long as you get the basic male hormone panel. Unlike the OP's site they require you to go to an approved clinic to get the blood taken which isn't much more than an inconvenience but easily doable. At least the results come back to only you and not your doc to look at if you want to know your test level. The one thing I noticed is there test cuts off at >1500 for total test so unlike some bloodwork that tells your actual level you won't know other than its greater than the 1500 but still better than justifying or explaining to your doc why it's so high.

Thank you for the reference Mindless.

I was curious how accurate the letsgetchecked test were given the small amount of blood you send. I have no idea what quantity is needed to get an accurate test but hey if the cops can get a serial killers DNA off of a small amount of spit residue left on a water bottle I guess you could test your test level with a small vial of blood. I just think of the now defunct Theros corporation that scammed people and walgreens into blood tests with a single pin prick of blood they claimed could revolutionize the medical industry by running multiple panels off it. The technology was proven to not only be a scam but doesn't exist and that young bitch CEO with a deep voice is going to go to prison for fraud pretty soon.

The tests seem fairly comparable testing wise as long as you get the basic male hormone panel. Unlike the OP's site they require you to go to an approved clinic to get the blood taken which isn't much more than an inconvenience but easily doable. At least the results come back to only you and not your doc to look at if you want to know your test level. The one thing I noticed is there test cuts off at >1500 for total test so unlike some bloodwork that tells your actual level you won't know other than its greater than the 1500 but still better than justifying or explaining to your doc why it's so high.

Thank you for the reference Mindless.
I meant I checked the letsgetchecked site and the tests are pretty basic to me but a bit pricey. Wonder how good that is as they mail you a kit and you draw the sample and send it back then get the results in 5 days.

PrivateMDlabs uses Labcorp btw and you go get your blood drawn there.

I meant I checked the letsgetchecked site and the tests are pretty basic to me but a bit pricey. Wonder how good that is as they mail you a kit and you draw the sample and send it back then get the results in 5 days.

PrivateMDlabs uses Labcorp btw and you go get your blood drawn there.

Oh I got ya. Yeah I am curious as well. Given that your blood sample is exposed to air and not collected in a sealed sterile tube like at the lab offices. It's mailed overnight and then processed so I would expect minimal degradation. I guess the only way to truly test the accuracy would be to take the home test then same day get a traditional blood draw tested and compare the results. Then again medical testing has come very far in the last 30 years as simple urinalysis used to have to be sent off and now you can go to CVS and buy home drug tests or strips you dip into urine and see positives immediately. I am going to look deeper into the letsgetchecked company to see if there are any independent reviews outside the website.

I was wondering all the same, about the small amount the method of procuring the sample then mailing it,etc. Its also pricey and capped. I was thinking it might be helpful while cruising to tweak any adjustments, I mean its Definately cheaper and obviously gonna be more accurate to get it done in a lab but the 5 hour round trip to hopefully not get Id'd across state lines is pretty inconvenient for the guys that live in one of the states where its illegal, if you just wanna check where your e2 is or to see some new labs test youre tryin is legit to use as trt it might be worth it.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Back