• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mighty Mouse HGH Testing Generics/Omnitrope

Get Shredded!
Welp went to get blood pulled and forgot about thanksgiving then they were closed day after
And opening up on Monday but I will be in south Texas then. Sooo next days off I will pull my igf numbers on 4iu split.

In the meantime I on day 4 using Praetorian “Throwshit” preworkout pill and it is giving me a boost for sure.

This was today’s arm work out

Arms
Cable easy bar
50x15-60x15-70x15-40x failure - one set
Same as above

Rope pulldowns
60lbx 40
30 sec rest 60lb x 20
30 sec rest 60lb x 18
Same as above but 20 reps
same as above till failure 23 reps

Preacher curl machine superset with bicep overload machine
50lb x 20/ 50lb x 10
60lb x 13/ 50lb x 7

Single over head tricep extensions superset with easy curl bar reverse grip tricep pulldowns
35lb 15 reps both arms 10 reps both arms 5 reps both arms = one set / 40lb x 40

40lb 10 reps both arms 5 reps both arms 2 reps both arms/ 50lb x 22

Arms are getting spun about now time some some dumbbells

Onslaught of curls
Isolating curls
15lb x 10 / 20lb x 10 / 25lb x 10 / 30lb x 8 / 35lb x 8 = one set
Same set but when I got to 35lb I stepped down to 20lb and failed out at 18 reps

Forearm cable curls
40lb x 50
50lb x 40
60lb x 27 failure
70lb x 20
80lb x 10 then dropped to 40lb and failed at 14

Donkey calf raises
200lb x 30x 3 / 4th set failure at 22

Got a good pump
93eb619a9b50821ca306ccf758b8c436.jpeg

Also did a caliper test for body fat and it came back at 11.94
35d8010e6ec43715b7ae318d995cc282.png
af4062861b93cf0d9687aae32de5d195.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so swapped to split dosing 2 weeks ago and this is the first blood pull on split dosing.

Pulled about 30 min after pinning 2.5iu same as when I pinned the 5iu and god damn the split dose blew the 5iu am pinning schedule out the water.

I haven’t been strict on my diet but I eat a lot weighed in at 210.9 today I’m feeling I’m getting bigger and thicker than when on 5iu am pinning but still 5 more test to pull
d7a53cc85fdbfef53ea86d9d9eafd8c0.jpg
93e53a880a622112ec278d0d1c041228.jpg
6fbb0dda13579ad61c1e8a735fd94ba1.jpg
bfe253af22175d47ff52c2e8fe160919.jpg
4f2d09f3ebbfccf5b763bf8bf6252663.jpg

:twothumbs:

Has ANYBODY on ASF ever beaten this 707 (that's like Hellcat horsepower- although they are increasing it by 10 for 2021) IGF-1 score? Is this the all time ASF record?

:confused:

Has ANYBODY on ASF ever beaten this 707 (that's like Hellcat horsepower- although they are increasing it by 10 for 2021) IGF-1 score? Is this the all time ASF record?

I forgot all about this thread. I appreciate you bumping it. I’m going to run the same gh protocol on my next run and see where I end up. But I’ve never seen numbers that high before. Fucking phenomenal.

Old question but a good one. Let me see what I can dig up on my spreadsheet.

Don't think I have done greater than 10ius and tested IGF-1 but I have some good numbers on generic GH.

Old question but a good one. Let me see what I can dig up on my spreadsheet.

Don't think I have done greater than 10ius and tested IGF-1 but I have some good numbers on generic GH.
Well, he was running only 5 (split 2.5 twice a day) to get that 707. I think it was the pharma Omnitrope, but he can correct me if I am wrong and it was still the meditrope black tops.

Well, he was running only 5 (split 2.5 twice a day) to get that 707. I think it was the pharma Omnitrope, but he can correct me if I am wrong and it was still the meditrope black tops.
I think he might've been running Opti's on that one but I can't remember

When I said 10ius I forgot to say per week. Not daily.

LOL! Big difference.

I know, small details but a big deal!!!

My baseline IGF-1 was 171 prior to Grey Tops and after using GH I scored 285 twice.

After that it was usually mid to low 200s on 10ius a week.

I had some really good GH serum numbers. 48 and 36 when using the generics.

I haven't tested in two years or more. I use mauves now.

I was Running opti generic red tops.

So those were dosed are 12 iu and I was mixing the with 1 ml of sterile water and treating them as 10iu per vial the same way I did the meditrope black 15iu vials.

So technically I was running 6iu on the red tops. Still 707 was a good test imo.

I did then step down some time ago to 2iu a day grey tops opti as well and pulled a 340’s I will post the blood work. ECBA582E-7227-4165-AD9C-BDDDDA68E242.jpg

Then took 5weeks off to get baseline (somewhat) and get back on again with diet and shit.

I’m currently running 6iu a day split 3 in the am 3 in the pm around 4 pm or so.

My baseline was 192 I will post bloodwork
D1C61AE1-B6E2-4440-978B-CDC01AF22980.jpg

My bad for not jumping on the pharma shit yet but I will and keep y’all updated.

I will keep y’all updated.

IML Gear Cream!
The grey tops Jano tested are 10.4iu per vial I believe and the blacks I’m on now jano tested at 10.2 iu per vial.

I was Running opti generic red tops.

So those were dosed are 12 iu and I was mixing the with 1 ml of sterile water and treating them as 10iu per vial the same way I did the meditrope black 15iu vials.

So technically I was running 6iu on the red tops. Still 707 was a good test imo.

I did then step down some time ago to 2iu a day grey tops opti as well and pulled a 340’s I will post the blood work. View attachment 53529

Then took 5weeks off to get baseline (somewhat) and get back on again with diet and shit.

I’m currently running 6iu a day split 3 in the am 3 in the pm around 4 pm or so.

My baseline was 192 I will post bloodwork
View attachment 53528

My bad for not jumping on the pharma shit yet but I will and keep y’all updated.

I will keep y’all updated.

The end of this makes me think AVION

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

So you’re looking for someone that has pulled demon numbers ?

Pretty impressive you can keep your glucose in range at high doses. I only saw one high glucose count in the tests you posted here.

It varies person to person some people are just more sensitive to it

Insulin by itself with training, rest, and hella hella food...
Can someone put on 10-15 pds in a month?

Of water sure
Ok. That's what it looked like on the guy I talked to that was using it. Looked like he was on super dbol. He was a leaner guy so it didn't look horrible though.

Not retainable whatsoever?

Ok. That's what it looked like on the guy I talked to that was using it. Looked like he was on super dbol. He was a leaner guy so it didn't look horrible though.

Not retainable whatsoever?

No, probably not.

There are outliers though. Or guys who just haven't done anything to try and grow then add insulin in and a bunch of food and explode which, they would have done without the insulin with just the food.

In my experience, ten lbs over the course of a few weeks is a good rate of adding weight. This is just from simply matching the slin to the food you're already eating though and timing the slin and foods properly. You don't get the watery look as bad but you are still raging full.

It's like anything else really, there's an effective dose and there's a unnecessary dose. Effective wins every time.

Question for the masses.... has anybody woke up with a fucking headache and eye ache on growth.

Now before u ask yes I did drink the night before but I NEVER get headaches from drinking. Shit stayed with me all day.

Here’s a question. What Gains do you think you can contribute to your hgh use? You’re obviously a great responder but sometimes I hear people say it’s an expensive fat burner nothing more. Also I hear people say it’s not good for any real muscle gains just gaining water weight. i would love to know what it did for your physique outside of what steroids alone were doing. I appreciate you taking the time to answer if you do

Here’s a question. What Gains do you think you can contribute to your hgh use? You’re obviously a great responder but sometimes I hear people say it’s an expensive fat burner nothing more. Also I hear people say it’s not good for any real muscle gains just gaining water weight. i would love to know what it did for your physique outside of what steroids alone were doing. I appreciate you taking the time to answer if you do

Here is a comparison before I started growth and after about a year of it. Nothing changed just added growth. Around 300mg test a week 25mg provi a day

I’m not as lean as I was because I fell of my diet but monte had me on point with my diet for sure.

Before growth
619930695.165079public.jpg

After growth and diet from monte also he switched my workout plans around
619930685.383421public.jpg

This I believe is one of my current pics maybe a month old. Around 225 here and Going to start back diet. Need to lean up and get abs.
619930945.935767public.jpg

I can tell I’m more “full” on growth workouts seem better and it def helps with fat loss in my experience.

I feel the best running 2-3 iu a day 5-6 iu it get bothersome with the sides.

The thing is diet when I changed my diet it was a night and day difference

Here is a comparison before I started growth and after about a year of it. Nothing changed just added growth. Around 300mg test a week 25mg provi a day

I’m not as lean as I was because I fell of my diet but monte had me on point with my diet for sure.

Before growth
View attachment 53559

After growth and diet from monte also he switched my workout plans around
View attachment 53560

This I believe is one of my current pics maybe a month old. Around 225 here and Going to start back diet. Need to lean up and get abs.
View attachment 53561

I can tell I’m more “full” on growth workouts seem better and it def helps with fat loss in my experience.

I feel the best running 2-3 iu a day 5-6 iu it get bothersome with the sides.

The thing is diet when I changed my diet it was a night and day difference

Ive seen you post that you haven't ran anything other than 300mg Test for the last 4 years. Any specific reason for this? Is it because you're satisfied with your gains and physique at this point or is it for overall health issues ect?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Ive seen you post that you haven't ran anything other than 300mg Test for the last 4 years. Any specific reason for this? Is it because you're satisfied with your gains and physique at this point or is it for overall health issues ect?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

No specific reason. I have let myself and some other people down when I wanted to compete and was about to jump on a prep but I fell off. I will increase it when I get back to around 10-11% . I just need to get my shit together and lose this BF and jump on a prep.

No specific reason. I have let myself and some other people down when I wanted to compete and was about to jump on a prep but I fell off. I will increase it when I get back to around 10-11% . I just need to get my shit together and lose this BF and jump on a prep.

Hey brother you look fantastic, providing hope for all of us manlets out here!! A few questions for you if you don't mind, is 300 test what you run on all blasts, bulk or cut? I typically don't go over 300-350 myself on bulks but I was curious of someone else who's around my height (you got way more size though).

Any issues with cutting on that "high" amount of test? I've been keeping my cuts to low test (200 or so) and adding in things like tren, primo, mast, var etc. Also is your GH dosage consistent for bulk and cutting? I'm running 4ius/day and starting to get used to the lathargy as it's not bothering me as much anymore, bloating has been controlled by dandilion root. Appreciate it brother

That’s awesome Mighty Mouse that’s a huge difference and I feel you for sure on the diet thing. Thanks for the info

Back