• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mighty Mouse HGH Testing Generics/Omnitrope

Get Shredded!
Sorry for the delay on testing! Been working and shit.... but just got let go the other day so fuck it had bloods pulled yesterday! Will keep y’all updated when they come back in.

Now tome off soooo focusing on these twigs

Attachments

• 7955B1BE-49CC-4453-A2BA-DC95489F6D6C.jpeg
    7955B1BE-49CC-4453-A2BA-DC95489F6D6C.jpeg
    336.6 KB · Views: 73
No fired for something the other shift was supposed to do. They did it but it turned out to be mechanical.... VP said fire both supervisors on day and night shift! I was sleeping when I got the call.

That sucks. Any chance he'll change his mind when he cools off? Or is it one those "you'll be better off in the long run and they did me a favor" kind of things?

That sucks. Any chance he'll change his mind when he cools off? Or is it one those "you'll be better off in the long run and they did me a favor" kind of things?
my district manager warned me before he put in the term request so he gave me time to get all the paperwork and proof I needed to file for an appeal. Filled it yesterday now it’s a waiting game.

982cd69e44474227309d15c3c7bfcf38.jpeg
1b0360055e49859eb6b73e7228c10116.jpeg

Stepping down to 4iu for a min to help my hands out split dose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great log so far brother IGF-1 is through the roof just got mine pulled and it went from 341 to 236 switch from a different sponsor not from here and it drop 100 points with doing nothing different so time to adjust. Hope everything works out with your job keep your head up brother. Praying for you it’s hard when shit like this happens.

IML Gear Cream!
Great log so far brother IGF-1 is through the roof just got mine pulled and it went from 341 to 236 switch from a different sponsor not from here and it drop 100 points with doing nothing different so time to adjust. Hope everything works out with your job keep your head up brother. Praying for you it’s hard when shit like this happens.

Thanks for the love! I’m going to find out what dose keeps me around 450-500 and maintain that for a while. Let my sides subdue a while. The company I worked for seems to be going under and they are about to close the yard it seems so it gave me a jump on everyone else to get a job lol

Ok I bumped my dosage down to 4iu a day split am and pm.

Still not taking T4 meds because on another forum we are trying to see if they come back to baseline on their own.

If In 3 weeks they don’t return to normal I will start my T4 again at 50mcg this time.

My diet hasn’t been the best but eat as clean as possible

This is last night around 1am no pump just about 6 drinks in of vodka water lime! 218 still 5’4” so growth not making me taller
8578eeecc4248f9856de96305bacbc0c.jpeg
3b6e79e8c3ca6beb4fa3fbae4b27add2.jpeg

I’m also going to implement some of this strongman workout for cardio 2 or 3 times a week. Try something different always fun!

Last edited:

Still not taking T4 meds because on another forum we are trying to see if they come back to baseline on their own.

If In 3 weeks they don’t return to normal I will start my T4 again at 50mcg this time.

This is last night around 1am no pump just about 6 drinks in of vodka water lime! 218 still 5’4” so growth not making me taller

I’m also going to implement some of this strongman workout for cardio 2 or 3 times a week. Try something different always fun!

Haha bump the dose to get taller!

Keep us posted man, this is good info. I appreciate your diligence and putting up the dough to test these things out so much. Good shit

Haha bump the dose to get taller!

Keep us posted man, this is good info. I appreciate your diligence and putting up the dough to test these things out so much. Good shit

What u thinking 20iu split dose might get me to 5’6” or what lol

Thinking about doing the same! What types of strongman are you thinking?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thinking about doing the same! What types of strongman are you thinking?

Going to implement some yolk walks 400-550 lb, farmers 185-225 lb, sled lifts with 6plates and 2- 3 500 pound tires.

I need to practice the log press I fucking suck at that. I do not know the proper form but I will learn.

Just make a session out of all that probably 2 times a week going up in weight when needed.

They also have atlas balls and I heard that’s a good way to increase strength.

Going to implement some yolk walks 400-550 lb, farmers 185-225 lb, sled lifts with 6plates and 2- 3 500 pound tires.

I need to practice the log press I fucking suck at that. I do not know the proper form but I will learn.

Just make a session out of all that probably 2 times a week going up in weight when needed.

They also have atlas balls and I heard that’s a good way to increase strength.

I did an event for fun and the carry medley kicked my fucking ass!

So started Mast E today (sorry monte)
Mast tested by WM at 220.1mg per ML

So now I’m doing the following;
Test 125mg e3d
Mast 220mg E3d
Provi 25mg a day
4iu growth split am pm
25mg pharma asin e4d

I have never ran mast so just testing the waters.
Will do blood work in 2 weeks for thyroid level to see if leveled out to baseline

e7f64b6871752c38bf733ec359915a8b.jpg
9e3750deca95a4b7287497a36371e4aa.jpg

P's Mast came back at 220.1?!? Dayum

I should've snagged some of that.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
So started Mast E today (sorry monte)
Mast tested by WM at 220.1mg per ML

So now I’m doing the following;
Test 125mg e3d
Mast 220mg E3d
Provi 25mg a day
4iu growth split am pm
25mg pharma asin e4d

I have never ran mast so just testing the waters.
Will do blood work in 2 weeks for thyroid level to see if leveled out to baseline

e7f64b6871752c38bf733ec359915a8b.jpg
9e3750deca95a4b7287497a36371e4aa.jpg

I bet that extra 513.3mgs of Mast adds some nice strength and hardness man.

I carry my lowest BF in my chest and shoulders so really wanting them to pop

Looking good big guy! The work's paying off well.

Lol I picked it all up!!!

Fucking snooze you loose!!

Damn. Well that answers that. I knew they'd go quick and P always PMed me back, but not this time... LMAO

Damn bro your a monster! Keep up the good work and nice log so far!

So talking to the homie in the DM I decided to uo the mast to 1.25ml a pin e3d which will put me at 640mg a week

Still maintaining the same test at 290 a week

So talking to the homie in the DM I decided to uo the mast to 1.25ml a pin e3d which will put me at 640mg a week

Still maintaining the same test at 290 a week

Sell me some of that mast you gear hoarder lol
Haven't seen much going on with P since I called out Pomps on M&S.
I told him to do Mast E and you bought it all lmao
MM, do you know anyone who's run Biotech stuff? Just won $300 of their stuff.

Sell me some of that mast you gear hoarder lol
Haven't seen much going on with P since I called out Pomps on M&S.
I told him to do Mast E and you bought it all lmao
MM, do you know anyone who's run Biotech stuff? Just won $300 of their stuff.

Biotech isn’t that the stuff that came in boxes to imitate pharma shit? If so I ran it a long ass time ago. When I first started using. I didn’t pull bloodwork back then. I will do some checking for ya

Back