• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

7 Foot 2 Inches Bodybuilder Made 'Thor' Look Small

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
7 Foot 2 Inches Bodybuilder Made 'Thor' Look Small

Everyone knows how tall and big Hafthor Bjornsson is – 6 feet 9 inch. But there is someone bigger in the world of sports! Olivier Richters from the Netherlands is a 7 foot 2 inches bodybuilder and is currently the tallest bodybuilder on Earth.

Sure, Hafthor has won the past two Arnold Classic titles and the World’s Strongest Man competition last year, so he is the largest Strongman athlete on Earth without any doubts. He is the Game of Thrones star, one of the most beloved characters “the Mountain”. But as you can see, he is not the biggest man still.

Righters gave an interview to Good Morning Britain and told everyone more about himself.

https://youtu.be/oJf2gH4Gw0c

When Olivier was 14, he was already 6 foot 6 inches and already 7 foot 2 inches when he was 19. He never wanted to play basketball though as everyone supposed him to. His first movie experience was in the “Kingsman: The Great Game’:

“I just got a casting for the Kingsman like half a year ago and I hear that I got the casting for real, I got the role but I actually got tears in my eyes”.

We will have a chance to see that movie on February 14, 2012, as a prequel to the Kingman. By the way, Righters has the main role in a new movie called Ocean.

The giant confessed he eats 6.400 calories per day but only healthy foods, for example, oats and chicken. He prepares well to his travels and always has a blender and egg cooker with him not to miss a meal.

“It’s a constant struggle because every two-and-a-half hours you have to get 1,000 calories in just to maintain this size. The human body consumes so much energy and it needs that push from protein.”

Olivier also confessed that having a tall girlfriend is more “convenient” for him, so his girlfriend is six feet tall.

It’s really interesting to watch the tallest of this world!

Attachments

• thor.jpg
    thor.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 87
It's hard to think of 6'9 as small in any way, shape, or form

Jesus, he was out of breath just talking. Sounded like Darth Vader. it’s tough being that big...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's huge....seems like a nice guy but he doesn't really look like a bodybuilder, IMO. It is just nearly impossible for someone so tall to put on enough size to look like a bodybuilder. He looks like a natural bodybuilder, how is that?

Of course I probably would no say that to his face, lol.

i'm gonna do it; im going to ask:

do you think his lightsaber is proportional?

i'm gonna do it; im going to ask:

do you think his lightsaber is proportional?

I played D1 football & have seen a lot of 6-plus foot linemen... few people took their towels to the shower.... very few ever were proportional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back